The doctor says in her condition it will lead to problems aplenty

Dabbu ka marrow nahin tha match-sab they sad

But Mannu ne liya unse vaada

Ki who try kareenge to make her happy even zyaada

Jeevika gayi milne doctor se

Kiya decide usne ki save karegi apni behna ko kisi bhi haalat mein

Yahi thi is hafte ki kahaani

With bharpoor balidaan-be it JeeMan VirMan and VirIka

Wow the whole week was filled with Virman. They r so magical. Loved every short nd cute scenes of Virman. specially the hug, fun-masti , bike ride everything. How amazing can this two get? but the best romantic scene was ok ok i dont have to say it. It's still in everyone's mind.πŸ˜‰ Its nothing other than Virman hug+kiss scene.

Oh god it was just too hot to handle. After watching this small scene itself i was half dead thn just wondering what will be the condition after marriage.😳 The scene was so intense so romantic nd one of the best scene of VirMan. INfact Virman were in full form this week. The Kiss was unexpected nd fabulous. If they start showing scenes like this then we surely have to book an ambulance cum bed in a nearby hospitalπŸ˜† Killer Scene of Virman.
Virika
Well there wasnt much of Virika this week just this small cute scene where Viren is praising Jeevika nd telling her that he wish to do a painting of her! How sweet of u Viren. Its just pure nd romantic. Virika how adorable can u get? Love u.

Once again, this week didn't really have any fillers, at least IMO. All the scenes had their own significance in plot/character/relationship development, however minute it might be. But since I have to write this section, I've come up with a scene that wasn't AS relevant to plot/character/relationship development as the others.

IMO, the scenes where Maanvi is trying hard to be the ideal bahurani of the Vahera parivaar was rather unnecessary. Yes, I understand that she knows she has not much time on her hands and she wants to try and do whatever she can in this little time she has, but I don't feel it was done too well. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe only I found it boring. But still, I felt that there could have been a much better build up to the JeeMaan confession scene. The wannabe ideal bahu track could have been substituted for something more substantial and meatier.

The scene where Maanvi finally tells Jeevika the truth about her cancer. I've said this many times, Niaa is a FABULOUS actress, but this time, it was KD who stole the show. Its always the Behena scenes that tug my heart, cause the actors portraying JeeMaan are so bloody amazing. You've gotta admit, it is hard to tell the person you love the MOST in the world that you're gonna die. But what's harder is to come to terms with the fact that the person you love the most, whom you treat as your own baby is gonna die.
It is said that the saddest moment in a parent's life is when they realise that their child is gonna die before them. Since we know JeeMaan's relationship does have a slight hint of mother-daughter relationship, we have to understand that at this point, Jeevika is not looking at her sister. She's looking at her daughter, her baby, who's telling her that she doesn't have time to live. Those of you who have kids out here, I'm sure you'll understand what am I trying to say ATM. Despite all this, Jeevika shows that she is strong and tries to reassure Maanvi (and to some extent herself) that nothing will happen to Maanvi, yet, anyone can understand the pain both the sisters (and their partners) are going through. The situation, the dialogues, KD's and Niaa's AMAZING acting, and the strong moral support lent by the partners of the behenas is what makes this scene the saddest scene of the week.

Well for this segment...i have two scenes/sequences that really stood out to me and added much needed comic relief on the show because the track is so serious...
one...came on Monday's episode...when Maanvi brings juice for Dadaji...πŸ˜†...first he drank the bhindi ka pani...😲...say what...bhindi ka pani...i know bhindi ka sabzi...which i love πŸ˜›...but bhindi ka pani...then...he drank karele ka juice...🀒 tauba tauba...Dadaji ke cehra dekhne layak tha...he was like 🀒 and and 😲 all rolled into one expression......if someone had brought me that to drink...you best believe i'd be running far...FAR...away from them...
And the second scene/sequence was when Shlok and Dabbu were wagering over Maanvi and if she'd be successful in her tasks...i mean...Shlok ka bachpana i can understand...woh baacha hai...paar yeh Dabbu...saach mein...isko kaab akal aayega? πŸ˜†...not that there is anything wrong with him...he's the sweetest and cutest...most caring brother...he truly adores JeeMan...but the whole bit was so funny...they had a sore board and everything!!! 🀣
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

This week, Maanvi takes the crown! Even after knowing that she has very little time left, she is an inspiration for every one to live every moment to its best. Even after being terribly sick, Maanvi tries her level best to make every one happy. This girl truly knows how to make every one happy, no matter how much she is in pain. I some times wonder if she can get any cuter and mature to any next level?? She has come a long way from being a carefree girl who thought Jeevika was her only world to a sensible, mature girl who values every person associated with her and Jeevika!

The winner of this section is the one and only...sweetest Hubby of the year...Mr. Viren Vadera...

"...tum khud hi kehti ho naa...ke tum Maanvi ki sirf behen nahin, uski Maa bhi ho...to Jeevika... ek Maa khabi naa umeed nahin hoti..."

poor Jeev's was loosing faith...and i mean can you blame the poor girl...she's pregnant...hormonal...and all she keeps getting is negative feedback in terms of Maanvi's treatment/health...koi bhi toot jaata...but here comes our knight in shining armor to save the day...he reminds Jeev's that she is not only Maanvi's sister but her mother...she has raised Maanvi so all these years...she knows Maanvi more than anyone else...so as her "mother" she cannot loose faith because in even the most dire circumstances a mother never looses the faith she has in her child...or in the fact that when all is said and done...her child will come out of the trauma unscratched...πŸ‘...beautifully written...simple yet dil ko jaane wala dialogue...⭐️

Virika
VirMaan

This goes to the newly introduced Vadhera Bahu, Maanvi:

Now the blooper of the week this wee is a weird one...and by weird...i mean WEIRD...it was weird in the sense that this blooper popped up a few times this week and every time caught me off guard...almost making me fall out of my chair 😲😲😲...this blooper first made its appearance on Tuesday...Maanvi's truth finally comes out in front of the Vadera khandan...that the chul bulli ladki has only a handful of time to live her life...blooper comes in when Swamini begins crying and HUGS Maanvi...she actually hugs her 😲😲...then...she says...more like thinks to herself that she never thought that her fear would become reality so soon...like she actually felt bad for Maanvi...i was like 😲😲😲...it then carried over the next few episodes with her show concern for Maanvi...on Friday the blooper came out full force when she is on the phone searching for bone marrow donors...*jaz almost passes out in shock*...but then when Maanvi comes down with Jeevika and Swamini goes and puts a hand lovingly on Maanvi's face...omg...*jaz dies of shock*...i mean...yeh saab blooper nahin hai toh kya hai...zaara soocho...joh insaan Maanvi ke naam se hi chid jaati hai...aaj woh hi itna pyaar chidak raha hai? ...such a huge change...in 2 seconds...say what...she wish-washed over it so quickly im still suffering from whiplash...πŸ˜›...if thats not a blooper..i dont know what is!! πŸ˜‰

OnlyHope thumbnail

by -Arti4ever-
Here's your gift πŸ˜›
(Animated)
by ..Sakeena..
Your winning sig! πŸ˜›
(Non-Animated)
*Virika*
by -Arti4ever-
*VirMaan*
by Ishaan.
Here's a sig you both get to use for the week! πŸ˜›
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuVw4OESSIw[/YOUTUBE]
by Prabha Gurti
Here's your winning sig!Tongue
OnlyHope thumbnail

by -Pj-
Here's your gift! πŸ˜›

by Neha.K

Here's your winning sig that you can use for the week! 😳
by KT_4eva
Your gift 😳
This time the chosen topic is one that was the most interesting, one that had true bits of personal viewpoints of a fan. It's something not all would do.
by RuchaMulay
Thanks for keeping the forum alive with great topics! Keep it up πŸ˜›
OnlyHope thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C883l3NyXvs[/YOUTUBE]

After a lot of high drama last week, i feel the tension will continue this week too! Jeevika might decide to abort her baby to save her kid sister and the way Vadhera's Chaudharies would react to this will be a treat to watch.
We might as well get some cute JeeMan scenes. Bonding of the Vadheras with Maanvi is a treat to watch and is highly welcome.

I'd give this week 3 and a half stars out of 5. While I admit this week has been amazing in terms of plot/character/relationship development, I've also gotta admit that this week had its share of flaws in terms of acting, dialogues, and a few other things.

Like I mentioned earlier in Filler Scene of the Week, the entire buildup to the JeeMaan confession seemed ratherpheeka. I'm not denying that it was bad, but I'm trying to say that there was scope for improvement. Also, I personally though Kushal's acting was not very convincing in some scenes. Yes, IK he hates standing around in scenes where he has nothing much to do, but I thought he was rather pokerfaced in a few scenes, and TBH, that dampened the desired effect of the scene on me. No, I admit that Kushal has improved a LOT from the beginning of the show and he did have his amazing moments this week as well, but I'm upset at the moment where he didn't act well. Then of course, Jeevika's description of the bone marrow transplant procedure, "Bone marrow change karna padega". Is that seriously how you'd describe a BMT to someone? Change karna padega? Like are you referring to clothes? Dialogue waale bhaiiya, please. Don't write such stuff that would make doctors around wanna kill you. And also, how can we forget the fact that Maanvi supposedly sleeps in jeans?! Like seriously? Viraat drags her out in the middle of the night for an amazing bike ride, and she's shown to be wearing jeans? And we clearly know that he didn't give her the time to change! Utter rubbish! Costume waale bhaiiya, if you're listening, please work on Maanvi's wardrobe. ASAP.

But if this week had its share of downs, it had its share of ups as well! We got some AMAZING JeeMaan, VirMaan, Dabboo-Maanvi and Vadhera clan scenes! I love how Dabboo is being given so much footage, and how he's shown to be the perfect brother to Maanvi. He's always there for her, be it to save her from getting screwed by Swamini Bua in the middle of the night, or to donate his marrow for her. Then, you have the amazing scene where the entire Vadhera clan is trying their best to find a donor for Maanvi, and you just see how much they love her and how united the family is. Truly, like Maanvi said, its a blessing for anyone to be a Vadhera. And how can I forget the AMAZING VirMaan scene, where they literally sizzled everyone's screen! One of the most passionate scenes I've seen, and that too they're NOT married! Maanvi's happiness, Viraat's urgency, WOW. Niaa and Kushal did a fantastic job in this scene! And then of course, the Sanjeevani/DMG BG tune! Dr Rahul Mehra! The entire Jeevika wanting to do ANYTHING to protect her baby! WHEW! I could go on and on, but I shouldn't!

And this is why this week received 3 and a half stars. It had a LOT of ups, but it did have its share of downs as well! Here's hoping that next week brings a LOT more drama and plot development!

You are doing a fabulous job CV's. Please remain intact to your storyline and balance out your episodes. You don't even have an excuse of Maanvi being in Hrishikesh so JeeMan scenes aren't possible. We have all the important characters in one house so I guess we can easily get meaningful and enjoyable jodi scenes!
We all hope that the coming episodes are meaningful and aren't a stretch! Will love to see Dadaji or Vanshikha having a heartful talk with Maanvi!
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: OnlyHope

by -Pj-
Here's your gift! πŸ˜›

First of all...CONGRATULATIONSSS POOJAπŸ€— you deserve it :):):):) So happy for you...

by Neha.K

This is surprising lolπŸ˜† But thankuuu so much... you know kaam jaisa marzi ho par hard work hamesha hota hai..so feeling goodyyy good... Thankuuu for this...

and Last but not the least Congratualtions to all the winners... Good job..😊
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations to all the winners... Fantastic job. 

I was actually gobsmacked when I saw my name and OS up there. 😲Thank you so much that you liked it - as I said in the topic itself it was a very random OS which came out of nowhere really. Ok I'm gonna stop my ranting now

Neha congrats to you as well, I am super happy for you and your incredible SS. πŸ‘  
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome NL, Dev Team πŸ‘β­οΈ thank you ,. and you guys rock πŸ‘πŸΌ

the effort, the contributions and the dedication of all the members involved in NL is poignantly visible.. great job and thanks for keeping us full on entertained with the NL...

congratulations πŸ₯³to all the winners,, truly deserving πŸ₯³

and truly SB hugging Mannu is the blooper of the week LOLπŸ˜†

thank u so much..congratz to me and to all da winners...And claps for the hard work in this its so nice...LOVED the title...πŸ˜‰ Edited by ..Sakeena.. - 11 years ago