-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hie guys. First of all lemme introduce myself. I am Shweta. I am from Mumbai. I am currently in the 2nd year of engineering. I am fairly new to this forum, but i am sure many of u guys have seen me around. I am heads over heals in love with tbp. Especially kisha, so i decided to write an OS about this lovely couple. This is my very first attempt at writing a fan fiction, and i am not really sure how it is. :) So please don't be too harsh on me. Feedback ,positive and negative is always welcome. So is advice as many of u guys are wonderful writers. And last but not the least enjoy yourself . 😊

Kiya finally stopped walking at took notice of her surroundings. She stopped fighting her emotions and let her tears fall free. She was crying... Again... ' I seem to cry 10 times a week', she thought to herself bitterly.Fighting another round of tears that were threatening to spill, kiya walked a little ahead and realized she was almost at the beach. The beach. So beautiful and serene . She smiled in spite of herself. The beach was her most favorite place in the whole of Mumbai. She loved the sand, the sea, the sun and the lovely smell of the salt , sun and water. But most of all she loved watching those families and groups of friends who came to spend time at the beach. They seemed so happy and at peace. But now, it was most 11.00 pm and there was no one around. kiya kept walking until she reached the shore and sat down daintily looking at the ocean in front of her. So black... so powerful. It mesmerized her and made her mind go blank . She forgot her troubles for a moment even the bitter row that she had had with her mother just half an hour back and closed her eyes feeling the soft wind blowing across her face. But the calmness didn't last. For her eyes were filled with tears again. But why was she crying? Simple. she was lonely.
                                kiya had always been lonely as far as she could remember. Growing up she didn't have any friends. Her mother didn't allow her to speak with anyone other than the children of her high society friends. But somehow those children never manged to make a place in her heart. They all seemed too selfish and materialistic even at such a young age. Sure she laughed with them , partied with them, went shopping with them, but she never considered them her friends. Her only friend had been her sister, but she was slipping away from her with every milestone she achieved with, every autograph she signed. Her mother and sister were so blinded by Anya's success that it was as if she, kiya dint even exist. All she wanted was some attention and some love. But she never seemed to get any. ' why me?,' she asked to no one in particular but looking at the ocean as if expecting it to answer. 'what i wouldn't give to not be the sister of the great Anya gujral', she fantasied . her eyes filling with tears again. She sighed deeply and forced herself to calm down . Only one thing would calm her down. Singing. So she started humming to herself.
                                                                                     keshav desai was in a bad mood. He had just had a fight with his father. Again. He sighed to himself, trying to control his anger. 'How can someone be so unambitious?,' KD knew his father only meant the best for him, but he could never see eye to eye with him. For kD had always been a fighter. He was very very ambitious from the time he was a little kid. When the other kids were playing cricket and fooling around and enjoying life, kd was already making elaborate plans to escape the chawls and life of poverty. Needless to say his father was unimpressed and considered him a menace .He had never approved of his elder child's 'side businesses' . He was a man of strong values and he took pride in whatever he earned through his hard work and was satisfied with it. But kd was never satisfied. He had a hunger in him. A desire to make his life better, which only grew stronger with time. He knew what he wanted and was ready to break a few rules to get it. He crossed the street and headed to the beach. The only place in Mumbai, where he could be a normal 17 year old boy and forget his troubles. He removed his shoes and smiled at the sensation of cold sand touching his bare feet. And then he looked up and saw her.
                                          His heart almost stopped. She was sitting on the shore with her back to him lost in her own world humming to herself and making irregular patterns in the sand. 'Its her', KD thought to himself. He could recognize her anywhere. Kiya. Chiclet
He could feel the anger rise in his nerves again. What the hell is she doing here so away from her home?Doesn't she know what time it is? How dangerous it is for to be alone here at this time? she always does whatever she wants not thinking about the consequences.He then happened to catch her expressions in the dim moonlight. His anger disappeared like magic. The expression on her face . she looked so vulnerable and lost.
                                                           KD felt a pang of longing,desire and something unexplained looking at her.He wanted to wipe her tears and make her all right again. He wanted to take her in his arms and... ' What the hell are you thinking?, ' KD thought angrily. Of course it was of no use. For he had had a crush on her since the time he had first laid eyes on her. She made his heart beat a million times faster . How much ever he tired,he couldn't keep away from her and even she manged to bump into him everytime some how . He realized he had been standing there like an idoit doing nothing for almost 5 minutes. feeling stupid he thought of what he should do . He was not great at handling emotional situations and somehow manged to make the situation worse than it already was. There she was the girl of his dreams. The only girl he had ever wanted, but could never get.
             He decided to take his chances and made his way towards her as silently as possible and sat sown next to her. She sensed his presence without even looking at him. She turned her head and looked at him with a mixture of surprise and panic. She looked so cute that he wanted to smile. But of course he didn't. "Tum yaha? Iss time pe? ", he asked her breaking the silence. "yes. Tumhe kuch problem hai kya? ". she retorted without looking at him. "typical", The word was out of his mouth even before it had formed in his head. " excuse me???, "' she asked him angrily. "Well , this is so typical of you to do whatever u want. Without thinking about anything else. You do whatever you want right? Like sitting here at this ungodly hour,"  he replied anger burning thorugh his voice. 'Control', he commanded himself . 'Its not her fault that u are in a bad mood'. "what the hell? i can take care of myself. I am okay alone. And by the way what are u doing here? ," she asked him, glaring at him. They were shooting daggers at each other. ' If looks could kill..', KD thought to himself.
               But he let it go. Maybe because he had had enough fighting for a day or because he could see how red her eyes were. Or it was both. " I came here because i was in a bad mood.", he told her. "Everything okay? ", The question was out of her mouth before she could stop herself. He let out a sigh and said "Well, no. But it will be. " " how do you know that?", she asked him bitterly . How can he say that? When all she ever felt was hopelessness and fear. She was tired. Tired of fighting or every bit of attention from her mother. Tired of proving herself at every point in her life. Tired of being lonely. KS sensed her confusion and decided to elaborate. "Well, you know what chiclet. We have two choices in life .Either to sit and cry and complain about your problems or to hope and make everything okay by eradicating the problem that making you miserable. Its your choice",looking at her into the eyes for the first time since her had arrived at the beach this fateful evening and smiled. She smiled back and realized that is the first time she has ever done that. That made her smile even more. Of course she understood what he was trying to say . Tomorrow she had to go with Anya to her oh-so-grown up recording session as her mom wanted to paint a happy younger sister-elder sister scene in front of the of the media. Which meant she had to miss school tomorrow. Or maybe not. Maybe she should skip all of that rubbish, anyways she hated it and it always put her into a bad mood. Maybe she will sleep in late tomorrow and what ever she liked. That would be so wonderful. Doing what ever she wanted and not to worry about anything. The Media.. Anya.. Her mother...
                                        '"oh hello!"Chiclet?? ",KD called her waving his hands in front of her face breaking her chain of thoughts. " Have u finally lost it? " , he asked her. "Oh! shut up!", she replied. "Oh, silly me," he said smacking his forehead in mock frustration " As if its possible for u to become more crazy than u already are", and started laughing." omg! everyone knows who is the nutcase amongst us. ", she said with a laugh. " yeah u!" ' he replied between his laughter. "oh ... lets see.. was i the one who formed the plan to kidnap the guest lecturer? okay wait. was i the one to send goons to trash Mr jaitley? '" she said in a mock thoughtful voice. " hey they weren't going to trash him..", he started amused.But she was having too much fun so he said:" Okay. Okay. that was really crazy", he replied after thinking for a few seconds. She started laughing. It was music to his ears " I cant believe you did that" she told him. , "Neither do i. Trust me.", hesaid joining in her laughter. They had unconsciously  come very close to each other.Their fingers only a few inches apart. kiya decided to go ahead and touch his fingers. He felt a jolt of electricity at her touch. Her eyes involuntarily gazed upon their slightly touching fingers. His hands still bore a number of bruises which and kiya had no doubt about it were from the fight that had taken place at the freedom party. He had gotten into a lot of trouble for her. " For me.. ", she thought to herself feeling the same funny feeling in her stomach that she always felt when she though about him. A pang of guilt run through her. " About that night. u know ,the party. I didn't go with that kunal. I just wanted to say hmm thank... you.", she said her eyes looking at anything but him. " Did you just thank me? ", he asked her clearly shocked. She never said sorry ,thank you etc to anyone. But now she was saying it to him. kd couldn't help but smile at the fact. " hmm..hmm.. i am sorry as well. i should have listened to you. And contrary to what you believe i didnt score that night." ,she said in a small voice. He could see that that statement had really hurt her. "You are welcome and its okay and i understand.", he told her smiling at her. She was glad that he understood." Even me sorry . u know.. for the stuff i said to u the next morning. I was just.. i don't know.." he said her looking at their fingers . " Come again? " ,she said slowly. " I am sorry" , he repeated. " What? i didn't get you??? ", she told him grinning ." I. AM.SORRY!!!", he said her with a sheepish expression on his face," U are having a too much fun na? " "You bet i am ",she said grinning " he great keshav desai saying sorry to me. Dil kush hojaata hai. I can keep hearing that over and over again." " You really are wicked...", he told her running his hand through his hair. kiya wished he hadn't done that . God! she wanted to kiss him senseless now. Kiss him. Kiss him. Kiss him. Her heart was telling her. But of course she couldn't. 'Just because the guy stood up for u that doesn't mean he likes you.',she scolded her. They held each other's gaze a little longer  than necessary and looked away,embarrassed.
                                          "Oh shit! Its 12 am. I should have been home hours ago . I should get going . But how am i going to get home? oh shit ... shit", kiya burst out suddenly out as she happened to glance at her watch . She had completely lost track of the time talking to him . "Relax chiclet. calm down . Its not that late. and your way of getting home. Simple right? ",he told her attempting to calm her down. " Simple ?", she asked him confused. " call your driver and ask him to pick you up?", he told her slowly as if explaining an complicated maths problem to a five year old. She blushed a deep red. " Oh yeah right" ' she said feeling stupid. She fiddled with her phone dialing the number, while he watched her with an amused expression on his face. "hello.. Ha uncle. Mujhe pick up karne aa jaye ye. Ha Girgaon Chowpatty . Okay. Thank you.", she talked into her phone. "Hes coming in next 10 mins.",she told him flipping her phone shut. "Coming? ",he asked her laughing again. " Oh! shut up. Dirty mind. Coming to pick me up. ", she laughed with him. " Its better if we go and stand on the footpath. ", he told her with a smile. She wished she could stay. But of course she couldnt. " yeah we should",she said attemptening to smooth out the creases in her dress . He got up and held out his hand for her. Helping. She scrowled at his hand. She could get up on her own. She didn't need any help from him . Shes not some charity case. shes... " Oh freak!! ", she yelled. KD dissolved in a fit of laughter. She had attemted to stand only to twist the heels of her patent leather shoes. She insictively grabbed his arm to prevent herself from falling flat on her face and curseing herself all over again for wearing such shoes to the beach, throwing a dirty look at him. He glared back at her but thrust his hand in front of her. She grabed his hand a little tighter than necessary and they entwined their fingers. She blushed for the second time this evening, butterflies in her stomach. She look at her feet praying that he didnt noticed. he delicately led her across the beach to the stone footpath.
                                                     "There you go,"he said letting her hand go.Kiya suddenly felt empty. " Thanks", she said in a small voice. He seemed surprised again even though she had just told him that word a few minutes back. " Welcome. you know what chiclet. i am really surprised at you manners. They have really improved. Who would have thought kiya GUJRAL had the capablity to have emotions deeper than for her designer shoes and expensive lipstick?",he told her."And who have thought you had the capability to display expressions other than attitude and anger on your face?stone face," she retorted back.Usually such a comment would have caused her anger to flare, but today she knew he was just teasing. And sure enough he said," who knew we had the ability to have a rational conversation without attempting to kill each other." They both laughed at that. The silence returned. They stood waiting for her car at the same time praying they would get a few more minutes with each other. Kiya looked at him out of the corner of her eyes but found that he was already looking at her. For a moment he looked like he wanted to say something to her, but in the next moment he suddenly seemed very interestedin the building across them.
                                                                They waited in silence stealing glances at each other when they thought the other wasn't looking. Finally her car arrived and it was time to go.Kiya looked at him, directly in his eyes. He looked away "bye", he said to her. " Bye then", she told him.He finally looked at her and she felt her stomach flip. Without thinking or caring about anything in the world. she kissed his cheek lightly . A thank you. She could see the shock on his face but there also was a smile. She got into her car. The driver started it. kiya looked back at kd,to steal a final glance at him. He stood there smiling like an Idiot in the beautiful moonlight, looking as handsome as ever. Kiya laughed to herself, closing her eyes and feeling a great deal less lonelier than she had an hour ago. She knew that things would change now. and they sure did :)

So how was it? Please comment and let me know . Thanks for reading. 😉
Edited by missscarlet - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kryan- thumbnail

RES!!

*Un Res

OMG!!!😲 Beautiful OS!!!!😳 For a biginner you have stolen my heart!!👏 Love the OS soo much!! KiSha were Amazing, Adorable!!!  Have no words to discribe your OS!!!
Edited by -Jennifer- - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sweet.I liked how comfortable they were with each other.They can be great friends,what with their similar fiery personalities and family problems.
-Stardust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

Sweet.I liked how comfortable they were with each other.They can be great friends,what with their similar fiery personalities and family problems.

Thankx. I thought this is how their relationship would progress if they left their egos a little aside
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh damn maan Wat an KiShalicious OS...CV should see india-forums OS's and should get a scene like this in TBP...Loved it...They were so comfortable with each other ...A thank you from Chiklet and a Sorrry from Stone face...their silence, their talk,their moments...aww cutee loved it :D...
Love,
Piya😳
raj-guria-kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice os...gr888 job!!!!!!!😉
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its awesome OS...loved it very much
very beautifully written and the way kisha were teasing eachother was really magical moment...really wanna see something like that in the show itself
-Stardust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sups2222

<font color="#6600ff">Oh damn maan Wat an KiShalicious OS...CV should see india-forums OS's and should get a scene like this in TBP...Loved it...They were so comfortable with each other ...A thank you from Chiklet and a Sorrry from Stone face...their silence, their talk,their moments...aww cutee loved it :D...

</div></font><div><font color="#6600ff">Love,</font>
<font color="#6600ff">Piya😳</font>

Awee... Thank you so much. U have jusr made my day... Well night :) its so good 2 recieve such nice comments. Thank u so much.
-Stardust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj-guria-kriti

nice os...gr888 job!!!!!!!😉<div></div>

Thank u so much :)
-Stardust- thumbnail

Thankz :)