Thendral Monday- August 27, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Jeya for the awesome update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

MM as expected did try to hang himself without thinking of the consequences as his ego takes an upperhandπŸ˜•. Padma... as expected, cannot keep her mouth closed or listen to others when they try to talkπŸ˜•. Thulasi as usual... standing there pathetic with no supportπŸ˜•. This track is all messed up by MM and tomorrow is again other shouting from both the GW. Hopefully TA comes there for Thulasi support.

Some sigh of relief during Lax/Bhuv trackπŸ˜‰. That Police was good. Looks like this time TPS has given full detailed explaination of what is happenning wiht Lax and to her in the police complaint. Way to go TPS! Bhuv and Lax absolutely deserve thisπŸ‘. Useless Lax does not like TPS aam and complaining that it is illegal to stay with someone whom he does not like aam😑. Appo where did this go when TPS was ready to get loan for him? Such a Jerk!!!
                                         Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Bhuvana and Laxman have finally got an invitation to the police station πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ˜† for their shameful act πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and it would have been better πŸ˜΅πŸ˜’ if TPS would have lodged a complaint against these two πŸ˜’πŸ€” long before as her life would not have become a question mark πŸ˜­β“πŸ€” as she would have saved her husband from the clutches of the criminal and fraud lady πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅πŸ€’ which she failed to do πŸ˜΅πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
Thanks Jaya for a wonderful update and thanks for all the updates last week. That is the only thing I did read the updates and did not watch the show. Seriously its getting annoying. Wondering if there is a sadist crew sitting and writing dialogs when it comes to all GWs. And when it comes to these females cursing T...Argh.

How many times have we seen this and how many times are we going to see the same?

After all this there will be a moment when T and TA does something good. We feel very happy and with all positive mode start to enjoy Thendral as days goes by there comes again the same old torture.

Didn't Thendral had enough with hospital scenes, and GW cursing her to the core. Why repeat it? Have they really drained out of creativity? Soon later part of the week combined forces to curse T.

MM emotional moron. All he can do is either cry or hang himself. Worth for nothing, no wonder Bhu left him.

Finally some move from TPS. Antha Lax muttiku mutti thattunga. Jaya the way you mentioned that those scenes are a treat, I am very much tempted to watch it but I am just going to let it go and wait for the good moment and watch all together.

πŸ€—   Thanks for the superb update Vjayam   πŸ€—

Nothing to say about MM as Pearl said his ego takes the upperhand...😑  Padma and her nonsense as usual.

TPS wahooo!!! Way to Go!!! this time really firm in giving Lux ohhh i mean Lax πŸ˜† and 🀬 a deserved punishment πŸ˜›.  I really loved the inspector today, she was good. Dr sir immediately wanted to call commissioner, but pavam already informed panitanga nu sonna odaney ballon blast anne mathiri
giving reaction  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank you Jaya akka for the wonderful update and comments..πŸ€—πŸ€—

MM not ready to hear Thulasi's POV... and not ready to think of anything further... πŸ˜”

Sundari's move is good in a way.. Lax and Bhu need it.. The way that inspector questioned Lax if he did inform/div his first wife..πŸ‘ Good move by TPS.. I hope TA also proves BHu's fake cancer drama in the right time.. 

Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
Thanks Vjayam for the super updates!  Apt title today!

We get a small trailer for the rest of the week at both the hospital and the police station...should be interesting.

Laxman and Bhuvana's face today was priceless especially when the police officer and lawyer were telling them about their mistake.

Thanks for a wonderful update Vijayam.

About the first part, nothing new to say. The usual Padma, usual MM and usual poor Thulsi. Only good part was to see our Deepa, the usual friend in need!  I liked her trying to support Thulsi to padma and when she took action in running to get people for help and Auto..etc.

Yeah, it was very nice to see the last scene today.

That Lady Inspector was awesome and all the cornering questions she and the Lawyer threw at Lax were too good!.  Also, the expressions on both Lax and Bhu's face at that time was too good to watch and enjoy!!

I want the Police to say, let's take Bhu to do a check-up at the hospital and then we have to see Bhu. She will be first one to jump into the Police Jeep!   
Thanks for the lovely update Jaya AkkaπŸ€—
Thanks for the updates Vjayam.

Story moving forward???