Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
m loving this FF ...the suspense is killing me ...SWAYAM is my fav character in D3 ...the way u r showing his character  is awesome ...can't wait for the next part πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey plzz update em waitimg
and plzz plzz dnt discontinue this ff
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
Wow really really Gus post!!!!!!!
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nivriti update please...i have already left my comments and already you know how much i have liked this story...please update...i have been recieving pms for your pm saying that she wants to discontinue for low response...but dont give up please do write more...i am also writing a ss and on my exprience i can say that just update once and you will find good response to it...this ff is in writers corner so usually not many new readers come accross here but once they will see they will follow your work thats for sure because you are too good and this story is really amazing...so please consider this and update soon please...

regards

pratik...
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,

Actually i am not reading much on SwaRon for sometime..in fact have not read Deeps FF who PM'ed me and let know about your FF.
I liked what i read till now, the way you have portrayed Swayam's character is very different and the plot is very interesting.
Loved the reaction the dazzlers give to this new side of Swayam and how confused Sharon is among all this. I would certainly want to read further and know what Swayam is going through and the real reason he is leaving to NY. The new character you have introduced is interesting would love to know what equation she shares with Swayam.

P.S - Deeps thanks for the PM dear, will read your FF and comment real soon πŸ˜³

P.P.S - Please update real soon and don't forget to PM me. 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just read the whole FF and I love it !! The way you've written Swayam and how he's coping with everything plus that little mystery that is yet to be solved till now is really intriguing !!! Good to everyone care for Swayam like this and Sharon getting jealous is just AWESOME !! Do update soon and please PM when you update the next time !!
JustinsBaby101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update yaarπŸ‘
-gitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow...!amazing post...
so ur a big shantanu fan...ryt...?
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear.i dnt watch d3.bt i liked ur story.do pm me wen u update new chapter.thank u
beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res..:)
hey srry for being late..:(
nice update & whole story swaym frnd se kuch chupa rahahe hope sab thik hoo justlove it & witing for next part
Edited by beeny - 11 years ago