Phir Subah Hogi

WU29 8 12 Reva friendly with Sugni she ignores TVS

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gulabiya has gone completely paranoid.  Completely paranoid. LMAO that Sugni would scream out for Adi. Hahahahaahah. Really? Hahahahaah.  

Also, Reva at first was the only one who thought about Amrita. Now she's teasing Sugni.

Sugni--keeps on thinking she can't do this to Reva, she can't do this to Reva. But she was ready to SLEEP with Adi, but said he can't fill her mang because they can't do that to Amrita.

Oh, man.  ðŸ¤£
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

It's good the family is spending the money ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

G is the biggest hypocrite and Reva is just annoying

So Reva doesn't know what her Shaib likes but Sugni does

and what do Sugni cares what TVS eat

Please hurry up and bring Amu back now
Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What wrong with G ..tvs is like devil ...she even dream about him doing something to sugini ...oh god and she think adi is good person with whom she can be with . G wake up ...sugini is sold and does not matter with whom she leave after sar dhakhai . 
Both G & reva annoying . Sugini should see reva real face the way she hot tvs ..she need sugini help to prepare dish for tvs 😲😲😲what she was doing all these years .

Sugini be happy with adi & leave in haveli but dont be with man who loved u
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all these years of her marriage with TVS Reva doesnt know what her hubby dear likes or not.. how weird is that
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not watching just reading WU.

I was wandering when we will be hearing G's irrational ranting and it would appear that will be soon!!

One thing that is clear is that G does not undestand the difference between LOVE and LUST. She has accused TVS time and again and each time he has explained that he loves Sugni the person not Sugni the Bedni and he respects her too much to do anything before their wedding but she just does not get it. I guess its the result of the life she has led but its sad that she wil influence Sugni in her decision about her future.
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What the hell is wrong with this G? Shez cheap from head to toe that's y she can only think cheap nd nothing else.She thinks love is all abt sex and lust only. All these yrz shez doing the same for thakur jawala singh so now she thinks Vikram will do the same what she was doing with jawala thakur? I can understand now why saroj thakurain hates her the most,she always says she can handle all other bedni's in her husband's life but not this 🤬
Fool woman wake up,Ur daughter was many times with the same thakur in his room,he didn't do anything but she is dumb enough to not understand why he wanted to marry sugni instead of sar dhakai.If he wanted to sex with her or lust on her then he could have done it long before.
Btw cvz want us to sympathized with bedni's or hate them?
😡
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This show and these characters have really started to confuse me😕

Nothing is making sense. Which way is up? Which way is down? How do I know? Lol!
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chalhov thanks for the update
Hmm it seems as Sugni wants to get away from TVS at the moment and is taken up her duty already towards Adi ...
Sighs what Adi and TVS conversation the other day this might break Sugni's heart this time is only when she finds out hopefully by this time
zeezee55 thumbnail
I think Gulabiya DOES know the difference between love and lust. AND that is why she is worried for Sugni? 
She is a mother after all - why should she not be paranoid about her daughter especially when she feels that only heartbreak awaits her daughter?

I think gulabiya is no hypocrite and whatever she does is for the protection of her daughter.
Edited by zeezee55 - 11 years ago