Sweet-bird thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
~~Tu..Tu hai Wahi~~

Two different people, together in a camp, just for ten days. Ten days are enough to fall in love?? Is it really love ya just attraction? If it's love, will they ever realise? A story where nature will create a magical surrounding. A story where clouds will cover their happiness, but rainbow will spread seven different colours in their life. He will able to fall in love second time? She will be able to fall in love first time? But after ten days, everything will be change??Far from busy life, far from loud noises, nature will help them to fall in love?

~~Character sketch~~

Ranveer Shergil: A fun loving guy. A brilliant engineering student. Loves music. He is very calm and caring. Handsome, so obviously girls are ready to die just for him. But he has no interest about girls. Though he is cool and calm but when he is angry, none can't control him. He is rich, his mother already passed away. In present his dad is in london.

Panchi Rastogi: She is a sweet girl but with lot of attitude. She lives in a hostel. She is trying to give medical examination next year. According to her 'Love' is nothing but just a stupid drama. Her favourite hobby is to read story books, obviously not love stories.

Priya Maheswari: Panchi's best friend. She is rich but not spoiled. Only she is the one, who can understand her best friend very well. She is smart, intelligent. She wants to be a model, but just for her dad , she is going to sit medical exam next year with her best friend.

**These characters are main. There will be some side characters also.

***I am hoping that my dear readers are as excited as I am. And not an expression like "ughh!! Misti!! Not again plz". Alright I seriously wish you liked it. If you want to read further buddy me
. Now comment plz. After that I will update the first chapter.
Edited by Sweet-bird - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome !

Do continue !

Update soon !
Sweet-bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashi_arsha

Awesome !

Do continue !

Update soon !

Hahhhah i was editing you know..Font size was too small. But you are faster than me. Yup, thanks will update tomorrow
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Totally a different sketch ! I am in for it .
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aww a diff RaHi...i liked it...n as its written by u...i am sure i will defo love them as d updates progress...😊...so its a thumbs up frm my side for this new ff...👍🏼
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I really like the concept Misti!!Ranveer and Panchi are like totally different from what they are in the show..but i think the fact that they are so very different is making this ss more interesting and intriguing..update the first part soon..and do i have to tell you to pm me?:P
Sweet-bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: idiot_box

I really like the concept Misti!!Ranveer and Panchi are like totally different from what they are in the show..but i think the fact that they are so very different is making this ss more interesting and intriguing..update the first part soon..and do i have to tell you to pm me?:P

I already stopped watching TBP..But RaHi, I can't forget them. Yaa, different from what they are in show.I love different concept. Hmm i will update soon..LOL you don't have to ask me Amrita..will sure PM u😆
idiot_box thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet-bird

I already stopped watching TBP..But RaHi, I can't forget them. Yaa, different from what they are in show.I love different concept. Hmm i will update soon..LOL you don't have to ask me Amrita..will sure PM u😆

Even i have stopped watching...I watch it very rarely now..but i love RaHi and i love PanSh too!!Anyway really looking forward to this ss!
idiot_box thumbnail
oh yes, i forgot to say, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!😉
GayatriJethani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept...
Rahi totally different
do continue
and update chappy 1
thnx for pm