25/08/2012 WU: The Aftermath of the Blast

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all,

I won't be able to do the updates for this weekend and next, so I thought I'll just post YT's small update instead.

Shreya

ACP Pratap Teje is released from jail and replaces Karanveer. Teje takes up the case of Sumit Kumar, who died in a protest. Abhigyan is devastated to learn that Chandan, Anand and Karanveer died in the bomb blast. Shaurya informs Teje that Sumit was shot from a double barrel gun. Inspector Samrat and Kavi join Teje's team. An informer tells Teje about the double barrel gun. Shaurya enquires about a bank robbery. Teje saves the informer instead of saving Shaurya.
Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think they could have covered the deaths & funerals of the officers better.  I was left under the impression that there was an episode I missed.

So they now have an infiltrator in their ranks?  Wonder how many episodes will it take to expose him?
Minionite thumbnail
That's the way FW works Vrish. They leave everything up to the imagination of the viewers. So we'll have to imagine how the funeral happened. I still remember Aditi's death in CID. The next episode after that had almost 5 minutes dedicated to Aditi's funeral and its aftermath. And that was out of a 30-minute episode. Nowadays you should be happy if they show it even for 1 minute in a 45-minute episode.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Understood, but it's a pretty pathetic send off of the leads of a show.  It's one thing if it were just some underlings in the serial.

Right now, the forensic guy Saloni looks like the star of this show 😆  ACP Teje looks more like a lead antagonist than a protagonist 😆
Minionite thumbnail
I'm already not liking ACP Teje. They should have left ACP Karanveer. He was awesome.
priyapiya thumbnail
I Miss The Old Cast And I Would Like To Have The Whole Cast Back In Town Immediately.
I Loved The Whole Cast, I Don't Mind Watching The New Cast Also.
But Please Bring The Old Cast Back Also, We Can't Show The Old Cast A Door And Then Start To Replace Them With The New Once.
priyapiya thumbnail
Thank You For The Written Uptodate Shreya,
I Miss The Old Cast A Lot.
And The Entire Cast Will Be Missd Today And Forever.
Minionite thumbnail
Yep Priya. The entire cast will always be missed.
Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
the team was before look escent now ACP is doing and talking as junglee 
offier samrat is speakng language of any villae man type and kavi intenational language 
Minionite thumbnail
I want to really know what FW is doing with this show.