Fan Fictions

D3 FF : Bereaved [Multifandom] #1 - Page 9

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I read all the updates together and gosh!!How could I have missed such a ff like this!Its awesome!!An idea of a Swayam based ff in itself is just so cool!!I am going to follow this ff..so please do pm me when you update!
coolsameera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I LUV UR FF. . DO CNNTINUE SOON. . I CAN'T WAIT TO READ FURTHER😃
--Rose-- thumbnail
Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,... Please update,...
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Guys! ðŸ¤—

I am back with an update…!

And plenty of requests and help from Rashi [-Rose-] I am updating. ðŸ˜‰

Thank you so much Rashi for being the true friend! ðŸ˜³

It's a bit short, but this is what will help the story! ðŸ˜†

It will develop slowly and steadily and for that many short updates will come! 

I had gone to my friend's place and therefore I could not update.

Sorry for being late.

But I am appalled seeing this response.😲

Thank you so much guys!

Here We Go! :)

agreatperhaps thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

agreatperhaps thumbnail
I hope it is up to the mark and reaches your expectations.

Next update will come after another 5 pages of comments! :)

I hope you all enjoyed reading it and will also enjoy in future.

Thanks to :

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912,  sirani07,  doll_sg,  tanzz15,  sweetcherry95,  pooja123456,  

Thank you for liking my part and showering your love on me!! :)

And thanks to all those who took out time and commented.

I will try to reply to each comment soon!

Thank you once again !

For PMs add IntricateKnots. in your Buddy List!

Till then Take Care!

Ciao :*

_Nivriti
Edited by NocturnalBeing - 11 years ago
doll_sg thumbnail
its nice 
loved swayam and shaksi's relationship
hate his daadisa🤢
n d way swayam teased gunjan
looking forward  for the party
continue soon
😃
--Rose-- thumbnail
Wowww... Finally u updated Nivz:-):-):-) Thanks a lot:-):-)... Now coming to the update, Its FANTASTIC yaar:-):-) I really loved Swayam's bond with his Family:-) what a lovely family:-):-) And Sakshi and Swayam Awww so sweet bro sis:-)... You discribed Swayam's family Past really well:-) Oops his dadi dont like sakshi:O Poor girl... So Tani is here:-) Thats cool:-):-) And Swayam's parents convo was jus SUPERB:-) hehehe... Now Eagerly waiting for the next part,, The Party:-):-):-) and Hey hey Dont thank me ok, You are my friend now:-):-):-) I must say , You are a BEAUTIFUL writer Nivz:-):-):-)Edited by --Rose-- - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
I liked how the story is moving forward. 
The glimpse of their past life was nicely written. I loved how Swayam made sure his sister gets the fair amount of love from dadi sa. He is a sweet Brother. Sakshi,Swayam and Gunjan part was a pleasure read. 
So Gunjan and Swayam and going to the party now..looking forward to what we have in store at the party when all friends meet.
One question though, does Swayam still has feelings for Sharon or is he already over her.
And from the last update i sense Sharon has slowly started to develop some feelings for Swayam.
But there seems to be something Swayam and his family know that he is hiding from his friends..looking forward to read about how the mystery unfolds.
Update soon..
Thanks

Sudha