Small moments which define JeeMan </3

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
THIS.

Maybe it's a small moment which can be easily missed but to me it captured one of the many essences of their relationship. Who is the mother? Who is the child? Who is the one giving the other strength? Who looks defeated?

They both need to hold each other to hear the truth but Manvi has always been mentally stronger while Jeevika with her shrugged shoulders is depending on her younger sister to listen to the bitter truth. 

Reemz two post in one day :D 

They have such lovely small moments and gestures that can go unnoticed. Simply holing each other's hand whilst in the doctors room spoke volumes about their relationship. They seek comfort and reassurance within each other. Maanvi maybe the one who is ill, but Jeevika has always been emotionally weaker. But when Maanvi finally falls weak, Jeevika will then be her strength again     
Manvi even being the sick one has always been more calm more strong more brave... she is a hugeee support to Jeevika
how can we miss such a subtle moment reema...

they derive strength from each other as you said Mannu is stronger,.. and she derives her strength from her di..and to assure her di.not to worry about anything...looking at mannu's strength and hope Jeevika derives her strength...

Jeevika may come across as a delicate and fragile character... but the inner determination and strength to do anything from mannu is always there within her.. the way she went to talk to doctor all by herself is nothing but J's inner strength which comes from her the urge to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for Mannu...

JeeMan  never break down before each other .. when they are together they derive the strength and renewed hope,,,for each other and from each other

but Jeevika broke down when she is alone and when she is with Viren after the cancer revelation
Mannu broke down when she was alone and when she is with Virat (after reading the reports...)

i have to appreciate Maanvi's courage..she's so strong n calmed..in almost every jeeman scene, she's the one who comforts her di n tht too in such a cute n charming way <33
Originally posted by -Pj-

Reemz two post in one day :D 

They have such lovely small moments and gestures that can go unnoticed. Simply holing each other's hand whilst in the doctors room spoke volumes about their relationship. They seek comfort and reassurance within each other. Maanvi maybe the one who is ill, but Jeevika has always been emotionally weaker. But when Maanvi finally falls weak, Jeevika will then be her strength again     

I couldn't help it teehee! This moment was so beautiful <3 There were little instances which I truly loved today apart from the actual Behna scene.Like even when Jeevika was in the car, her restlessness was so clear and then the last scene with the doc, KD nailed that one!
Originally posted by somakomal

Manvi even being the sick one has always been more calm more strong more brave... she is a hugeee support to Jeevika

Jeevika needs that strength from Manvi. That's where she gets her own strength from.
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

how can we miss such a subtle moment reema...

they derive strength from each other as you said Mannu is stronger,.. and she derives her strength from her di..and to assure her di.not to worry about anything...looking at mannu's strength and hope Jeevika derives her strength...

Jeevika may come across as a delicate and fragile character... but the inner determination and strength to do anything from mannu is always there within her.. the way she went to talk to doctor all by herself is nothing but J's inner strength which comes from her the urge to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for Mannu...

JeeMan  never break down before each other .. when they are together they derive the strength and renewed hope,,,for each other and from each other

but Jeevika broke down when she is alone and when she is with Viren after the cancer revelation
Mannu broke down when she was alone and when she is with Virat (after reading the reports...)

True. Jeevika does have a lot of inner strength which only comes out for Manvi. No matter how fragile she may seem, she picks herself up very quickly and like today we saw how she wasted no time to go to the clinic again. But that image of Jeevika looking down and Manvi holding her reminded me of a vulnerable kid holding on to her mum but then they switch roles easily too.

I think if JM ever did have the guts to break down in front of each other completely then there would be a flood of tears. 
Lovvved it to bits reemz, thanks for caps...Actually I agree  the hand holding depicts that sometimes It's no 1 being the support ...but a mutual one for each other 
  Yesss...indeed that's what defines JeeMaan