Aesthetic Arts|C|1 Updt:pg 127;PREVIEW: pg131

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Banner by: me and Chakku ๐Ÿ˜›

Hello everyone, welcome to our 1st shop by me Phoenix.Xeelan aka Tanzie and Chakku_chudail aka Chakku ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm extremely bad at giving intro so please pardon my social senses ๐Ÿคฃ

It's like 7-8 months we both makes stuffs but I still suck at making siggys. We are still learning. Chakku makes superb non animated siggys and I make animated siggys, icons and well non-animates siggys too which are ermmm no comments ๐Ÿ˜†

As you can see our 1st banner is dedicated to our favorite couple Abhay and Pia... ๐Ÿ˜ณ besides that we have our own favorites are we will be making all kind of stuffs so suggestions are always welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

Now I learnt avi making myself all inspired by tumblr actually ๐Ÿ˜ณ. thanks to different tutorials which helped me improve me Neethz aka purple fairy who have helped me in several occasions in learning... thank you soo much Neethzo ..you know you are a sweetheart ๐Ÿค— 
Next comes Chakku who has helped me learning blending for non animated stuff and she is the one who helped me making siggys though Im still pretty bad at this. But practice makes things perfect so I hope I will improve soon. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Inspiration

Noone is particular actually. ๐Ÿ˜Š I tried to put my own ideas but if my work is similar to someone it must be purely coincidental and I would be happy to credit you if you think the style is yours. some of my styling is purely tumblr inspired and other than that I always try new things with textures which is my fav ๐Ÿ˜† 

Credits 

All texture and psd credit goes to deviantart.com. I mostly create my own coloring but I use psds too and all psds are from deviantart.com.

Copyrights

Aesthetic Arts
A. Arts (on avis)
P.Xeelan (on all the previous works)
P.X (icons only)

Special thanks to Syria, Mandy, Snig, Rani and Bani who have always loved my creations and inspired me to open my shop. Thanks a ton guys and Im really sorry if I forgot to mention any of your names๐Ÿค— but I never had so much time to maintain the shop alone so the best person I could find it Chakku who makes superb creations, super fast leaner and she is very helpful too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Here goes Chakku

Heya๐Ÿค— I am Chakku_Chudail popularly known as Chakku. I am a student and was fascinated with the talent of all fabulous siggy makers when I joined IF. I started PSing 6-7 months back and haven't taken any tutorial for it๐Ÿ˜† I opened my PS and started making siggys. I ddinot know what texture was until Tanzie told me. So she was my teacher with textures. And finally, I do not try to copy anybody. If there is any similarity then it is pure coincidence. 

My favourite shows.
PKYEK
Madhubala
MJHT
DMG in bits and pieces.
Kahin Toh hoga
Kavyanjali

My Favourite couples.โ˜บ๏ธ
Abhiya
Abahy-Maithali
Rishbala
Kashish-Sujal
Yuvraj-Naina (DMG 2)

My update shall always have ...(These will always be there and there will be others too๐Ÿ˜†)
1. Abhay Piya (AbhIya)
2. Rishabh Madhubala (RishBala)
3. Vivian Dsena
4. Sukirti Kandpal
5. ViSu (Vivian-Sukirti)
6. DVD (Drashti-Vivian)

And will try to make siggys on other couples as well. But please give me suggestions for them because I do not know many couples.

FOR REQUESTS
Give me HQ quality pics. Do not give more than 6 pics. Give me text to be written.
Give me atleast 4-5 days to complete the request.
Please use your requested siggy for atleast 3 days.

MY COPYRIGHTS
chakku (on siggys)
cc (on icons)
A.Arts (random ones)

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...:Update/Index:...

ArHi/AbhIya/Rohan-Muskaan/Nina/Aamna/MB +: page 1

Request List:

...: Shop Status: CLOSED:...

Rules for request

FOR REQUESTS
Give me HQ quality pics. Do not give more than 6 pics. Give me text to be written.
Give me atleast 4-5 days to complete the request.
Please use your requested siggy for atleast 3 days.

For avis, please give YT link only and HD. I won't be able to stack more than 4 avis. and if you are requesting for avis, please mention the size, how many etc. Per person 4 avis only. 
For siggys, HQ pics only and not more than 6 pics. If you want any of my particular style, please mention. thank you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 10 years ago
...:PM List:...

If you want to receive PMs for the update please send a buddy request to this account๐Ÿ˜ณ:

-PX.FF.PM-

Its easy to maintain the PM list if we can follow just the list from that because whoever would be free from me or Chakku will send you PM when we update ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Some of the siggys I made๐Ÿ˜†  You can use them if you want.๐Ÿ˜†

Most of them are of Rishbala and Abhiya because I watched PKYEK religiously and currently I am watching on Madhubala. But will make on other couples also.

Abhiya/ViSu

RishBala /DVDโ˜บ๏ธ

Edited by chakku_chudail - 11 years ago
~ Freebies ~

Arhi

(1st one style inspired from tumblr)

Aamna Sharif

Nina โค๏ธ

Abhiya 

ViSu (turned out horrible )

Honge na Juda hum

(So happy finally Aamna is coming back ๐Ÿ˜ณ love the couple already... Rakesh and Aamna looking soo cute together <3)

Happy with the result of this one ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Animated

(if anyone wants any stacked avis please PM me ๐Ÿค—)

~~ Previous creations(non animated) ~~

Abhay - Piaโค๏ธ

Madhubala - Ek ishq Ek Junoon

Animated
give some time to load.. image heavy

Abhay-Pia

Tried something new: 

PSD Credit: Riasa 

I like this one ๐Ÿ˜†

small 100*100

(stacked) 

(Single)

(small sized 100x100)

Madhubala/RK

--Fatima-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow !! gorgeus stuff ;)) 
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Works both of u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Add me in PM list๐Ÿ˜›
piya- thumbnail
Amazing work ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am sending a buddy request pls ad me to ur pm list 

love-Piya
aish. thumbnail
R e s e r v e d ? ๐Ÿคฃ
Congrats my rockstars!
Will be back, I promise.x

Edited-

Congo Shongo mere yaaro! I'm so happy that you'll have finally opened a CG! I love Tum dhono ke kaam so much!<3 May you have a billion shops more to come! xx Keep the great work coming.<3 And the update is flawless! Damn gorgeous stuff!:D

Love,
Aish!<3
Edited by Aishh. - 11 years ago