Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Short Written Update 27th Aug

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I have not seen anyone posting written update on monday since last 3 weeks so i m going to write short written update...

Neha comes at Restaurant and asks why did you call me here instead of home.. Ram sitting on the chair replys he want to meet her here thats why.. Ram then asks neha abt reason behind their divorce.. Neha is abt to tell the reason then she sees boy and she excuses.. Ram can't understand what makes her suddenly from telling him the reason and promises himself to find out the reason..

Natash is in the hurrey for meeting wid some client then Kartik enters at room.. She is about to leave.. then she sees kartik worried and asks him the reason but he tells her to leave for office. he will talk abt it later... Kartik tells her abt condition of her father, keeping himself alone and also tells her that his father wants their baby for partner.. Natash tells him abt her comeback to fashion industry but Kartik insist her to rethink abt her decision abt their baby..

cady is upset coz rahul didn't even thanked her and didn't tell anything abt her gift. Rahul requests her to look at him.. She's surprised coz rahul is wearing same t-shirt that she has send... then she receives call fr her office and leaves their skype conversation..

Natash is at her office thinking abt their convo and speaks to herself that she can't give them baby coz of can't never be mother evenif she badly wanted to be..

Priya comes at rehearsal room and sees peehu upset.. she asks her the reason and then peehu tells her that she wants to talk wid Golu uncle to ask abt some of his daily activities coz she is performing his act today.. then priya tells her hw he walks, drinks water only after smelling, his way to taking tablets.. Peehu perform all these on act which priya records on her mobile...they show parallel actions that ram is doing at his meeting... And Peehu wins first prize.. She comes near to priya and asks her hw do she knows abt Goolu uncle not even after meeting him once.. She answers her she knows everything coz mom knows everything.. Sweet hug between P&P at the end..
Edited by D4BALH - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
K dat was super fast thanq so much for da wu. I liked da epi ram's trying really hard to find da reason behind da divorce dono whoz da mistery boy who stopped da convo.n one thing confirmed dat nuts cant hav a baby i hope she adopts kush.finally da skit scene raya n pihu rocked even though ram wasnt vth dem they showed parallely dat too new scene of ram.ram sakshi are always best today pihu was da rockstar.amrita did a fab job god bless her.Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks!  Really appreciate this.  I stopped watching this show a long time ago and rely on written updates only.  Thus, your hard work is really appreciated.

Big thanks to you 🤗
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank youso much for fast update
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. 
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you sooo very much for the super fast, crisp and clear update!
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks and pihu is so cute..
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dear for the wu... 
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update!! 
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for  update

some bits and pieces connected

nuts abortion has caused issue so this  story wd also come out soon

pihu wasawesome