Dharmayudham 27 -31 Aug discussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Monday 27 / 8 /12 Episode No 15

Arjun's office . A man by name Ravi comes looking for Arjun.  He talks about his daughter who is in Std 12 . "My daughter's name is Nandhini . For the past two weeks she is refusing to go to school. And all of a sudden, the school has given the TC. She refuses to tell me any thing and keeps crying " Arjun asks Sharadha to take all the details " I have to go out , Sharadha, collect all the details, ok?" Sharadha asks Ravi to bring Nandhini " unless we know the reason, we cant do any thing " After he leaves, she asks Arjun " why are you leaving so suddenly ?" Arjun says that it is HER case " do it all by yourself and I will help you when you need, ok?" Sharadha is elated and Mani congratulates her. Sundaram's office. Ram tells that Jazz cosmetics lady that all the documents are clear " Your partner has cleverly trapped you by having everything in writing !!! You just can not get out of it ..legally . But there are other ways of doing it. I will tell you how and you act accordingly. I will make sure that you get your money back, OK? " The lady agrees and leaves. Ram throws a look ' lusty??  Madkka mudiyuma look?? We have to wait !! Back to Arjun's office. Ravi has brought Nandhini. Sharadha probes but that girl is absolutely quiet. Sharadha tells Ravi to leave her behind " Come back in the evening and pick her up" Ravi leaves ,Sharadha tries to make some conversation but Nandhini is adamantly keeping quite. Court ' that bore well guy is talking to another lawyer about his missing bore well.  Mani hears the conversation and starts seething. Mani catches that guy and shouts at him for taking the case away and that guy says that the other lawyer agreed for a discount of 500 rs in his fees. Mani curses him " case kidaikkatha advocate sabam tharen , neeyellam urupadave maatte "

Nandhini is still keeping quite ' suddenly she hiccups. Sharadha  offers a glass of water and asks " are you always this silent?"  Nandhini says " No " quietly and Sharadha shouts " can you be a little louder?" The hiccups stop and Nandhini slowly says  that even her mother used to do this to stop hiccups. Sharadha engages in small talk, understands that Nandhini lost her mother very early in life. Sharadha says that she also lost her mother when she was in school " I know the difficulties but we both have dads who dote on us. I made up my mind to face life and now I am not afraid of anything " (at this point the scene shifts to Sundaram's office but I plan to stick with this track to maintain continuity ) Nandhini now comes out with the story " the school I am in has a lot of rich kids. In the beginning no one talked to me but later when they saw that I am good in studies, they got friendly. Three weeks back a class mate Hema lost her ring and everybody suspected me. My teacher took me to the wash room, stripped and checked. I was crying there and came out very late. Every one laughed and madam got angry that I was late to class " Sundaram's office. Two interns see Sundaram coming and drop the papers. Nambi comes and jokes " Sundaram thane vanthar? Tsunami illiye?" Sundaram meets Nambi and says that the interns dropped some important  case reference " The youngsters today are very intelligent but not involved "

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Roja for the lovely update

Roja I like Aswin too – he is so calm and silent type – his arguments had good points pp should pay more attention to gather all the details – he listens to his father and respect him

Ram – mmm I think he is a ladies' man – is he married – I am confused

Saratha – good hope she gets justice for the girl – the father's acting is not good – no emotion there

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Roja for the updates...

I love this show..

Great actors with natural performance..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks roja for the updates. Looking forward on Saradha's first case. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Loved yest episode...

Sharadha arguing confidently , just waiting how she succeeds in that case..

Ram Mohan scenes with that lady irritates me..

Waiting to see Nambi's role more , as he seems very inactive ..
polaris thumbnail
I have a doubt!! When discussing with Nandhini, Sharada told her that even she has lost her mother when young. But in yesterday's episode, Sharadha's "MOTHER" called Arjun on the phone to check why she did not pick any calls!! Onnume puriyaliye!
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: polaris

I have a doubt!! When discussing with Nandhini, Sharada told her that even she has lost her mother when young. But in yesterday's episode, Sharadha's "MOTHER" called Arjun on the phone to check why she did not pick any calls!! Onnume puriyaliye!

yes something fishy about it..
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

yes something fishy about it..

i was thinking the same thing - Saratha knew Nandini don't have mother so she is just relating some thing like that so Nandini will open and tell her probelm i don't know i am totally cofused too😕
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
May b it was chitti who called arjun
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
will do all the three updates today . Finally Roja got a state  of the art computer  yeeyyy yippe