Rules & Feedback for Fandoms of D3 [Read Pg 17]

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Now that I have your attention, READ carefully!

Before going on:

So, like the previous rules which were discussed were this:

• No Kriya-Shivam or Taani-Shivam Fan-Fics, One-Shots, or Short-Stories allowed in the forum. [Yes, some may argue that Taani-Shivam are a 'couple' in the show, so why isn't there FFs allowed? But seriously guys, if KriVam hurts, then TaaVam does too to their fans.]
  • Kriya-Rey fans cannot open topics about Taani or comment on Taani-Rey topics. So that means Kriya-Rey fans cannot open Taani-Shivam topics too just so that the peace and dignity of both Fandoms and the forum is maintained. So KR fans cannot comment on Taani-Rey topics or mention Taani in any of their posts, and that goes also for giving Taani code-names and what not, just to sneak your way into Taani bashing. You may not like her, fine. But no need to bash.
  • Taani-Rey fans cannot open topics about Kriya or comment on Kriya-Rey topics. So that means no Kriya-Shivam and whatnot is going to be allowed and no Kriya bashing. No giving Kriya code-names just to talk about her and compare her to Taani. 
But since there were other ideas, as to how the rules should be, and it was repeated that no bashing be allowed, here's what we are going to try:

• No Kriya-Shivam or Taani-Shivam Fan-Fics, One-Shots, or Short-Stories allowed in the forum.
  • Kriya-Rey fans CAN open topics on Taani to discuss the current storyline but no baseless sarcasm is allowed but aren't allowed to comment on TR topics. Be careful, you guys were given the  liability of opening topics before about Taani and you guys took it into the wrong stride and went on to open many topics just consisting of sarcasm or sarcastic remarks about her. If  you don't like her, state it, say it, but not to the point where jibes are being taken. And you guys CANNOT pair Taani up with Shivam.
  • Taani-Rey fans CAN open topics about Kriya or comment on Kriya-Rey topics. If you guys have a problem, report them and those topics will be looked at.

Taking this rules into consideration: Warning: Bashing Equals Warning Level Raise! and respect the rules that have been put out for Fandoms rather then oppose them. This way no one Fandom is being eliminated from the forum but remember, no snide remarks. If you want to talk about a character, talk but talk decently, and maturely just like you would want a member to talk about your favourite character. Hate if you like, no one's stopping you but be careful and respect everyone.

And like I said, the forum is what you are going to make it. If you want to turn this forum into a warzone and then complain about it, do so. And if you want to see this forum as a peaceful place and be proud of it, then it's up to you.

Further questions, PM me.

Shifu
D3 Dev Team
Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This rules r really d best...will surely follow themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

Thanks for considering all d opinions..πŸ€—πŸ€—

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

This rules r really d best...will surely follow themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

Thanks for considering all d opinions..πŸ€—πŸ€—

You're welcome but like I said, no baseless sarcasm or bashing because this is the last chance being given or else we are back to the old, no mention of Taani rule.πŸ˜›
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Okay...we wil follow these rules n no sarcasm strictly!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just a small doubt...what if a poll is kept related to Kriya - Rey - Taani or Rey- Taani -Shivam.

-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
back to the old?? :O 
what is the OLD system like?? :O 
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

Okay...we wil follow these rules n no sarcasm strictly!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just a small doubt...what if a poll is kept related to Kriya - Rey - Taani or Rey- Taani -Shivam.

It depends on what poll. Basically if it's a comparison, like asking members to chose between if Kriya is good with Rey or Shivam or if Rey's good with Taani or Kriya or if Taani's good with Shivam or Rey, then those polls aren't allowed.
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jumrulzz

back to the old?? :O 
what is the OLD system like?? :O 

Old system is very hectic.πŸ˜† 
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ shifu :- Your kiddin me right! ? :O 
what was the old style actually?! :O 
pm me! shifs..:)
sonia99 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›its actlly nych rule πŸ˜†
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bang on rules shifu!!!!!!!!

we will follow it for sure...

and yeah should mention im tired of these fights and all...

really wanna concentrate on my stories and others too...πŸ˜›

so i want peace...

haha...saadu ban gayi!!!!!!!!!

but really perfect rules which can maintain peace in the forum...

thanks a lot for considering our points tooπŸ€—