26th August WU: Welcome back Dimple!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys, updating for Twinkle_Bella (its my first ever time on IF so please play nice! :P) Sorry its late!

Episode starts with Natasha apologising to Tej for hearing such things from Agam. Mr Oberoi says that the ghost spirit act will be left for a bit seeing as Agam found out but Tej disagrees. He says pretty soon Amrit will be broken and she'll say the truth through this.

At night, Mr Oberoi, Natasha and Bubbly make a plan to scare Amrit (Agam has gone out). They use a recording in which Nimrit says "Wake up Amrit, why did you do this to me? I loved you more than my life, and you took my life? Tell me!" Amrit follows the voice but Bubbly turns it off and runs away. Amrit is petrified. Amrit walks down to see Natasha asking Bubbly if she believes in ghosts. Bubbly says that ghosts are true, she says that some ghosts never leave others. She says if someone has been murdered, or died before their time, their soul doesn't get peace. Amrit is scared listening to this. Amrit asks Bubbly what to do to get rid of the ghosts, Bubbly says something about someone who does this (I think a thanthrik or something, not sure what she said). Amrit wants to contact a person to get rid of the ghost but says Agam won't like it. Bubbly says she'll get thanthrik for Amrit and Amrit agrees but tells everyone not to tell Agam. 

Agam is at his mothers house when Amrit calls him, she tells him to stay at his mother's (she doesn't want him to come home because of the tanthrik thing). Natasha, Mr Oberoi and Bubbly are happy that their plan is working. Agam talks to his mother about how he really wants to tell Tej the truth but can't. He says that as he's not in the Palace, he knows Tej will do something that's why Agam deliberately stayed at his mother's house. Agam's mother say to keep careful, Agam says he died the moment Nimrit died. 

Tej is annoyed that the actor to play the thanthrik has gone somewhere. They need someone at short notice, Natasha gets Tej to be the thantrik (hilarious scene!). They dress him up and everyone laughs at Tej. [Seriously, must watch! Tej is so cute! :P] After much hesitation, Tej agrees to play the acting role. Natasha tells him that he must record Amrit's confession using the recording device. Tej as thanthrik is doing some chants, Amrit is worried. The Thanthrik (Tej) tells Amrit to tell the truth but Amrit says no. Bubbly says that if the Thanthrik goes without doing the full work, the ghost becomes more restless, Amrit tells them to let "Tej" carry on. She tells them to leave her alone with the thanthrik. 

Amrit and Tej are alone, and he makes her hold something (is it an lemon? LOL) and makes her say some random chants, which she does. He says that if the lemon turns red that there is some ghost following her. The lemon turns red (in actual fact, Tej changed the colour). Tej tells her to say everything truly. She says that ghost is of Nimrit's, she tells how she killed Nimrit. Amrit tells the baba that the truth can only stay between them. Amrit wants to know how to get rid of the ghost, baba tells her [its muted]. Amrit asks for his fees but he says that he doesn't take money.. he tells her that he can see the future and Amrit wants to know about Agam. Tej tells her that there is no problem but she should be wary of some people. (I don't know exactly what he said here - sorry!). He tells her that the ghost will stay for 15 days and they'll do a puja, he tells her to be careful as anything can happen. 

Amrit says to herself that she'll have to stay wary of Natasha (as the baba will get rid of Nimrit's ghost). Natasha and Tej check the recording but realise that the Amrit's words haven't been recorded as the battery was low! Tej is annoyed but Natasha says doesn't matter, they'll do something again, but will surely get their revenge. 

In the morning, Agam and Amrit are talking. Agam notices red marking on her cheek, Amrit tells him that she was in a mandir, and some women put sindoor on it. Agam thinks that Tej has started his next move. Amrit tells him, in the whole world does he love her the most? He tells her that he bought for her, her favourite bangles. Natasha notices them and is wearing them when Agam comes. Natasha says that they were her favourite colours and she wore them, Agam says doesn't matter. Behind, Amrit is listening, getting angry. Natasha holds Agam's hold and thanks him. (Lol, one by one Nimrit is taking things from Amrit). Amrit wants the bangles and tells Agam that she wants it, Agam tells her to calm down. She says to herself that what if tomorrow Natasha steals Agam from her? She is worried and says that she needs to do something.. She has a flashback, of when Agam is telling her (before the wedding) that he needs some time to forget Nimrit and so after marriage, there can't be any relationships of such between them (I'm guessing physical relationship). She says, they need to have a suhaag raat so that Agam is only hers. ðŸ¤¢

Natasha and Agam are talking when Amrit comes in, in a red saree and hair out (she looks like a witch, LOL). Agam compliments her. She romances him in front of Natasha, Natasha is upset. Amrit takes him upstairs. Agam notices the room designed and Amrit tells him that her necklace is uncomfortable and asks him to remove it, he does. Agam is disgusted as she hugs him. Natasha is looking through the window (?) and Agam thinks that he can never do what Amrit wants. 

Amrit is trying to kiss Agam but he slowly tries to move away. They hear a knock and a guard (?) comes in, Agam shouts at him saying that why did he come into a room in the middle of the night? The guy says that Natasha sent him, with the bangles for Amrit. He also gives her something related to the thantrik and Agam questions him about it. Agam shouts at Amrit, Amrit asks for forgiveness. 

In the morning, Natasha is with Agam and Amrit sees their hand touching together, she shouts for Agam as she wants to talk to him, Natasha says no as they need to do work. Agam tells Amrit that they need to go out for work related issue and they may be late. Natasha and him leave. Amrit tells Bubbly about where has Natasha gone, Amrit tells her that she needs to tell Natasha what Princess Amrit is like. Bubbly quickly calls Natasha. 

Amrit drives to the market and sees Agam's car. She then sees Natasha with some bangles. Amrit confronts her about her intentions. Natasha tells her who wouldn't like Agam? Amrit tells annoyed at Natasha. Amrit tells her to stop interfering in her personal life, Natasha tells her that they weren't making their honeymoon so what's the problem? In her anger, Amrit tells her that yesterday was the first time since marriage that she'll take it further (ie. physical). Natasha is shocked. Amrit tells her that Natasha ruined her suhaag raat. Amrit tells her that she can go to any lengths to keep what is hers. Suddenly, Amrit sees Dimple in a blue saree. She says, Nimrit here? Natasha is confused.

Precap: Amrit is scared (she obviously thinks its a ghost), she runs off leaving a confused Natasha. There Dimple is walking and Amrit bumps into Agam. 

Edited by ZAHARA. - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
After your update i will discuss😛