Kanchana discussions (aug 27-31)- - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by atina

Kritika...soon the thread story so Far will be completed maa...once it is complete ..it will be easy for you to follow maa...
 Thanks a lot Atina ji πŸ€—
ok maa...I have comleted it...go and read there...maaa

or click on this link

soon I will add pictures too
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
awww she looks so cute and beautiful in pavadai thavani... lols loved the look on Sundar's face πŸ˜†

or click on this link

thanks.. will check on this

or click on this link

Thank you so so much Atina ji πŸ€—

You are so sweet πŸ€—
Edited by krithikas - 11 years ago
awe...thanks krithika...for you anything daa...

I really  hope the silent readers of this forum will come out of their shell and start discussing the show...with us maa...!!
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
FRIDAY UPDATES

brief one ..

Kanchana calls Dheena and says she needs to meet him. He becomes so happy thinking Kanchana can't stay a day without him. Kanchana says achooo nu πŸ˜† Kanchana goes to Sundar and ask him to follow too as she is going with Dheena. This time Sundar agrees. Dheena is about to leave when his mother ask where he is going and she is not happy about him seeing or palagaraning with Kanchana. Dheena ask what is the reason .. mother lies there is gandham for him because of Kanchana. Before she can finish her sentences, Parameswar stops her and ask him to go ahead and meet Kanchana. Dheena is happy father has given green light nu.

Parameswar warns his wife not to pasam puliraning .. for him gauruvam is much more important then pasam nu.

Dheena gets annoyed seeing Sundar but Kanchana ask him to be friendly or else she will not come to see him anymore. Kanchana then ask him if there is any fisherman here ... Dheena thinks a while and then says there is one person.. who use to catch fish and takes them there. His name is Muniyan. Kanchana ask why his no longer catching fish... he says no as there is not much income from this... Sundar then ask if he is aware of any pattu saree. Muniyan says no nu. Kanchana ask him to call her if he has any news about saree nu. They leave.

Back at home, Sundar says maybe this lead is wrong. The fish could be something and not fisherman nu ... Kanchana says if she is right .. the saree is with 7 different family and each of them has connection to each other ... she has to find the 7 family. Sundar says if that is true .. they seem to be having hard time to find these sarees nu.

Visalatchi ask Rajam if she say the guy who came night before. She says no. Looks like he had left his bag and went off. They take his bag and inside it has Kanchana's jadagam 😲. Visalatchi, husband and Rajam shock. It returns if she does not find what she wants, she can die nu 😲.  They are wondering now why this guy has this and why looking for Kanchana. Visalatchi says they need to go and see Kanchana now but husband says he can't go there nu.

thodarum

good update   hopper_ocean😊
Originally posted by mathiy

good update   hopper_ocean😊

thank you and welcome to Kanchana section πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the updates. 
So far.. the epi's have been good. :P