Posted: 11 years ago
i saw sunday's episode.okay it was not perfect.i mean ram did not have the charm that both previous rams had.gagan did not pleased me as ram.his acting is good but not perfect.the charm ram should have was not there.😭
Agree, I'm not pleased as well..
Was imagined gurti during the whole scene when dashrath explained about ram's look to his wives..
Let's see how he will act in future, just one episode was out, long way to go.. have to wait..

Originally posted by love_never_dies

Agree, I'm not pleased as well..
Was imagined gurti during the whole scene when dashrath explained about ram's look to his wives..
Let's see how he will act in future, just one episode was out, long way to go.. have to wait..

i believe in first impression is last impression.none of the characters in the serial made me to follow the serial.
I agree I didnt like the cast...Only neil bhatt was looking good as Laxman...he has the personality to carry off laxman look.
Ram and Sita both are good looking actors but they r not suitable for the Ram am Sita role...They just dont have tht charm which previous actors had for Ram and Sita.

Originally posted by nniks

I agree I didnt like the cast...Only neil bhatt was looking good as Laxman...he has the personality to carry off laxman look.
Ram and Sita both are good looking actors but they r not suitable for the Ram am Sita role...They just dont have tht charm which previous actors had for Ram and Sita.

yes agree with this,i wish they first chose the perfect cast and then started it.they became too desperate and the result is in front of us.😭
I agree. This serial lacks the charm that the previous versions had. So many people still remember Arun Govil and Deepika as Ram and Sita though it's been 25 years since they played the roles, and the new generation of today still connects with Gurmeet and Debina as Ram and Sita, which is not surprising since it's been only 3 years since the show ended.
This show seems to have been made in a hurry. The charm, grandeur, and essence of Ramayan is lost and none of the actors are very impressive. They are average but not as charismatic as others who've been in the same roles.
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I agree. This serial lacks the charm that the previous versions had. So many people still remember Arun Govil and Deepika as Ram and Sita though it's been 25 years since they played the roles, and the new generation of today still connects with Gurmeet and Debina as Ram and Sita, which is not surprising since it's been only 3 years since the show ended.
This show seems to have been made in a hurry. The charm, grandeur, and essence of Ramayan is lost and none of the actors are very impressive. They are average but not as charismatic as others who've been in the same roles.

not even average yaar,they don't seem to be made for this role unlike mohit,gurmeet,arun sir,debina,deepika etc.they all played their part like they were made for this role.they did justice.
Originally posted by lucykaede

not even average yaar,they don't seem to be made for this role unlike mohit,gurmeet,arun sir,debina,deepika etc.they all played their part like they were made for this role.they did justice.

Yeah I agree...I thought seeing another epi of Gagan might change my opinion but though he's a good actor individually, he doesn't have to charisma of Ramji to me. Let's see how Neha does now before judging her. I think she will enter the show this week.
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Yeah I agree...I thought seeing another epi of Gagan might change my opinion but though he's a good actor individually, he doesn't have to charisma of Ramji to me. Let's see how Neha does now before judging her. I think she will enter the show this week.

yeah but i don't have hopes because sita is a very strong characters.she is a dutiful wife,strong and determined lady,sita ma had courage to stop ravana from touching her,she chose death instead of being humiliated by her own husband and pathetic aryan praja.an actress should be highly skilled for this role.i don't see that charisma in neha but guess we shall wait.maybe she will do justice though i don't see it.
Originally posted by lucykaede

yeah but i don't have hopes because sita is a very strong characters.she is a dutiful wife,strong and determined lady,sita ma had courage to stop ravana from touching her,she chose death instead of being humiliated by her own husband and pathetic aryan praja.an actress should be highly skilled for this role.i don't see that charisma in neha but guess we shall wait.maybe she will do justice though i don't see it.

At first glance, it's true that Neha doesn't seem to have the inner strength and charisma to pull off Sita's character, but looks can be misleading and she may turn out to be great, so I want to give her a chance first before judging her.😳 But from what I've seen of her in Punar Vivah, I think she'd be more suited to the role of Urmila, Sita's sister.