Posted: 11 years ago
Hello i am a silent reader of this forum πŸ˜›
Actually i asked Roja for starting a daily episode discussion thread very long back.

I actually meant this forum dull coz of no
#DOTW
#GOTW
#AT
#NEWSLETTER etc.

Alas i broke ma silenceπŸ˜†

thanks for taking interest in our section forums.
As you see we just started this froum for 7C. Our section is a channel with low traffic comapared to the popular zee or other channels..

.our readers are only in hundreads and not in thousands...we only have few updaters managing the entire sections both in Sun Tv channel and in Vijay Tv channel.
Normally we do not produce any news letter for any of the shows...our section work in a different way...all we do is updates, discussion. birthday wishes, some time some star interviews, etc...When we post some games...And we are happy the way it is and the way it works.
Thanks for breaking your long silence and for the interest shown.
BTW hopper_ocean ( Ratna) is recommonded for a promotion and waiting the promo to take place.
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
hi  Strawbella
thanks for taking interest in our section
and as atina mentioned 7c and many serial has been started now so soon we will get many readers and updates to come forward  
and thanks for breaking up u r silence 
do participate in discussion 

Helo there strabella .. or shall i call you bella? Vanakam πŸ˜‰

Welcome to 7C and thanks a lot for opening this tread .. your suggestions seem interesting but as you have said... like you we have silent readers who are yet to come forward πŸ˜‰ Also this tread was not much known to many. Hence is the silent to this section. Once we have members coming in and posting.. of course we could try out DOTW or GOTW πŸ˜ƒ

Hopefully our announcement in global would bring in more members to participate here..

btw is only 7C the only serial you watch? You should try Dharma Yutham and Kanchana πŸ‘πŸΌ Picking up really good ...

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
@ Ratna- U can call me Vaishu as thats ma Original name😳 7C is the only serial i watch and thats coz it initially reminded KKK-1. I mean the funny moments the former had.πŸ˜‰Edited by Strawbella - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Strawbella

@ Ratna- U can call me Vaishu as thats ma Original name😳 7C is the only serial i watch and thats coz it initially reminded KKK-1. I mean the funny moments the former had.πŸ˜‰

Vaishu .. i did not watch it so adhu teriyadhu paa..but 7C is such a relieve.. laughing along with this kids πŸ˜†

Hearty welcome Vaishu..πŸ€—

Thanks a lot dear for ur eager participation here in 7C section..πŸ‘ The kids are acting very well in this serial..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Hearty welcome Vaishu..πŸ€—

Thanks a lot dear for ur eager participation here in 7C section..πŸ‘ The kids are acting very well in this serial..πŸ˜ƒ

Ok πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Vaishu .. i did not watch it so adhu teriyadhu paa..but 7C is such a relieve.. laughing along with this kids πŸ˜†

The KKK am talking about was aired before 4years or so and not the current one.πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCwdHR43Uo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]Edited by Strawbella - 11 years ago