WU 27 8 12,Sugni comes to Haveli,Reva welcomes her

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

HI FRIENDS

[MEMBERS ONLY]

Doing on behalf of Aarathi

WU 27 8 12

G gives an introduction saying this is a story which wants to show the facts  and social evils prevalent in Bundelkhand and not hurt  anyone's feelings. This is true story and that person has started many social organizations and very well established in society.

Tinkle brings milk and gives them and says she will sleep with them and why Adi and Sugni did not take 7 pheres around fire and says I could not give u anything as gift and gives TAS the dagad magad stones and asks him to recite when afraid .She forgets the words which Sugni continues. Lachmi takes her outside. Sugni  asks CT you did for TM and what he said that you did this as I know you won't do Sardhakayi as you are against this tradition. TAS adds he did not do because of TVS. S says that she knows it is because of him otherwise TVS would not  have kept quiet. I know him well that's why I am asking you, She knows Adi has sympathy  for Bednis  and he wont do and they both talk about the whole episode and Adi says he did because of Reva mami. Had mamaji done this she would have lost everything and he asks her to cooperate with him to bring them together and asks her to come to the TVS mansion she refuses he says he has done her sardhakayi so she will have to do whatever he says and come to the mansion. Both spend the night thinking and awake .

Its morning and Reva comes to TVS the precap scene is shown and when TVS hears about Aditya coming with Sugni he looks shocked Reva laughs and says why you are so stunned and she wants to welcome them and asks how you will welcome them saying what you want me to do and asks him what you are thinking.She goes then stops and asks we can understand ADS and Sugni relation but what is our relation with Sugni  and then says ok I will go you read  the news paper which is hiding the jewellery box

Hukum and Naganiya are happily counting money ADS comes and says I will go G comes and sees Sugni with a box she ask her where she is going  Reva is busy with preparations along with Dhanuma and Jiji looks with disapproval and anger at TVS he looks defiant.

G is asking why are you going there its suicidal to go there Adi says trust me but G is very doubtful about TVS and feels Sugni  will be emotionally hurt. Adi assures her and tells I am also Thakur and gives Vachan he will  take care of Sugni and S also assures her mother. G then blesses and agrees and asks TAS to look after her.

Reva is busy and instructing D Jiji says she need not do anything  but Reva refuses and asks D to bring Arthi plate and kalash. Jiji eyes with anger at Sugni and Reva tells her Sugni you came here. TVS also comes there and TVS and Sugni look at each other ,Adi also looks at mamaji. Reva says look she is so beautiful and TVS agrees Jiji says that this girl cant stay here and the defiant expressions  of TVS ,Adi  shown The episode  ends on Sugni's face.

PRECAP  TVS says fate brought us together again he is in Sugni's room with the necklace box and just then Reva brings  Adi inside and asks a shocked TVS what he is doing there looking at necklace

GOD BLESS TC

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarjitos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘thks for the update really appreciate very very much all of us. πŸ‘πŸ‘
daffodil81 thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and thnx a lot for updating on my behalf...
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update chalhov

Now it is obvious that the CVs are going ahead with the Adi-Sug jodi.  What a betrayer Adi is calls himself a Thakur who keeps his vachan.  Gulabiya ofcourse a Bedni as usual believes her daughter will become her chirpy self if she lives with Adi.  This only goes to prove only a Bedni can believe that since she is used to moving from one man to the other. 

Thanks Chal and Aarti for the lovely updates but this show is off for me would not even like to read the updates.  The forum is so silent and it feels sad.
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for update.  Feel good i stopped watching the show
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊 Thanks for the update Chalhov. Adi's character will definetly turn grey. His love for his Mami is unconditional and he don't care what extend he has to go to bring Vickram and Rewa together. He will used Sugni to achieve his purpose. He told Sugni I did your sardharkai and you have to do what I told you to do. That's emotional blackmail right there. 
OMG πŸ˜›when Vickram saw Sugni his expression change completely. His eyes expresses his love for Sugni. β€οΈ
The CVs are playing with fire if they pair Sugni with Adi, cause many fans are already disappointed and saddened with the way the show is going. TPR ratings is dropping and the Forum is quite today. Viewers request should be considered seriously.
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think Adi is so hell bent on not letting history repeat itself with what happened to his Mom that he completely does not get that

1 he cannot dictate how others should live their lives;
2 the people involved are different (Reva is mad, Sugni whilst a Bedni does wish to see Reva suffer and most importantly TVS diid not take up with Sugni while Reva was around and does not wish to desert Reva to fend for herself).

I HOPE TO GOD THIS MESS I SORED OUT SOON so we can more interesting sotrylines such as TVS - TJS fued etc
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update