AriYa ff: tera hua pg6 do read will not cont ff )

Posted: 11 years ago

hello all you arjunians how are you all i just love this show so i thought of wrting a ff on ariya but this  is ff i had writen on another couple before so if it seems you have read this its my own ff do

comment n hit like if u want be on pm list ... fiza  

Sameer Rathod: 31yrs old married to the love of his life riya for  past 5 years   well educate,d rich, no nonsense guy   and  one of the most   capable men of the ETF  to the world he is a ..heartless.. cut throat police officer .. he doesn't have any ounce of tolerance   for peoples  wrong doing ..it piss's him  off his work involes him  catching crimanals and /killing the bad guys  .. ' '  but  deep down inside he does have  compassion he isn't as hardstone as he seems ' underneath that agressive attidue there still good in him and that goodness was brought out thanks to the love of his life Riya ..she is his world his life he can do anything for her he loves more then his life but regrets what happened in  that horrible raid 1yr ago  he knows he is responsible for what happened to sameera  and knows that Riya cannot forgive him for that 'distances have creeped up in there relationship solely because of him 'he  wishes he could change what happend  that night

Riya Rathod  : 24yrs old  married to sameer for last 5 years a beautiful ETF officer  , educated,charming   sweet simple ,innocent ,confident girl 'use to  live life to the fullest'who was carefree 'who had dreams of becoming a singer and  falling in love and having a family of her own  . she  is a kid at heart '.brave , just fearless ,confident and strong until the day she meets sameer her life gets turned upside down the love and family life the normal  world she wanted was all so complicated now 'she never knew the man she thought she loved was 'a man coonected with such a lifestyle'she some how adjusted to everything just when things looked to change and finally fall in to place'.thats when sameer's and her professional life   ruined her family life '  sameera was taken from her' and life was at a standstill 'until she realizes she has a second chance at love with none other then sameer's best friend and  right hand man arjun

Arjun Suryakant Raute :29 yrs old college friends with sameer ' he is his right hand man known mp for the last 9 yrs 'known aaliya for past 6 yrs'he is drop dead gorgeous'chick magnet ..he works with sameer and riya he too is a ETF officer  but not as heartless and cut throat like rathod  'he is sweet, caring, compassionate  , arrogant ,hot headed , no non sense guy butis a total romantic and softy at heart  seceretly loved riya for the past 6 years  and hates him self for the fact he was one rsponsible for what happend that night ...and fears if riya ever found out the truth what would happen

Shreekant Roy: 24 years old riya's twin brother he is a comuter whizz aa gadget geniuse ,cute sweet kind adorable , caring fun, he is the computer geek of the ETF team.he feels for his sister ri(riya) feels whatever happend a year ago was just a accident wishes she and his jiju can mend their broken shaadi hates to see ri in such a state feels for her

Chanderkant Rathod: 26 yrs old aka chotu he is sameers younger brother
he is known as the ETF 's hulk  he is a sweet simple guy if a snese of humor  always brings a smile on ones face feel horrible for his brother and riya hates how once  such a loving happily married couple   now  are like starngers in their know home sees how the spark and love has just vanished due to that one night but feels that something is right ... feels what was shown is not what really happend  some reason he doesnt have good vibes when it comes to arjun but doesnt say a word

do comment 😳

Character Sketch pg 1
Chapter 1 pg 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/63956452

Chapter 2 pg 3

Chapter 3 pg 4

Edited by Fiza28 - 11 years ago
Z continue.     Pm me wen u update... :):)
wohhooo...an ff on ariya...its good dear...do pm me when ever u update...:)
waiting eagerly to know what happened that night..:D
Nice, please update ðŸ˜Š soon
Originally posted by sweetdoc

Z continue.     Pm me wen u update... :):)
THANK  U DEAR WILL UPDATE SOON
Originally posted by mushiroxx

wohhooo...an ff on ariya...its good dear...do pm me when ever u update...:)
waiting eagerly to know what happened that night..:D

AWW thank u sweets means a lot 😳 will update soon
Originally posted by rechus

interesting..pls update soon
thank u dear
Originally posted by haruhi26

Nice, please update ðŸ˜Š soon
thank u sweets 😃

CHAPTER 1

1 year before *flashback

12 am midnight riya turned over to her right and whispered in her husband ear

Happy birthday to you … happy birthday to my handsome hubby happy birthday to you she kissed him on the cheek

Sameer   turned and looked at her and on the side lamp well thank you jaan he cuddled her close to him

Oye birthday boy don't you want your gift this a big birthday for you your 30and on such special birth day there is a even bigger surprise for you

Really now what is that asks rathod with a smirk on his face

Get up I'll show you ill just come says riya she goes into sameera's room and picks her up in her arms and brings her

She then pulls rathod toward the sofa in their bedroom and on the light the room is decorated with balloons and flowers on the coffee table is a chocolate cake that SAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMEER

They cut cake and feed each other now for your gift birthday boy close your eyes rathod closes his eyes she take his hand and places it on her lower tummy

He immediately opens his eyes and is shocked 

Riya you mean phir se yes he picks her up in his arms and kisses sameera on the cheek your gonna be a big sister says rathod

Thank u jaan this is the best gift ever

How far are you in the pregnancy jaan? Says rathod

4weeks lets tell everyone once Ina few weeks it's still too early says riya

2days later

"Riya Riya quickly gets the 1st aid box" says rathod

I run from the kitchen with the 1st aid box "kya hau" I ask

"Sameera hurt herself while playing outside" saysrathod   

I was standing there next them looking in aww just thinking

"A man who was use to seeing  blood and much worse  all the time couldn't bare the sight of blood of a 2yr old his daughter's who tripped while playing outside" …

"The concern he had  ... the pain that she was in was if he was in pain the one to get hurt

Who would know that such a caring father and family man like him was a tough cut throat ETf officer  

Only if we had a normal life style life would be just perfect" I thought suddenly my train of thought was disrupted by

"Tell me my lil princess how did you fall down" asks rathod

"Papa that sanjay uncle's doggy chased me again" says our sweet daughter sameera 

"ARJUN, CHOTE, ARJUN" yells Rathod

Suddenly a tall man wearing black sleeveless shirt (showing his biceps) and grey track pants walks in

"Yeah Rathod   tell me what's up  ...kya hau" says Arjun

Bhai kya hau trials in chotu along with shree

"I want that sanjays dog finished (covers his daughter's ears) kill it this the third time that dog has chased sameera" says Rathod

"sameer no it's an innocent dog bichara kuta hai  no you will not Arjun  and chote I just made gajar ka halwa if you touch that dog forget it …. it was an accident" says riya

" Yes I will Riya that dog made my princess bleed….. I'll do it myself"  chotu where is my gun damn it right when I need something I can never find it  fine ill have go talk this out with sanjay  he walks outside

Sheer I need help with my ipad it broken come check this out says chotu

Sure lets me see ill fix it says shree

"Arjun can you please hold sameera for a min ill just off the stove" says riya

"Sure no problem" …says Arjun

"sameera my doll you are looking prettier everyday just like your mommy(looks at riya )" saysArjun

Riya looks at him and smiles

"Ouch" yelps riya

Arjun  puts sameera down  

"Let me see"  (he grabs some burn cream)

"You can't see or what you burned yourself  be careful Samjhe ya Samhjaun" yells  arjun

Suddenly he and riya look up   (eye lock)

Rathod walks in "Riya baby  what happened" asks Rathod

"Rathod  she burned herself while cooking" says arjun and moves away and picks up sameera

"Riya I told you 100 times cook hai you don't have do this are you ok" asks Rathod

"I'm fine arjun  put cream on it" says Riya

"Arjun you are the best just like a  lil brother (he hugs him) thank you" says rathod

Suddenly arjun cell rings

Rathod we have to all go goa that to kal

Sameer please let's not go I don't know why but I don't have a good feeling about this case says riya

Jaan everything will be fine it's our duty now let's get ready

But sameer baat tho suno this case is to dangerous we have catch  the underworld don red handed trafficking women  that to goa says riya

Arjun please tell her not worry hum sab hai na says rathod

Theek hai says riya

And promise you before our mission we will have family time on the beach and they you can go shopping says rathod

Arjun was seething inside he hated every time they would show their affection for each other it killed him

Few hours later goa

Sameer and riya and sameera , chotu sheer and arjun where out shopping and enjoying when suddenly

Raza the underworld don suddenly grabed sameera and was running sammera and arjun where shooting raza when suddenly they shot sameera  sameer realized  it was he who pull had mistakenly shot his own daughter  

*flashback end*

Present day 

"chotu  get me the next fight out to Delhi Riya  isn't picking up the phone and Arjun's cell is switched off I'm worried says rathod

Later that night at Arjun's place

In his bedroom

Riya and Arjun are in bed cuddled together after spending the evening together

Riya slowly open my eyes and look at Arjun

Riya kiss him on the cheek and start to get out of bed when I'm locked in a back hug

"Where are going" sexy he says

"Arjun its late let me go" says riya

"Ok fine go" he says

"Wait Arjun Not till I hear those words from you"

"Oh which words he"  says innocently questioning riya

riya looks at him all sad

"Oh yes of course"

"You were great in bed" he winks with a smirk on his face

Riya throws a pillow at him "you ….uff stop joking" says all upset

"Ok ok I  l o v"

But before he can finish

His cell rings

"Hello" says Arjun

"No mp I haven't seen her in days I was out of town I got back this morning I went Singapore for I assignment ill go look for her" says Arjunhe keeps the phone

Riya  quickly gets dressed and leaves

Right after  riya leaves he to leaves

Riya stops  at the mall  for a bit

Riya reaches  home in her    hands there are shopping bags

"Tum" says riya  while looking at Rathod and Arjun  sitting there

"Where the hell were you" yells Rathod

"I don't need to tell you that where ever I was I'm fine I had forgotten my pain my misery" says riya

"Are you having affair" asks Rathod

I'm dead tired ragu bring my coffee in my room fast says Riya she grabs her shopping bags and is about go upstairs

He pulls her towards him Answer me are you having an affair questions Rathod  

"Yes I am but you are to blame Sameer  only you "says Riya she removes his hand from her arm

Rathod grabs the coffee cup that's in front of him  and throws it against the wall

"With who" he ask

" that doesn't matter that's for me to know " says Riya  and go's  to my room and locks the door

"Arjun I want that guy found and in front of me he  will be sorry "  says Rathod

Don't worry we will find him says Arjun

An updatee...yuppie...nd a really nyc one
Continue soon