Suggestions/Ideas Thread - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
@Mione the torch of HP will burn till very long.
Awesome idea on the games .
just so you know, the first 5 chapters in chamber of secrets are available to everyone in Pottermore.
Originally posted by twila

just so you know, the first 5 chapters in chamber of secrets are available to everyone in Pottermore.

omgeee thankooo so much 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
First of all hi everyone and I am really sorry for not making any new DOTWs and not being active cuz im busy with school. Finally its the weekend!! So all the amazing ideas said by everyone will be put into action! For example, the chapter by chapter thread, witch/wizard of the week (i will pm a siggy maker for that 😊), and the common rooms/houses! If I am missing anything please do tell me. 😃 Okie im off to bed will do everything tmr!
Oh yea and whoever wants to make a common room please do pm me the name of the common room. Thank you!😊
I just stumbled on this forum, and I am huge potterhead ðŸ˜Š
I suggest the top 4 most active members of this forum can take up charge for the 4 houses, add members and conduct group games activities and stuff ..just like in Pottermore..
That's a good idea. I'll start posting some stuff for Ravenclaw.
Hmmm how about ... starting a part of the forum where everything is about "fanfictions" or sequels

all of course written by fans .. for fans... what do you think about that ?
how about discussions about the actual world JKR constructed...in detail discussions cos am an artist..i construct scale models...so it would be fun to give notice to small small nuances which adds extra aura...like the vanishing step...the moving staircase...the fake door...the marauder's map...the secret passage ways
and also essay writing like the hogwarts teachers used to give student over holidays?
rolls of parchment lol
each week one could write an essay...
i am mightily impressed by pottermore, harry potter wiki, wikia,mugglenet, harry potter lexicon...websites!! so y not this also be a waterhole of HP fans??
Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago