Suggestions/Ideas Thread - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -varun-

Hey cutecj, your ideas are superb! Go ahead..we are backing you :)
thanks Varun.
the thing is i don't know how to start a thread so if the ideas come to be applied i will be more than happy if  you guys use them after all it will keep the forum active 😊
Edited by Cutecj - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Cutecj

thanks Varun.
the thing is i don't know how to start a thread so if the ideas come to be applied i will be more than happy if you guys use them after all it will keep the forum active 😊
u want me to volunteer? The chapter by chapter discussion is quite an amazing thing..i found a superb site on web that has discussed all chapters..wish it could be here too.. But this forum is hardly active...the old members seemed to have left the forum. :-(Edited by -varun- - 11 years ago
Srry wrong post !!Edited by nobo - 11 years ago
@Cutecj ,course ur ideas r fabulous mate. I have some detailed criteria
   For activeness of our forum, I think we should pm aahna or daminii In this regards. So that we can keep MOTW thread , Chapter wise Threads, & House common Rooms On top

Once the thing done...I'll be glad to make the threads ...or any of us will do that depending on time we have

@varun, Once house thing starts, V can rely on Houses popularity to gain members.. & we can invite our friends from other forums who happen to be Potter fans

PS - & what about daminii as MOTW next week, shez has done a great job with all those MOTWs & DOTWs threads & also this thread which resulted in getting  such great ideas
  Rofl , let's ask to choose herself, Varun u knw how to make a MOTW thread??
Originally posted by -varun-

u want me to volunteer? The chapter by chapter discussion is quite an amazing thing..i found a superb site on web that has discussed all chapters..wish it could be here too.. But this forum is hardly active...the old members seemed to have left the forum. :-(
Thanks Varun if you wanna start the thread go ahead 👍🏼.
Originally posted by nobo

@Cutecj ,course ur ideas r fabulous mate. I have some detailed criteria
   For activeness of our forum, I think we should pm aahna or daminii In this regards. So that we can keep MOTW thread , Chapter wise Threads, & House common Rooms On top

Once the thing done...I'll be glad to make the threads ...or any of us will do that depending on time we have

@varun, Once house thing starts, V can rely on Houses popularity to gain members.. & we can invite our friends from other forums who happen to be Potter fans

PS - & what about daminii as MOTW next week, shez has done a great job with all those MOTWs & DOTWs threads & also this thread which resulted in getting  such great ideas
  Rofl , let's ask to choose herself, Varun u knw how to make a MOTW thread??
Thank you nobo . 
Great idea about making daminii MOTW she deserves lots of appreciation for keeping the forum active.
Originally posted by Cutecj

Thanks Varun if you wanna start the thread go ahead 👍🏼.

no no i would leave it to the experts..😳
I will try to put it in action! Amazing ideas everyone! Lovely!!
I think we should make more and more DOTW's, GOTW's and MOTW's. We should also make FF's, OS's and SS's to keep the forum active.
I agree with all the ideas/suggestions that everyone has posted here. Especially, Cutecj's 'Chapter-by-Chapter' progression one. I think it's a lovely idea. 👍🏼
We also need to have more members to be active. I have started a couple of threads in the past 4-5 days but the participation is very low. I have ideas of various games (riddles/questions/scrambles) related to HP but i am hesitating to start because of the poor response. 

I have also been posting whenever any new/interesting updates/photos/news is available. I'm hoping more and more people join, since I don't want the Pottermania flame to die out too soon. I always say 'We need to keep the HP torch burning now more than ever'. 😳

Also if there is any way of putting members into houses and awarding house points for participation or right answers, we should do that. But I'm not aware of all the technicalities of doing this. So maybe some of the higher-ups can start with that??? 😊

What say guys?