D3 FF : Bereaved [Multifandom] #1 - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by idiot_box

Read Chapters 4 and 5 together..and I loved them!!Especially Chapter5!I absolutely loved the Nimmi confession...It was really sweet..But what is Sharon going to do now??I am really excited to know!!I hope she says no..So please update ASAP!!

I am really glad to see that you liked my update! ðŸ˜ƒ Thank you for your overwhelming comment. ðŸ¤—

As far is what Sharon's reply would be, you will have to wait for the next update! ðŸ˜‰ And I am going to try to post the next part soon!😆

_Nivriti :)
Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

Girl u r an awesome writer
I really like how this ss become interesting after each update
swayam is really a sweet bro,he make sure that sakshi also get love from his dadisa.i really liked gunjan-swayam bonding...
Did swayam still love sharon because sharon start feeling for swayam n.i thing swayam have some problems which he do not want to share with his friend
update it soon n pls pm me

I am glad that you liked my update and also my writing style! :)

And I am also glad that you liked the alterations I have made! ðŸ˜ƒ 

And as far as Swayam loving Sharon, I am not very sure I can disclose any of it now! ðŸ˜‰ You will have to wait for few more updates to come for a proper clarification! ðŸ˜†

I will update the next part soon and for PMs please add me in your buddy list! ðŸ˜³

_Nivriti ;)
Originally posted by pratik54000

Nivriti it was perfect update in every sense...at it was fair in legnth...

it covered all the characters so perfectly and everybody had perfect role to play in the update...loved the way you described the dressing whole 5 people gunjan, swayam, rey, kriya and sharon...

after that whole pub sequence and dancing was very gracefully descripted i loved that...than came out and out nilesh simmi part which was so pleasure to read and nil confession was just superb...loved the update...

thanks for pm...enjoyed reading the update...

regards

pratik

p.s. enjoy the outing to bharatpur bir sanctuary...its a rocking place...try to cover whole place there and see all the amazing things there...have a rocking trip...have funfilled three days nivriti...

Hey Pratik!

I am very overwhelmed seeing your response! ðŸ˜ƒ

And I am glad you liked the NiMmi Confession, I was pretty hesitant in posting it! ðŸ˜³

I will update soon! ðŸ˜‰

_Nivriti :)
Originally posted by pooja123456

waiting to knw sharons answer to shivam...the track ahead seems very interesting!!!!
thanks for the pm and do conitnue to pm me!!!

Hey! ðŸ˜ƒ I am very glad to hear that you liked my update and also the track! :D
Originally posted by spn-abhay

Both parts 4 nd 5 were awesum dear.lovd the confesion of nimmi.lykd the brother-sister bond of swayam nd sakshi.aww.nd yup w8ing 4 sharon answer to shivam.thanks 4 pm.

I am very glad to hear that you liked my past two chapters! :) 

Originally posted by sowmyadharini

wonderful..

Thank you so much dear! :D
Originally posted by MoNayaHolicPrag

hey firstly i am really sorry for nt commentng regulary. ALso knwing the fact u especially decided a swaron ff for me .
Well it was as usual a very amazing update.. Believe me i am lovmg swayam gunjan jodi.. Tough i knw they arnt one... Lolz... WEll all the updates i havnt commntd on were also rreeaally gud.. I am lovng the jealous sharon.. AN i hope she says no to shivam... Wat else... U rockd the update.. It was awesome.. Will wait fr ur update.. :)

Hey Pragya! =D 

Long time no see! And it is alright if you did not comment regularly! :)

And I am glad you like the Swayam- Gunjan jodi! ðŸ˜‰

Will update the next soon! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by lovely7010

Awesome updates
loved them
eager to know sharon's answer..

Thank you so much for your valuable comment dear! :) I am glad you liked my update! ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by sweetcherry95

the update was upto the mark
loved update
waiting for next
buh i knw after 8 pages of comments

Thank you so much dear for taking out time and commenting! :) The next chapter would be updated soon! ðŸ˜‰

Originally posted by dips098

Nivriti...AWESOME update dear...the sweet romantic moments between Kriyansh...Nimmi confession...Swayam- Gunjan dance...sharon's reaction..can't wait for her answer to shivam...it was awesome ...plz update soon... ðŸ˜Š

Hey! =)

I am glad you liked my update and especially the confession part!

It is my first hand at any confession and I just took a chance! ðŸ˜†

Will update the next soon! ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by --Rose--

OMG u updated Wow:-):-):-) I love u for this Nivz:-):-):-) Brilliant update yaar:-):-) The Emotions, The Friendship, The Love, The Dialogs, The Dresses, and Everything was jus PERFECT:-):-):-) hey Is baar to chal gaya but After ur trip WE WANT A VERY LONG UPDATE OK and Lots of Swayam scenes:-):-);-) good luck:-):-):-)

I am really glad to hear that you liked my update! :) 

And since updates have already been typed, I don't think I can manage to change the length though I have tried to keep them of fair length! =D

And Swayam scenes will surely come! ðŸ˜‰

Will update the next one soon! ðŸ˜³

hmmm sorry for late comments...
both the parts were awesome
update the next part soon.. :))