Phir Subah Hogi

WU 28 8 12 TVS Sugni Adi

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What?  This makes no sense.

Sugni is willing to sleep with him as a Bedni.  Adi says no, and then is about to put Sindoor on her head? πŸ˜•  And she then says no, you can't do this to Amrita? πŸ˜•

So it's okay to sleep with him, but not to 'marry.'

Is that right? Or am I reading wrong?

W*F is going on.  Unlike others I have no problem with Sugni's downward spiral.  But this show obviously can't handle it or treat it correctly. They have to straddle some kind of fine line.

I actually understand why she was willing to be some other man's Bedni, and not Vikram's second wife.  Because to her, being another man's Bedni wouldn't mean anything.  Being Vikram's second wife on the other hand, there are feelings involved and she would be stealing the husband more so than just being a prostitute.     ***See Edit***

But this show just can't show all of this properly. They have hypocrites and self-righteous hypocrites and bunch of UGH characters all pushed and promoted as "the good characters."

If they stop this stupid teasing of Adi as her savior and show this as a story of people falling into self destruction and some effed up situations and how they come out of it, or don't come out of it.. then it can work. The problem is they either don't know how to do it, or are limited due to various reason, or these new writers just can't be consistent with the characterizations. (It's probably a combination.)

Also Sugni. I hope your days of looking down on the other Bednis are over.  They did what they had to do to survive. You...you do it because of some emotional turmoil and meltdown and in a deliberate attempt to ruin yourself and also get revenge.

EDIT. Regarding the paragraph with the *** 

Note I wrote some other man's Bedni and Vikram's wife.  It still doesn't excuse  her willingness to be Adi's Bedni and her willingness to sleep with him as his Bedni when Amrita has been the one woman who's helped her so much, only to then remind him about Amrita when he makes the move to put Sindoor on her head.

Even this, I can buy if they weren't teasing Adi-Sugni as the "blessed" couple, and articles and segments weren't going around saying "Adi's not married, so it's okay.  It can be for the best." Hell Gulabiya is saying it on the show itself. 

That shit better not be justified and Sugni better be called out for that bullshit!  Amrita better come back and give Sugni, Adi, Gulabiya and even Vikram a piece of her mind.  And she especially needs to rip into Adi, Sugni and Gulabiya.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And LOL at the disclaimer/explanation.  πŸ€£  Exactly the reason why Hindi (and perhaps Indian) television can't execute anything like this.
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much chalhov ... β­οΈ

Story going nowhere.Only Thakur vikram knows what he wants other 2 characters 're just behaving like stupid creatures!!!
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Yes Likarsh she wants to downgrade herself and prove to be a Bedni by asking Adi to sleep with her so that TVS does not come to herπŸ˜• I just cant understand this logic of saving 1st wife but then making  Adi go to the level of cheating Amu by making Adi sleep with her and that Mahan atma wants to put sindoor in Sugni's maang to save her and his love for Amu can just go to the dogs πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i found sugni's ratonale stupid.. she doesnt want adi to poil amruta's life then why was she insisting on sleeping with him..
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
'Adi kamaaal hai is this the way you safeguard Mamaji's amanat tumhare man me bhi khot hai"😲😲😲😲😲
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chalhov

'Adi kamaaal hai is this the way you safeguard Mamaji's amanat tumhare man me bhi khot hai"😲

Exactly!!!! Is this the way he will safeguard her by putting sindoor on her maang? wow a new definition of safeguarding an amanat lol I remember when the sar dhai promos aired one of the member said this" We know adi u will do amanat mein khayanat"  I guess it was mansi.. Only our horrible dreams 're cuming true through this show.πŸ˜†
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sugni.. The female lead in this serial who was initially shown as a strong character is now being portrayed as a selfish prostitute. Her logic - making the life of Reva, so what if the life of Amrita is being ruined in the process. For her, amrita is just a stupid girl who has always stood by her!πŸ˜•

About Aditya, the lesser said the better. I dont even wanna waste my time..🀒

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@likarshπŸ‘
Hahaha The show had stopped making sense ages ago and nwo its even worse ...I can only ROFL at the silly logics and sindoor putting lol🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣W*F😑