Royal Junoon #1 - Amrit Manthan Newsletter

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Everyone! 🤗

I know you'll must be waiting for our first NL eagerly, so without wasting much time here let me present the first ever ROYAL JUNOON edition 🥳

Newsletters and the MOTW's will be posted alternatively, so everyone can rest for this week and watch out for my intimation PM later sometimes in the next week 😛

Before proceeding THANK YOU guys for your extended help and support, you guys are genuinely sweetest people around IF, Thank you very much.. and thats an understatement  🤗

Summary of the week : ZAHARA. 
Scene of the week : saveeta24
Character of the week : ZAHARA. 
Style of the week : ZAHARA. 
Picture of the Week : anasuya43
Dialogue of the week : saveeta24 
AVI of the week : _Aanchal_
Signature of the week : _Aanchal_
Song of the week : _Aanchal_

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago

Monday

Amrit daydreams of killing Natasha and her anger is fuelled more and Agam compliment Natasha. Even more so, people compliment Agam and Natasha for matching coloured clothes, and Amrit tries to hurt Natasha by pushing her off the swimming pool. Agam saves her just in time by giving her CPR. Meanwhile, Mr Oberoi is acting a bit odd especially after Natasha asks him about his daughter also being called Natasha.

Tuesday

Agam has flashbacks about Natasha and gets angry for thinking of anyone other than Nimrit. Meanwhile, Nimrit is upset as she can't stay away from Agam. In her illusion, Tej motivates her. Agam finds swimming certificates in a closet of Natasha's where it says she was the champion, he wonderswhy she couldn't swim and decides to get a investigator to check up on Natasha and Mr Oberoi. Natasha tells Agam and Amrit about the plot of land she bought to make a restaurant.

Wednesday

Natasha sits in the front with Agam and Amrit gets angry. The land Natasha bought was the same land where Nimrit died and Amrit is scared but hides it. During the pooja, Natasha and Agam sit together as they are partners and then whilst putting tika on the members, Amrit accidently dropsthe plate when intending to apply it to Agam. To save it from being bad luck, she puts her forehead to his, indenting her tika onto his forehead.

Thursday

Natasha and everyone scare Amrit by making her think she could hear Nimrit's voice (she is asking Amrit to save her) Amrit goes mad and starts laughing at home. Agam slaps her to get her out of her trance, and she asks him to save her from Nimrit's bhooth. Bubbly dresses up as Nimrit and tries to scare Amrit when she's asleep.

Friday

Agam suspects that someone is deliberately trying to scare Amrit. He realises that Bubbly has a hand behind it but isn't sure who is telling her to. Amrit wants to leave the palace but Agam talks her out of it. He follows Bubbly to a hospital and finds her talking to someone: Tej! Tej says he is sure that Amrit killed Nimrit and Bubbly says that because of Amrit, Ribban left the house (basically, they're not saying that Natasha is behind all this or that she is Nimrit). Agam is internally happy but can't express it because then the plan would be ruined. Natasha sees Agam shouting at Tej'

Female :Natasha Oberoi!

I love Natasha's dress sense but this week, I have to say this is a winner as it really compliments her skin tone. It's simple yet elegant (exactly like how her personality is!) 

Male : Hm, wasn't too sure who to award this to...but the winner is... Agam Malik!

I love the way he cuffs the arms, it gives him that rough exterior don't you think? I love his jackets. It's just totally Agam-like. 

Hm, after a thorough conversation with myself, I have finally come up with the character of this week's Amrit Manthan. [This was a very hard decision] And the winner is:

Tej Malik!

Seriously, how selfless can a person get? I loved how even in Nimrit's hallucination; Tej was the one that gave her strength, told her to keep fighting. I guess this just shows the trust Nimrit has on him. I love the part when he was the one to play Nimrit's voice recording to scare Amrit. Tej, why you so cool? (He needs to find his love, I hate seeing him single) :P

22nd Aug'

Nats/Nimrit giving Amrit a shock bringing her to the cliff where she commited her sins..Next sits with Agam in the pooja to perform all rituals with him as real husband ..wife..Its her right and she got it back..Amrit burning with jealousy seeing Agam..Nats/Nimrit together.. The best moment Nats/Nimrit holding Agam head close to her and apply the tikka from her own forehead to his..just magical with their wedding mantra in background..

So many good ones but this week I will chose 20th Aug dialogue of Nats/Nimrit to Amrit..it was quite impactful and Amrit got it in the face.

Amrit hum nein aap ko pehle bhi kaha hein aur ab bhi kehah rahe hein..aap apna kaam sambaliye ..hamare department mein interfere karne ki zaroorat nahin..hum apna kaam jaante hein..agar aap hamara kaam mein dakalandazi kareinge to hum aap ko process  shuru se phir samjhana hoga jo possible nahin hein..to behtar hoga aap apna kaam karein aur hum hamara..

ok..its was just a treat to watch Amrit face and Nats/Nimrit dialogues were really bang on.. 

By : P.Kamaljit.Sean

By : krithikas

DIL KA AALAM

By : Anurna

Now im looking forward to this post lol
@anchal why are you so happy?because of dimple or any reason .please tell us...
Originally posted by DHANJAY

@anchal why are you so happy?because of dimple or any reason .please tell us...

I was reserving places nothing else 😆
WOW Fantastic Post..👏

You have beautifully made the post Aanchal.👏

Great Job Friends.👏

I am happy my avi was selected the best.😃
WOW! Aanchal! This is amazing! :P
Wow great issue! Great job guys👏