WU:28/8-Dadi's warn'g;Zoya's lecture;Bulbul's plan

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

sorry for the delay 😊

[WU by swethasyam08/IF]

Episode starts with Vineet saying "Tum" Mona shocked 😲😲😲 Vineet changes topic that she always questions him and makes into a joke. He says her facial expressions was must a watch, he must have taken a snap. Mona says good that he was joking, she felt he was serious while saying Tum
[WU by swethasyam08/IF] Vineet thinks in mind how can he say that he likes her. She says to select anyone soon so that her mission will be complete. Vineet says then he will give a end to her mission today itself πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. Mona goes to check kids.

Doctor says Rajveer is recovering soon. Bulbul says she didn't like this house at all nor kolaba flat. She likes only old house. She asks why can't they stay in that house with dad?? 🀒🀒🀒 Mona says some reason (sorry correct me this as video was cut here so i didn't know what she said. 😳😳😳)
[WU by swethasyam08/IF] Rano asks the reason for party n Mona says its for Vineet as he will select on girl to marry. Rano shows her doll n asks for makeup. Bulbul n Rano have lil nok jhok (Seriously Bulbul eating chocolate like Rajveer??? Full on her mouth πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Dadi checking arrangements n praise Justin. She sees some dust on some dec. piece n asks what it is as its a very costly πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. He was cleaning n kids were running towards them. She asks them to stop but they bump into them n the dec. piece falls down n broke.
[WU by swethasyam08/IF] Bulbul's hands with full of chocolate 🀒🀒🀒makes a mark on Dadi's saree. She taunts them n parvarish of Mona. She orders Justin to lock the kids in room till the party is over. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Vineet comes there n Rano says all that happened. Dadi n Vineet argue n Bulbul answers rudely to him n leaves. 😑😑😑 They think to talk to each other.
[WU by swethasyam08/IF]

Anu doing make up and Pradeep wakes up n asks if its morning? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anu says so funny. She says she must look good than Zoya. She adds she must not be less than others n she must be center of attraction. Pradeep asks why is she comparing with Zoya?? πŸ€”
πŸ€”πŸ€” [WU by swethasyam08/IF] Anu says she is from high n rich status family. And she is always in comparison with successful people. Pradeep is taken a back. They finally leave to the party. 😳😳😳

Vineet says to dadi that she must not have spoken to kids that way. Dadi too agrees and Vineet wonders how did she accept her mistake.
[WU by swethasyam08/IF] Dadi says she is worried for his swayamwar n don't want any mistake to happen.

Dadi asks his realtionship with Mona. After lot much thinking Vineet says there won't be any diff. if few relationships aren't given any name. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Vineet thinks what if he says his feelings to dadi as she is broadminded. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• He says he felt that Mona may feel bad coz Rajveer isn't well. Dadi asks what does he feel for Mona???
[WU by swethasyam08/IF] Vineet is taken aback. Dadi says what does he feel she doesn't want, she only want his swayamwar to happen . She adds that a car doesn't go well on a bicycle tires and hope he understands. Vineet is shocked 😲😲😲

Bulbul thinking while doing maths n she thinks if party is spoiled then dadi will send them away n they can stay with their dad. 🀒🀒🀒
[WU by swethasyam08/IF] She apologize to Rano n explains her plan to Rano n they both hi5.

Party starts. Girls talking n praising Raizada's. Dadi with someone. Zoya enters n Justin takes her to dadi. Vineet's parents think what ever Anu said is wrong n Mona has made Vineet to accept for this.
[WU by swethasyam08/IF] She helped him a lot in this. 😊😊😊

Anu n Pradeep enters. Pradeep praises abt party n the girls. Anu goes to meet Zoya n Pradeep to dadi. He praises her for party arrangements and all. Dadi full happies but she asks who he is?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He says he is with Anu. Anushka Sarkar.
[WU by swethasyam08/IF] Dadi sattirely says he is with Anu then n Pradeep nods. She asks him to enjoy party n leaves. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ (good for first time i liked in the situation where Pradeep is... 😑😑😑 He doesn't have any answer.)

Anu meets Zoya n they praise each other. (aaj tho taarifon ki barsaat hain
) Zoya asks where is her married man?? Anu is embarrassed. Zoya adds she was shocked to know that she is staying with a married man. [WU by swethasyam08/IF] Anu says Pradeep is her first love. Zoya says he has 3 kids too n she has broken a family. Mona was listening to this n was feeling good. 😊😊😊

Precap: Anu instigating Vineet reg. love and Vineet realizes that she is right. 😲😲😲 (bomb phodne wala hain kal)
[WU by swethasyam08/IF]

Important Note n Announcements

Please go through these once - A Serious & Sincere request to all KHTVians

Memebers, we need volunteers for our News letter; few sections are left; interested members plz sign up here - Sign Up Sheet for News Letter-Aawaz KHTV Chronicle

Please do participate in ~*KHTV Caption Contest*~; hoping a good no. of participation and make it a success πŸ˜³

Thank u all 😊
Done 😳
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks.. i still prefer jatin over vineet
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
done with the update!! pardon my mistakes n sorry for the delay!!
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GREAT Updates!!
Thanks.

As I knew Vineet wouldn't say it..he doesn't want to spoil his relatioship with Mona at any cost.He will hold up himself till he can.even though he is almost there to say it out but then he realized it is not gonna work or not the right time..smart guy!!😊

Thankfully he didn't say it to his dadi too..if he really wants to share he should share with his parents..they are the ppl will understand what he is being thru.

Please somebody help Bulbul, she really needs some professional help.she is not behaving normal.Not sure why she is so upset with Vineet and want to go back to her dad's place where her dad lives with his girl friend. If she is upset she shud be upset with her parents not with Vineet.

Somebody plz save us from Dadi...as there are s many torturing characters , we don't want one more..she shudn't be sooo mean to ppl specially kids!!😑😑😑😑
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.knew vineet will change the topic.don't want him to say it to mona.want mona to feel it.tomorrow scares me.go bulbul,do it,aft all thats wt vineet wants.Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
HinaTashafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx  for da Wu.seriously bulbul is so annoying huh.
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Swetha πŸ˜Š

The story is so interesting that 20 minutes seems too short! I can't wait for tomorrow. Will Vineet confess his love at the party πŸ˜• Mona wasn't really thrilled when he tried the first time. I just hope Vineet doesn't  have a πŸ’”  Whatever the answer Vineet Himmat rakh Himmat πŸ˜†

Pradeep needs another bathroom peptalk soon. When he was with Mona he felt he was nothing and now that he is with Anu he realizes the same: I am worthless! What does this guy want. Are we ever going to understand him

Anu getting embarassed by those people she wants to be associated with. Good for her! πŸ‘

Bulbul just ask your mother the question that is bothering you: Are you guys going to be together yes or no! Again Mona could clear things for Bulbul. Instead of doing so she answers: "your father doesn't want to live with us. Really?? Mona darling you are in a big denial!

Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rtms

thanks for the update.knew vineet will change the topic.don't want him to say it to mona.want mona to feel it.tomorrow scares me.go bulbul,do it,aft all thats wt vineet wants.

Yes..yes,,Bulbul will spoil the party and in a way she will help Vineet.!!!⭐️
Vineet doesn't need to pick up any gal or confess to Mona.
Even though the consequence is not good once Bulbul will make a mess but it will take care of Vineet's situation.

But I don't want Vineet to propose now...it is not the time..Mona is still thinking about her husband and she is not yet ready .

Really it will be exciting to see tomorrow's epi and smart Anushka already realized Vineet is in love!!!πŸ˜›
rtms thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrity2012

Yes..yes,,Bulbul will spoil the party and in a way she will help Vineet.!!!⭐️
Vineet doesn't need to pick up any gal or confess to Mona.
Even though the consequence is not good once Bulbul will make a mess but it will take care of Vineet's situation.

But I don't want Vineet to propose now...it is not the time..Mona is still thinking about her husband and she is not yet ready .

Really it will be exciting to see tomorrow's epi and smart Anushka already realized Vineet is in love!!!πŸ˜›

it worries me alot.she will spoil evry thing.don't want her to ruin the beautiful relation of moneet.some where i felt,this anushka is nw up to spoil moneet.even v discussed it.anushka can be dangerous.
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
rtms thumbnail
loved rano in tonite's episode.she is gifting vineet a dulhan.❀️want to see that scene.curious to see vineet's reaction.