The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

KiSha FF (Today's episode) -This moment On

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode..my FF

Kiya sneaks out of her house as she knows that KD is innocent and only she can save him. She recounts the times he has saved her from Ranveer and Kunal. She vows that this is her turn to do the same. She escapes from her balcony and grabs a taxi to go the jail. [Kunal's college] JJ saves Piddi the hero from getting beat up...Jaitley vows that he will put Kunal behind bars...he says "Woh party wali night bhool gaya?" Kunal looks down frightened...Piddi is confused as JJ had saved him and also how he knows Kunal and wonders what happened at the party. Piddi is sent home by JJ. [At the jail] Jaitley is trying to convince the inspector that KD is innocent, but the inspector wants proof from Kiya. Jaitley tells that she is not allowed to come here...Jaitley vows that he will find another way to save KD. KD watches Jaitley walk backand forth..wondering what JJ and the inspector were talking about.KD stares into space wondering what will happen to him. 

Kiya rushes into the jail and her eyes meet KD's. He could see the concern in her eyes, which he had never seen. Kiya stares at KD worried and sadden to see him behind bars. JJ like every scene is shown between the two and he sees the intensity between the two..confused whether they hate each other or care for one another. She snaps back into reality and heads towards Jaitley and the inspector. Kiya gains some courage and tells the inspector what had happened the Freedom Party night. She tells him how Kunal asked her into the party, then KD tried to save her from his dirty motives and how Jaitley saved her in the end. KD is shocked his head boils hearing how Kunal had forced himself on Kiya..he sees the tears in her eyes and he wants to lay his hands on Kunal..if only he had not gotten bail. Kiya continues her confession..avoiding KD's eyes as she knew if she looked at him..her watery eyes will flow. KD is upset at himself for thinking and accusing Kiya for going with Kunal after the party. The inspector notes down Kiya's confession and KD is released. 

All three are silent as the inspector promises that an arrest warrent will be issued to Kunal for molestation, drug dealing and violence. JJ walks both of them outside the jail..he feels that they need to be left alone as he knew through their silence there was a need to express themselves. He tells KD to drop Kiya home as he needs to get going for his flight tomorrow. The two stand in silence not sure where to start. KD gestures Kiya to walk along with him. They walk in silence and KD moves forward and sits at a nearby bench. Kiya follows and sits on his right. KD figets with his hands as he can feel the nervousious coming on. Kiya avoids his eyes as she did not know what they were doing and what KD was going to say. KD gains courage and looks at her...Kiya eventually turns her head to face him. KD looks hard into her beautiful eyes and says "Kiya mujhe nahin paata ta ke tum aur woh Kunal...(his voice trails..he continues) I am sorry." Kiya knows that even her own ego would agree that he ment it. Kiya's eyes fill with tears as she recalls the moment and how hurt she was by KD's words. Kiya cannot control her tears this time as they roll down her cheeks. He wipes her tears...Kiya is touched by his gesture. 

She eventually speaks "KD main high society ke hoon..but aur ladkiyon jaise main bhi ek ladki hoon aur koi mere character aur meri self respect ko haath lagaye..main.." Kiya's voice trails as the tears flow even harder. KD cannot stand the tears as he gets weakened by them. He hesitates as he about to pull her into a side hug..not sure if he should or if she would take it the wrong way. He is does so anyways as he had no other option to console her. Kiya weeps into his shoulder and with his free hand he holds her cheek brushing away her tears as they keep flowing. Kiya stops crying as she notices his blood stained collar. She moves her head up to meet his eyes and she says "KD your hurt" KD brushes it off saying it is nothing...Kiya does not listen and grabs her handkerchief out of her bag starts wiping away the blood. KD is lost as he gazes at her concern face wiping away his bloody neck..she tugs at his tie. He takes it off revealing his wound. She presses down on it and watches KD face cringe in pain. She blows at the wound with her mouth trying to ease the pain away. KD deep down likes the feel of her breath against his skin and also how close her body was to him. 

She decides to stop the bleeding and presses down hard on the wound and holds his hand in hers as he cringes in pain again. KD is surprised as she had held his hand and was caring for him.She manages to stop the bleeding as KD and her eyes meet...she was not even aware that she had grabbed his hand and was still holding it. Their eye-lock ends as she removes her hand from his...they mutally agree that it was getting late.They grab a taxi and KD holds her hand as she climbs up the balcony and into her room. She stands at the top staring down at him...she says "Good night KD" he nods. From this moment on.. KD gained respect for her and agreed she was not as bad as she seems. Kiya on the other hand..already knew he is a good guy at heart and is thinking about KD and him consoling her...
Edited by robinc07 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww amazing I hope this happens in the show as well
srija11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LOVED THE FF❤️I HOPE AISA KUCH HO JAYE!!!
Ashley007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
osm loved it ❤️❤️ hope it really happens 😊😊😊
-Kryan- thumbnail
Omg!!! Love this FF!!! Beautifully written!! Pleas containu this!! Please PM me if u cont this!!
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aw...
This was adorable.I havent seen thye pi yet, but I hope there was a good KiSha scene of this kind.
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it is soo nice..I love it..please please pm me when u update.
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG robin that was amazing.
Damn i missed ur writing style. 
glad u r back with a bang!!! Can't wait to read more of ur Kisha FF & OS <3
Pm me yaar <3 love u !!! 
kritika_arvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow wat a lovely os buddy.i loved it.last part of d os u have written is awesum hope 4 d same in tbp also.nice os yr.
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG i m so happy u wrote this ur writing Ahh i missed them like hell... 

i just widh some thing like this happens ..

Robin i bow down u ... u always make me smile with ur writings ..thank u for writing this..