Posted: 11 years ago

Hope Everyone Is Doing Well.😊
Well I Am Here For The Discussion Of The Week!
Will Pinky Say Yes To NiVi?
P.S. I Got Permission From The Mod
Edited by DaMiniiiii - 11 years ago
I hope she does, but seeing her attitude I would go with no.
well i was suprised that pinky didnt mind that raavi was with  nitin at the bus stop!!
 its a 50%chance  she might say YES!!!!

& 50% chance she might say NO  !!!
Before they fall in love only Pinky is feeling insensitive. 🤣  I don't think she'll say yes, my balance is on No.. 60% NO, 40% YES 😆
Originally posted by lizzie1765

well i was suprised that pinky didnt mind that raavi was with  nitin at the bus stop!!

Yeah, that was a great example of how people's view changes according to the situation. Though she may not let them be a couple, but she trusts him enough and was glad that Raavi was not alone at the stop and Nitin was with her. May she trust him more to let Raavi be with him.
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Yeah, that was a great example of how people's view changes according to the situation. Though she may not let them be a couple, but she trusts him enough and was glad that Raavi was not alone at the stop and Nitin was with her. May she trust him more to let Raavi be with him.

Maybe! Totally agree. But now Sweety will tell Pinky to keep Raavi away from Nitin and stuff, so i guess NiVi's love story will be complicated 😆
No.. She will never say Yes...😆
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
No...I dont think Pinky will say yes!!!
I think it will be a yes..becoz she trusts raavi and know that her daughter knows the limit  👍🏼
I think she will say yes because she herself fell in love with Jeet so she should give permission too,