28th Aug: WU: Kya se kya ho gaya AshNi k sath re

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanu for lovely update and thanks Deba for lovely caps. 
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I hate this man even more now .😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Thanks tanu for d update !

btw, loved d epi...too good...
Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kya epi tha yaar...i lved every bit of it...agan apt use of song...the 1st half ashni scenes were so so nice...liked bb...but he cud not stop nidhi...liked bb-ashu ph convo and last part yaar mujhe to sach mein laga tha ki nidhi wont go...chalo for once set india synopsis is wrong then one slap and back to reality...goshhh...precap se zada kuch pata to nahi chala bass nidhi will leave thats for sure..felt so bad for nidhi...ashu ko sorry nahi bolna hai he has made a promise to himseelf...koi kuch nahi kar sakta...once again sk-kk rocked it... Edited by niniborn2rule - 11 years ago
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: debaparna77

I hate this man even more now .😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Thanks tanu for d update !

I agree. Ashutosh is an imbecile, an absolute fool.🀒
He deserves everything that gonna happen now.😑
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu and Deba

Isko kehte hain zabardasti MU create karna...First Ashu wanted to wake up Nidhi - but stopped thinking that let her sleep - nahi disturb karte hain - and this Nidhi does not know...Then irresponsible Hiraman Kaka - when Ashu has asked him to pass on the msg to Nidhi - how can he not do that - if he had to go out he could have given the message to BB or woken up Nidhi - but nahin - yaha to KPji ko Nidhi ko ghar chhudwana hi hain,,,

Ashu saying sorry scene was a lovely one -- but dekhke hi laga ki dream hain...Precap mein Ashu ka dialogue aur Nidhi ka reaction se hi pata chalta hain ki Nidhi is not going home with him...Seperation track starting from tomorrow...

BBs attempt was good - even while stopping Nidhi and speaking to Ashu

Mallika's attempt at making convo with Nidhi was snubbed by Nidhi...Aage kya hoga pata nahin...

Nidhi said she did nit know abt the opn - duty chart kaha se padegi woh - she had left the hosp in the morning itself the previous day...All musibat ek saath...
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nidhi just doesn't want to go but want some caring and loving words from Ashu. Wants Ashu to call her back home. I hope she won't leave but don't know what Ashu will tell her?Everything depends on that.
Edited by koyelbasu - 11 years ago
chotipia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hayeea bhagwan..it was a dream , i was so hoping that ashu will stop nidhi but nothing like that happened 😭. how ashu can be so cold towards nidhi , i know nidhi said something which she shouldn't had told but ashu give up on people so soon , atleast he should have tried to sort it out ..

Am so angry with nidhi for leaving ashu and am so angry with ashu for leaving nidhi.😑...All i can hope that soon this torture will end.

Thank you for WU...
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously someone tell me.. If Ashu is helping Mallu on humanitarian grounds.. what was the need to go and visit her today... 
Her doctors are there na to take care of her.., her gynac also visits her... he could have asked Nidhi to visit her... What is the need to go visit Mallu?😑
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice episode...brilliant performance by SK n KKπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...loved each n every scene...full on drama...KTLK ROCKSπŸ‘
Thanx tanu for update n deba for caps...
n deba plzzz dont hate ashu😭😭