Fan Fictions

D3 FF : Bereaved [Multifandom] #1 - Page 5

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
AWESOME update πŸ˜Š ...loved the suspense u built around the new girl...sharon's jealousy and swayam's illness...can't wait for the next part...plz plz update soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg Omg Omg:-D Jus read this ss:-D What a FANTASTIC ff yaar:-):-):-) I cant tell u How much I loved it:-):-) the Concept is Hillarious:-):-) love love love Swayam a lot:-):-):-) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM ME DEAR WHEN YOU UPDATE :-):-):-) Please Update the next chapter soon, Cant wait... And Please convert it into a ff:-):-):-)You are an Amazing writer:-):-):-) Wats ur name???
IntricateKnots. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys, if you want PMs for this FF, please add this user in your buddy list! :P

Love, Nivriti ! πŸ˜³
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Guys! :)

I have entered the love story writing competition held by Manjari!

The synopsis of the story is as follows:

It explores the life of a girl, who has been dumped by her love. It shows how she gives a second chance to love and falls in love with her childhood friend.

It is based on Karan Wahi and Shakti Mohan.

Karan plays the role of Siddhant Modi and Shakti plays the role of Kria Ghai! Please do read and Vote For Me.

And also do have a look at my Gallery! 

Array of my Thoughts!

__Nivriti ^_^

pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nivriti loved the story you posted on karan wahi and shakti mohan...and you very interstingly combined both stories in to one...loved that...

and waiting for you to update the 4th part of this story...so please update soon...i really enjoy to read what you write...

pratik...
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome OS...Update Soon & Plzz PM Me πŸ˜Š
--Tanzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello nivriti! i got a pm from rose about your ff,and thus thought about checking it out.I went through all the parts in one go..very well written.its clear that,you have worked a lot for this ff.coming to this ff, first of all i congratulate you for writing on swayam! and you have tried to justify alk the characters.i specially liked the way,you described swayam's room,excellent job.But i just can't stop myself saying,whenever i read any os/ss/ff on swaron, i really expect swaron chemistry;P .though you have clearly mentioned that this is on swayam but...you know..;P anyways, continue writing coz you have a lot of potential and i would surely request to try your hands on swaron together!!!

love tania;)
--MINOZ-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Wonderful ff:-) Thanks to Rashi:-) She PMed me abt ur ff:-) warna Itna Beautiful ff miss kar deti, I loved it:-) You writes really well:-) please continue:-):-)
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb yaar. Update soon. πŸ‘πŸΌ
nature2 thumbnail
swayam going ny...waiting next partπŸ˜ƒ