Arjun riya ff:sab mera tu

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

hey everone another ff on arjun n riya addicted to these to uff docomment

How could he this cant be happening why couldn't  he control his anger he thought  if wasn't for that argument 'if only she hadnt had run off after their fight .'he loved her was this his love. No it couldn't be if you love someone then because of you they wouldn't end up in a ICU at a hospital.

*flashback*few hours back

Arjun: Riya this not the time we are here to solve the case can you atleast stop your crying when were working  ghar main tho your always at it your crocodile tears wont melt me I know this is  all fake

Riya: ofcourse my tears wont melt such a hard heart like yours for god sake arjun its only been a 1 week since I lost my baby you will never understand the emptyness im feeling inside my tummy

Arjun: correction riya our baby that was my baby aswell and why the tears riya you never wanted the baby its your fault  for what happened..

Riya : how dare you arjun it was my baby just because iwasnt ready to become a mother doesn't mean I would kill by child disgusting don't you dare blame  me for losing the baby it was a accident no infact you're the reason  I ran after you  and fell down stairs the if it wasn't for your ego your arrgance I would still had my baby you always hurt me you know bhai was right about you arjun 'itne bare galati kise ar di maine tumse se pyaar kar ke ,tum se shaadi kar ke  '

Arjun: really galati huh then fine leave me infact galati tum se nahin muhje se hui hai Riya  I should have known if your Rathod's sister you would be like this why am not surprised

Riya: (points a finger at him) arjun don't you say another word about bahi im sick of how you always act and treat bhai bas karo respect him

Arjun grabs her hand respect 1st learn to respect your husband samje ya samjao 

Arjun let go of me your hurting me

Rathod shree and chotu come there

Rathod : kya ho ra hai yahaan  arjun leave her

Riya:  leave me Arjun  she pushes him away and runs from the forest and to the main road  (they all run after her except arjun)

Suddenly they hear riya scream and huge crashing noise  a truck comes and hits  her and she gets thrown up in the air and hits the floor bleeding

Rathod: Riyaaa 

Arjun comes running there

Arjun: omg Riya Riya open your eyes Riya he holds her hand Riya please open your eyes im sorry

Rathod suddenly pushes arjun away and picks up riya  in his arms chotu start the car we have take her now she is bleeding city hospital

*flash back ends *

Outside ICU

Doctor comes out

Arjun : how is Riya  now

Rathod (grabs his collar)  don't  you even dare  say my sister's name from your mouth im there for her 'there is no need for you to care for her doctor  how is riya my sister doing ?

Dr. Prem: please yeh hospital hai this not the time for this both of  you please calm down ' Mr.Rathod  Riya as of now is fine  don't worry there was a lot of loss of blood but she is stable now but I'm so sorry to inform you due to the way she was hit and since she hit her head she has lost her memory what ever happened in the past 1-2 yrs she doesn't remember and please make sure that nothing about her past  is forcefully remembered or any kind of shock we will have to keep her under observation for a few days she is still very weak .. you all can see her now .. but please no stress

Rathod: thank you doctor but ab kya how will we hide her past from her

Dr.prem : Mr.Rathod ill give you all the details on her treatment and recovery but as of now just no stress don't worry we are very lucky that she hasn't lost her entire memory  

Arjun is about to walk in the room

Rathod : no don't you dare stay away from her after what you did I will not allow you near her ' understood.

Arjun: Rathod I know you are upset at me and you have every right to be but please let me meet her please she is my wife I need to meet her please

Rathod : no arjun  you've only seen my good side and that to you thought it was my bad side 'don't make me show you my ugly side im warning you stay away from my  baby sister 'and what did you say wife she doesn't even remember you once you trapped my innocent sister in your love and because of you she had already lost her baby and if that wasn't enough now this stay away from her  or else  

Rathod walks in to the room along with shree and chotu

Arjun walks in the room aswell

In the room riya begans to wake

Riya: bhaiya what happened why am i here?bolo na bhai

Rahtod: riya kuch nahi hua accident hogaya tum theek ho thank god  

Riya:bhai   Shree kahaan hai? Itne bare accident hoge and where is my best friend ?

Shree comes and sits near her on the bed

Shree: ri main hoon na how can I not be here bachanpan  se dost hai how are you feeling (she hold his hand )

Riya :shree theek hoon sirf im sleepy  

Suddenly riya looks at arjun

Bhai who is this ?

Rathod : my coworker  kaam se arjun aao lets talk outside riya needs her rest

Outside the room

What did I tell you stay away and see she doesn't even know you she only asked for shree I should have gotten  shree and riya married but no you made riya run away and get married with you  thank god you are now out of her life and don't you ever try to come back in to her life or I swear

Arjun: rathod biwi hai meri I will be back wait and watch jo galati I made I want fix I love her and you can't stop me

Precap ch2

6months later

Stop  don't move or ill shoot  suddenly he twist her arm and pins her against the wall there is a eye lock he on's his lighter and stairs at her beautiful face

Riya: do I know you ?

Arjun: ask your heart  samje ya samjao

Riya: she looks deeply into those hypnotic eyes of his  these eyes  look so familiar

Arjun : see you got your answer ?

Riya: matalab I do know you but how kaun ho tum  ?

Rathod comes in

Riya kya hau'. tum yahaan?

do comment 😳 

INDEX

CH1 PG 1

CH 2

Edited by Fiza28 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
oh wow😃.. what a twist to Arjun-Riya's story👏.. fabulous writing.. ⭐️
do update soon😳
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
speechless... just awesome, ur imagination is killer, rathore ek ff mein bhai, ek mein hubby👏 but Ariya are awesome 2gether.
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful... Can't wait to read to more... Lovely... Poor riya... She lost her kid and now her memory... Interesting storyline... Please update soon!
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Intrestin concept...nyc nyc...pllz continue soon nd pm me wen u update.    :)
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow yaar what a awesome  ff i must say
story is totally up and down
the thing which we want as ariya together she shown so sweet 
loved it 
please pm me when u update the next part
i'm eagerly waiting for the next part 
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3