aashi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heya Guys !😛

I was Jst Surfin d Net N I read dis story !

It Jst Resembld RaHi !😳

So Jst thot of Sharin It wid u Guys !!

Its Jst RaHi Version of dat Story !😳

P.S In dis Panchi dont hve dat Luv vaali feelin fr Ranveer ! ITs Ranveer who has !😳

~~THE SECOND REASON~~

Lying in the hammock with Ranveer was my favorite way to spend a Saturday. We do this every weekend, meet for lunch at the diner on Main Street then go back to his parent's house by the river lay in the hammock together and talk about our weeks. We used to go to the same school .

"Nonu will not believe what happened to me at the Party last night!"

"O.M.G. Moti what happened?"

He always acts over the top enthusiastic, when I'm excited making fun of me for sounding like a preppy girl. I can't help but giggle as I give him the details about the party after last night's football game.

"Well' Karan Hugged me! I mean has like the hottest guy at our school and a senior! I mean I didn't even know that he knew I existed'"

If I had been paying attention to Ranveer when I told him the news I would have seen how his face fell and how hurt he looked.

"'I was just sitting there watching all team do keg stands and he came right up to me and said "hey you're that girl that won the Debate competition right?"' and it just went from there and all the sudden he was hugging me, it was so'"

Ranveer leapt up practically rolling me from the hammock and did something I had never heard him do before. He yelled at me.

"That was the stupidest thing you've ever done, I thought you were better than that'"

Then he shocked me even further, he walked away from me. For the rest of the weekend he wouldn't answer my calls or text. Not even to say he didn't want to talk to me. I went from confused to hurt to pissed off. If he didn't like who I was any more than fine! He could just be that way! I knew it sounded childish but that's just the way I felt. But I tried not to dwell on that I couldn't wait to see Karan again on Monday. Maybe he would ask me to go on a date with him immediately or make plans to spend the weekend together and introduce me to his friends.

But sadly come Monday morning I turned out to be all wrong. I saw Karan almost as soon as I walked into the school, so I headed up to his group to say hey. But the second I got there Karan turned and walked off, and even worse than that while standing there feeling like I had been slapped in the face one of his football buddies ask if I would give him a good time for free this coming Friday, just like I had Karan.

How could I have been so wrong, I couldn't have been some random girl to him, could I? I spent the rest of my day in a haze of pain. The second I got home I rushed over to Ranveer's and he let me in but he wasn't happy to see me.

"What, come to rub it in some more?"

"Nonu what are you talking about? I need you right now please you're my best friend and I just don't, I just don't know what happened!"

At that point I just lost it tears streaming down my face I could barely form coherent sentences. I finally calmed down and got the story out.

"Yeah, I was afraid that's what he would do; Karan did that to my older sister last year and two of her friends."

"What why didn't you tell me?" I couldn't believe Nonu hadn't told me he tells me everything.

"That's one reason I got so mad Saturday, I knew what was going to happen. It's like a game for him." I was still staring at him with a stupid expression on my face. And then something hit me, he said one reason, and then he had blushed.

"What's the second reason?"

Then he did something that I had never in our entire friendship even thought would ever happen, he leaned in and kissed me.

"Well that's the second reason."

I hadn't expected to ever have feelings for my best friend but that kiss had been the greatest kiss I had ever experienced, and I felt myself wanting much more. So I showed him exactly how I felt about his reasoning, I kissed him back. The next Saturday in our hammock was the best experience of my life. Well so far, we are just now discovering a lot of reasons for him and me to be more than just best friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END

Plz Guys dont forget to review it !😊

LYK n Comment !😳

Luv u all !❤️
Edited by aashi_arsha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kittu_arsha thumbnail