26/08/2012 WU: Shaurya's Look-Alike

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Such a short one Shreya di?
Nammu my updates for this weekend and next will be straight from YT because I don't know when I'll watch the episode. After that I'll be back to my normal long updates.
Hey Shri It ws nt look alike of Shaurya But Heera has worn a Mask of Sharya thats why ACP thought Shaurya died,  he removed the Mask thn realised its nt Shaurya,

I somehow suspected that the former sub inspector Shamsher was behind this, when they got to his home.  Only a big shot (pun intended) like him could have got his hands on such a gun.

I missed the explanation - why was Teje's wife and the activist actor killed?  I understood why they killed Arun, but not he other 2.
Shri they still have not mentioned the reason they killed the 2,  I think the Main person behind this is still nt known,  as we were told in an interview by Milind Gunaji as the show goes on we will get to know many secrets So this will also come to limelight why ACP 's wife and actor were killed and why ACP was blamed for his wife's MUrder
Diya that was all said by Vrish, not by me. 😆

Vrish I'm a bit confused about these two episodes as well. They just jumped from one place to the next.