FF-Aane wale Parichay ka Parichay,Part2 (Pg 4) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Chitra  it is awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ the BG were fabulous.. i am still laughing
Are you a doctor?? did you operate our CVs brain .. i am sure they think in these  lines ..

well waiting for the second part ..
Originally posted by Malarkodi

My stomach is hurting πŸ˜†. cant stop laughing πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£
πŸ˜‰ When the makers make you cry , you can think about this and laugh!πŸ˜‰
Hilarious piece of writing. The BG score too good and the best your personal notes to the storyπŸ‘ πŸ‘

After a long enjoyed reading your post after your famous what liked and contrary postsπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sarakvp

🀣🀣🀣.. chitss u deserve a ⭐️...this ff was so hilarius...while reading i laughed like cracy and got scolded by mom...wah wah what a bg score yaar...mostly all bg score was apt to the situation but i liked the chese badi hai mast,are diwano mujhe behachano and aaj ki raat hona hain kya more...
Credit due to Ramya!πŸ˜‰
and the remarriage wha kya solid reason tha...who knows they can copy it as well...
U mean solid bakwaas right?πŸ˜‰

waiting for the next one......

@ chitsss : I am speechless.πŸ˜‰...hilarious story...🀣🀣

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

waiting for next one...
Woman, you are damn bloody  funny.!  I like caveman barbarian Kunal and damsel in distress Siddhi. Ohh wow, very hilarious  with a twist of raw passion romance...Love it!πŸ˜‰

Pls continue!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago
its super hilarious ... great piece of writingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
cant stop laughing🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Chits yaar, you scared me😑 For a moment there I thought i was reading Nivedita Basu or some such EK stalwart's work. it's almost as bad😲 Though the writing style I reckon is superiorπŸ˜‰

Is the show that bad currently, that it "inspired" you to write such nightmarish tracks??

Edited by Fariyal - 11 years ago
Good one, Chitra! 

Siddhi's plan which is to make a fraudulent case so that Kunal under no circumstance can lose it!

🀣

BG scores and the adjectives were apt.. A poetical/critical satire πŸ‘πŸΌ
Good post Chits πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ must say that your brains are working on the lines of the very talented CVs of BT factory πŸ˜‰ The head of the tribe recently claimed that her team is so talented that, just to accommodate their creative brain cells she is compelled to make movies and TV shows which are hatke  πŸ€’