Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Harjas-

🀣 oh my goodness. Cant stop laughing. Sperm donation was a good one 🀣 loved it..waiting for the next part...

Mere baand bajane pe utare ho kyaa!πŸ˜‰Do you know how difficult it is to curb the voice of reason and dish out nonsense?πŸ˜• Edited by chitsss - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chitsss

Mere baand bajane pe utare ho kyaa!πŸ˜‰Do you know how difficult it is to curb the voice of reason and sidh out nonsense?πŸ˜•

I do understand that it takes a lot of thinking and hard work to shape up such a good ff but what can i do, its all your fault that you wrote an amazing ff that i got addicted to.πŸ˜†
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chitra you are too crazy..
Rolling on the floor while holding my stomach and laughing... So funny !!
And Yea... similar to your narraction.. Till now the silly track executed.. and the upcoming tracks too..

CV's must be besharam to use the word Gold Medalist.. and to use the words.. "you are best.." 

Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very well written...πŸ‘ ...enjoyed reading it...ur ff made me laugh heavily and equally scared me too......anokhis pregnant and richas baby scared me big time...u double crossed cvs here...i hope  cvs wont follow ur ff...finally i m afraid of the words pregnancy,baby, unconsious consummation...

liked how u finished raj and thakral...and super like the idea of sperm donation...πŸ˜†...we know his talent in this particular department...so he may become rich by donating sperm...

but still have the hope one day he will become a big shot lawyer...

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok, Now I am starting to think BT has seriously affected you!!πŸ˜† That is the craziest thing I have ever read and I have no doubt now that we will be put through this kind of nonsense and I sincerely thank you for mentally preparing us to face this!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love the sperm donation part!!🀣
Raj dying and Veena doing Raj-jaap!! 🀣And coming out of her state seeing Richa's baby.. that was hilarious🀣
Kunal going into the bathroom and screaming and crying into the towel for not being cautious🀣 and worrying about the next set of twins coming his way🀣🀣

Girl you have crossed all limits of normalcy.. You are sooo ready for a job at BT although I doubt they are this creative in their writing!! That was TOOO good!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Yeh dil maange more!!😳
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well very hilarious as usual. My only worry and concern now I hope the Cvs don't take your concept and execute it for they might just do that as they are out of ideas. And if they do that I will be the first one to drink clorex as I don't want to see Mumbai flooded with kunal's children with his ahem ahem contributions!
chitsss thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarakvp

very well written...πŸ‘ ...enjoyed reading it...ur ff made me laugh heavily and equally scared me too......anokhis pregnant and richas baby scared me big time...u double crossed cvs here...i hope  cvs wont follow ur ff...finally i m afraid of the words pregnancy,baby, unconsious consummation...

liked how u finished raj and thakral...and super like the idea of sperm donation...πŸ˜†...we know his talent in this particular department...so he may become rich by donating sperm...

but still have the hope one day he will become a big shot lawyer...
Umeed pe duniya khaayam hain.Richa ko dekho!πŸ˜‰

chitsss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silambu

Well very hilarious as usual. My only worry and concern now I hope the Cvs don't take your concept and execute it for they might just do that as they are out of ideas. And if they do that I will be the first one to drink clorex as I don't want to see Mumbai flooded with kunal's children with his ahem ahem contributions!

Well I am hoping they get it taht no one wants to see what I described!πŸ˜‰
chitsss thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

Ok, Now I am starting to think BT has seriously affected you!!πŸ˜† That is the craziest thing I have ever read and I have no doubt now that we will be put through this kind of nonsense and I sincerely thank you for mentally preparing us to face this!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love the sperm donation part!!🀣
Raj dying and Veena doing Raj-jaap!! 🀣And coming out of her state seeing Richa's baby.. that was hilarious🀣
Kunal going into the bathroom and screaming and crying into the towel for not being cautious🀣 and worrying about the next set of twins coming his way🀣🀣

Girl you have crossed all limits of normalcy.. You are sooo ready for a job at BT although I doubt they are this creative in their writing!! That was TOOO good!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Yeh dil maange more!!😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOLLL...πŸ˜†...The second update is even better chits. Kaamchor Kunal seems to be only good in doing 1 kaam...🀣. And Veena's "Mere Raj ka khayal rakhna" was so funny.. 🀣...Lagta hai Siddhi ne Chopra parivaar ke sarey marey huye members ko punar janam dene ka theka le rakha hai...🀣