WrittenUpdate,28/08/2012,PaYa & diwan family clash

Posted: 11 years ago

PYAAR KA DARD HAI

MEETHA-MEETHA, PYAARA-PYAARA

WRITTEN UPDATE

28/08/2012

Scene 1

Scene Starts With   Pankhuri giving prasaad to adi but he refuses saying he hates sweets but she insists but he signs that avantu is standing so she stops. Then everybody orders shanky what they like and he ignores mami saying I will first make breakfast of nanaji so mami fumes saying see servents too don't care ,I'm waiting for power of this house to come in my hands then I will make him straight. Shanky asks pankhu what she will eat and she says she will eat what others eating so shanky smiles. Pankhu thinks about adi's act but then he comes there and both  PAYA collide with  each other and avantika sees them angrily ,adi sees her ,pankhu says sorry but avantu comes saying some people likes to make mistakes after seeing spaces too but they collide indirectly,pankhu sadly goes away.Adi fumes over avantu's bad act to pankhu but she says pankhu is bad girl. Nana-shanky traps pankhu to make breakfast for everybody by making shanky ill and she makes breakfast in kitchen remembering everybody's choice. Adi feeling guilty for his act towards pankhu. Mami sees pankhu in kitchen and praises in her mind that pankhu is quite fast at work but she says its like nana's plan to make her bride of adi and says what will happen when avantu will know this. Pankhu takes breakfast to nana's room but he asks her to go and come at dinning table and she agrees then Preeti asks about it but mami thinks like nana is making a WILL decision to give property to everyone but is in doubt. Everybody comes and mami thinks I don't remember when all of us lastly together done breakfast. Nana makes every body sit at dinng table room,avantu too eating but sees PaYa romance happening at table and cuts the phone call.

Scene 2

Scene starts with everybody eating and avantika praising breakfast but sheela says shanky is ill so then who made it?? Pankhu says I made it and she stops eating and asks why u called all here dad?? Nanu says evai but she fumes and says y r u adopting middle class values and all starts fighting and adi says enough and he goes away ,preeti too goes away all goes away and pankhu says nanaji was right that all hates each other here and how far they are from each other.

Scene 3

Scene Starts With neha's sasur ji telling gupta family about a boy for pankhuri for marriage that he works at DM OFFICE but papa says we will wait till her internship to complete and all agrees.Nana calms down pankhu that we atleast got something dear now so pls cheer up dear and she blushes and goes inspiring.

---PRECAP---

Pankhu asks adi if ur head is paining but he doesn't reply then she suddenly collides with a thing and it breaks making a loud sound and adi shouts pankhuri what happened?? R u okay?? R u feeling well??

---MY THOUGHTS---

OMG Nanu done it ,pankhu is making food from now, nana made  her bahu abhi se lolzzz she made delicious breakfast and avantika praising it haha but she insults her too, I will kill avantu huhhh gaahhh its not fair yaar, BTW PAYA were romancing at dinning table lolzz but chaand par eclipse lag gya lolzz avantu is bullshit lolzzz she is too arrogant but I believe pankhu will make her ok lolzzz

Regards DEV

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
Thanks a lot for the detailed written update ðŸ˜Š
Thank you Dev for the awesome detailed update! 
😊
Hey, do you want a thaapad ? Avantu is not bullshit ! ðŸ¤¢ She is a smart arrogant woman haha! 
PaYa just need  to learn how to romance without Avantu finding out ! simple. 
Looking forward to seeing how pankhuri brings everyone in together! 
Thank you Dev for detailed WU
Thanks so much Dev for the written update!
Hope you are feeling okay now :)

Gosh, another Avantika obsessed episode! 
thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Thank you Dev for the awesome detailed update! 
😊
Hey, do you want a thaapad ? Avantu is not bullshit ! ðŸ¤¢ She is a smart arrogant woman haha! 
PaYa just need  to learn how to romance without Avantu finding out ! simple. 
Looking forward to seeing how pankhuri brings everyone in together! 
aww😳 my pleasure everybody😛

@POOJA😲, i dont want a thappad😡 she is a bullshit😡 yeah smarter too😕 yeah PAYA wants to learn now😳 yeah pankhu will do that!!!!!!😳
Thanks for the update.  It was well written without distractions.  Appreciate it.

Thanks alot for the update :)