Thendral

Thendral Tuesday Update: 28/08/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments🤗🤗! Yaaay you got an amazing episode da😃! Hope you throughly enjoyed updating the episode.

Party Time! 🥳🥳

TA and Sundari! Classy👏⭐️! Haha TA ooda brain started working in full mode😉. Hope it doesn't shut down when Pei comes with her open hair dance.

Wooww! Oray episodela they closed Bhuv track👍🏼. But loser Lax is again shown as a Mahaan😡🤢😡. Grrr.. Enna logic?? Since he apologized to Sundari and her mom, he is will start living with Sundari guilt free aa😲😡?? Enna kodumai.

TA bringing Prabha into this picture was great😛! Otherwise whatever TA said would not have come this strong. Nice to see even Prabha calling Bhuv as a criminal😛. Well deserved Bhuv.

Aiyooo...for me thaan tomorrow update with both GW and hospital scenes😒!
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update Bhaghiii (Yov Bhaghi)!!🤗

Lax turned into a mahaan😲...hope he gets his share too😕

I wanna see where MM is going to go muttufy...vera enna he will do...he will praise his daughter now after creating super mess.
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Bhaghi akka for the awesome update!😃

I did not expect that everything came to know😲 
Bhuvana vassama mathikitha😆🥳 
I thought Tamil's plan would fail, but nalla handel pannitar👏
After a problem is solved then there is an another problem for T&T now the problems of MM...🤔

Enny inthe Bhuvana enge pogum? What Thulasi said is all happened...maybe Bhuvana oru crazy aguva...ah what does it matter😆
Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update for awesome episode Bhagi. Usually we will get Wednesday wonders and this time is on a Tuesday.

I can't believe that Bhu's matter will be revealed so soon. But seriously no punishment for Lax and TPS agrees to live with him. I totally do not get that part. This is what every wife should do. Reach out law with veera avesam and then make peace with husband once he asks for forgiveness. And now he can live happily ever after with TPS. All these days he happily lived with Bhu. No dull day's in his life in any way.

Every body asking manippipu to T and TA. Why sudden climax? Nit meeting Charu and she gained back her memories, so does that mean she is back in the picture and so they brought interim climax to Bhu's matter. Please CT do not make C and B to join forces and attack T and TA again. Vera yosingapa  pls.

This is exactly what I said yesterday we will have some golden moments here and there and fall for it and then get into same old same old tortures. What ever I am just going to rewind back and see all episodes I missed and enjoy the finale and continue to watch thendral, after some time again polambufy abt CT teams paduthal...

mala_15 thumbnail
                                     Thanks TTfan for the update.

After seeing the episode 😕🤔  , I feel that Thendral is going to end  😕🤔😒 as Bhuvana's track is finished all of a sudden 😕😵 .

Moreover I think that the director 🤔😒 has decided to finish the serial 😔 despite many loose ends like GW , Lavanya and Padma's transformation to good people 🤔😔😕😵 , Mohan and Kalyani's love matter etc 😵😒🤔 but on the other hand 👏 , I am happy that Bhuvana's true colours 👏🤗🥳🤣 have come out which has made Laxman and TPS to unite 🤣🤗🥳😛😃 .
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: viswai123

Thanks for the wonderful update for awesome episode Bhagi. Usually we will get Wednesday wonders and this time is on a Tuesday.

I can't believe that Bhu's matter will be revealed so soon. But seriously no punishment for Lax and TPS agrees to live with him. I totally do not get that part. This is what every wife should do. Reach out law with veera avesam and then make peace with husband once he asks for forgiveness. And now he can live happily ever after with TPS. All these days he happily lived with Bhu. No dull day's in his life in any way.

Every body asking manippipu to T and TA. Why sudden climax? Nit meeting Charu and she gained back her memories, so does that mean she is back in the picture and so they brought interim climax to Bhu's matter. Please CT do not make C and B to join forces and attack T and TA again. Vera yosingapa  pls.

This is exactly what I said yesterday we will have some golden moments here and there and fall for it and then get into same old same old tortures. What ever I am just going to rewind back and see all episodes I missed and enjoy the finale and continue to watch thendral, after some time again polambufy abt CT teams paduthal...

Viswai ka ninge ithu sonne piragu nadanthurum pole😆
Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update Bhaghi.

Last two episodes moved really fast. Grr Lax such a pachonthi. Why did the lawyer and police let him free? Kaal la vizhantha panna crime laam illa nu aayiduma. Enna logic idhu. 😡 Wish TPS leaves him. But it seems she won't. Any woman with self respect will not excuse a man like Lax. TA kalakified. Adhisayam aanal unmai. 😆 Indha recording idea usual aa criminals like Keshav ku thaan varum Thendral la. Nalla characters ku thonave thonaadhu. Oh I completely forgot Sruthi got cornered by T with Prabha's recorded mobile clip. But that time she did not maanam vaangify her. Damn Bhu she acted exactly like Charu. 🤢 Its good bhu's colors got exposed by her own son and got insulted to core in front of everyone.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da baghi for the wonderful update...a rocking epi and totally unexpected one after a really long time that too with hero shown as hero and being a turning point of the episode...rofl i could not control my laughter when TA said he recorded sujatha's convo...lol a total surprise...but as usual poor T struck between two 5 headed snakes Gw and padma...grr...i too dont understand lakshman and tps reunion again and the lawyer supporting the same...hmm...bhu walking out seeing the house and each member...lets see what is she upto...But what was the reason for pati's photo falling? MM is anyways gg to be saved i guess...and MM can be convinced by TPS anytime after he s well though not immediately...hmm...lets see ...but this sudden turning point makes us think what more and what next...need to tolerate both GW mouth tmrw...hope TA joins T and get to hear gutter words as couple...:p...lol...for the first time hero heroinr plan senchu they won in their mission...lolEdited by shubba - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks bhagi for the super tuesday update...never expected the revelation so soon..good no dragging...the reason for MM's state is not bhu alone..it is mainly tps mom who told the 5 lacs matter to him...she shud have been threatened by the police too..grrr,
wish the police had taken laxman to station though and given a couple of slaps..guess akhil will come in time for the bday celebs...

as pearl said maybe party time..but before that some gw and hospital scenes...
with tmrw, promo scene shud be out...