Chaska Meter Banner Contest- Extended!

Posted: 17 years ago
Chaska Meter Banner Contest

India-Forums announces the Chaska Meter Banner Contest.  We all know or have heard of the Chaska Meter around India-Forums.  Now we are asking all our talented graphic design artists to step forward and show their great artistic ability in designing a banner for the Chaska Meter!  Put all your thoughts into the pictures and make the perfect banner for the Chaska Meter.

What Is the Chaska Meter?

The Chaska Meter is the voice of Indian Television Viewers All Across The World!  The Chaska Meter has a ranking from 1-10 (10 being the best) where everything from the story line to the members interest to the page views an update for a particular show gets is taken into account. Gone are the days when production houses and directors had to worry about TRPs. The Chaska Meter is the latest talk in town! So does the show have enough masala? Is the story line interesting enough to keep members discussing? Are the updates being read by thousands or just a few? All these answers can be found out by one number - the number that the chaska meter gives to the show for the week. And who decides this all? It is our India-Forums Members themselves- the fans, the audience, the critics, the appreciators all come together to give the ratings for the Chaska Meter! 

Rules for the Contest:

1. Banners should be 728 x 90 pixels in size. 
2. Each member is allowed 3 Submissions/Banners. 
3. Banners should not be animated.  Only Non-Animated Banners Plz.
4. Make sure your banner does not have your name or username on it or anything else that would make it obvious that has been made by you as the judging will be anonymous. 
5. Please pm your entries to Diva and KirtiB  Plz make sure you pm your entries to both!  Do not post your entries here as they will be disqualified.
6. All entries are due in by July 12 11:59 PM IST! 

Winning Entry will be featured all over India-Forums and plus a surprise gift for our winner is in store!   Good luck everyone!
Edited by Diva - 17 years ago
cool! sounds fun! 😛 i htink i may try it...
OOooo that sounds so great!!!
good luck to all participents 👍🏼

Naina
ooo, nice! good luck to participants!
ooo, nice! good luck to participants!
gd luck to all the participants! 😳 sounds very interesting............... 😉 😉 😛
cool! good luck to all of the participants- i am sure everyone will do an amazing job 😛
😃 😃 wow.. il try if get time 😃 😃
Sounds interstin ! 😛 i dunno graphics, but im waitin for the entries 😃