Ramayan (26th August 2012) - Ram is Grown Up

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Amazing update Visha. So painstakingly done.  Great workπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanx for the lovely update Visha😊
Thanks guys, i was still uncertain of some terms but did my best πŸ˜Š

Grown up Ram is looking good πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for the wonderful update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thank you for the update, Visha!

So far, Gagan Malik looks ok as Ram, not bad but not that great either. In the future, he can work on his expressions as he looked quite dull throughout the episode. Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
From the precap, he looks kinda stiff. Maybe he is nervous or still getting used to the role πŸ˜Š
tfs...lord rama looks good... need to work on his voice modulation...lakshman ji was just silent...but the body language was gr8..not happy with the choice of bharat. bharat also had imp role in ramayan not that crucial but it was imp vashishta wife was sweet and poigant and for the first time i loved the set they made for gurukul .it was serene and calm kudos for that but. the story of raghu wasnt impressive no offence but i didnt find any greatness in threathening kuber for 1400 bucks ! it was an avg epi for me...not bad not tht good either😳..
..πŸ‘
I didn't really understand the story of Raghu πŸ˜•
And Ram was right that Gurumata had the motherly feeling and it was really sweet to see her feeding and making them sleep. Ram did look good and better than the images we saw πŸ˜Š
The story is also moving fast but we never really seen any scene of Laxman fighting whenever anyone goes against Ram.
Thanks a lot for the update, Visha_Dhami.