27th Aug: WU : Its the FINAL SHOWDOWN

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks tanu n deba 🤗

I didn't watch d episode 😊
thank you for the written update and thanks Deba for the caps. I too did'nt watch the episode. Don't think I will ever watch it. so the beginning of one long sad track...
And so the battle has begun that's all I have to say for today's episode...
thanks for the WU tanu 
thanks Deba for the caps...
but a well executed episode,fights are like elastic if you keep on it stretches on and on...
thanx for the update Tanu.

Edited by RanJi1000 - 11 years ago
seriously final showdown...am not taking neone's side but as far a i can remember this is the 1st time i saw nidhi shouting at ashu...she said watever she had in mind...cant say she was wrong...ashu on the other hand though was right on 2day's situation but shud hav atleast informed nidhi b4 going to malli...he knows how insecure she is abt mallu...and has every reason to b so...chalo sukh bhare din gaye dukh ke din aala re...kal to nidhi leaving the house...fir amar aa jayega...
Thanks Tanu. Don't know who to feel sorry for or who to shake up violently.
It was very well-emoted by both actors and I found it very realistic. Both trying to put across their views and sticking to their guns. Much as I hate to see them fight I guess this drama is needed to keep you glued. 😭

The age-gap issue is coming up tomorrow and this time not on trivial stuff.
TFS Tanu and Deba...

I have not seen the first part...only the second and third...started watching late...

Forget everything else, based on your update, am deeply disappointed by Nidhi's attitude...how could she question Ahtuosh bringing Mallika to KGH...what kind of a doctor does that make her...someone whose personal prejudices blind her to a patient's need for medical help...whatever Malika's past crimes or Ashutosh's behaviour, Dr Nidhi's attitude shocked me today!

Nidhi the wife may be justified in her anger but not Nidhi, the doctor! But honestly, when she can accept Ashutosh helping Mallika and taking her to another hospital, how does it matter that he brings her to KGH...she logically speaking, isn't it better that whatever happens does so right in front of her...
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago

Thanks Tanu and Deba

Another explosive episode with superb acting by SK and KK.

I thought Nidhi had all valid points ' esp abt the fact that Ashu could have taken Mallika to a diff hospital. If only he had done that ' he could have fulfilled the duties of both a doc and a husband ' but jab Mallika is the issue ' tab to Ashu's mind does not work.

Going by the precap the fight is going to continue tomorrow also. The age gap issue also seems to be coming in the argument...

Good that BB has heard the entire episode. Will Nidhi really walk out and will BB allow her to go? I personally would not like to see Nidhi leave the house ' but this time her patience has crossed its limits. Chup chap bardasht karne ki haalat mein nahi hain woh.
I dont know abt others - but Iam feeling bad for both Ashu and Nidhi

Edited by kaks0211 - 11 years ago