Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!WU 08-29-12 Kunal Takes the Bar Tending Job!!

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Rani.😊I liked Kunal n Siddhi remembering FB n saying that their respective Anand are replica of Siddhi n Kunal.And yh loved Kunal's attitude n dialogues in that bartending scene😆
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx rani for WU... 😊loved kunal's interview in today episode...😳 n both kunal n siddhi scenes where they accept that both anand r replica of another...😳
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Nice update Rani.😊I liked Kunal n Siddhi remembering FB n saying that their respective Anand are replica of Siddhi n Kunal.And yh loved Kunal's attitude n dialogues in that bartending scene😆

Sahasra, the best scene of today's episode was Kunal's hands on Job interview👏

Samir had nailed that scene and made it one of the Parichay classic moments. I was laughing so hard when he said, as If Sachin Tendulkar can bat🤣🤣🤣

He considers himself the best bar tender in the world😳😳 Hats off to Samir's acting and Kunal's confidence because he finally got the job😛
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
Shobhit18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rani, you've given a very nice update of a not so good episode...  & have actually saved me from watching it... 😆
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: su0612

thanx rani for WU... 😊loved kunal's interview in today episode...😳 n both kunal n siddhi scenes where they accept that both anand r replica of another...😳

Kunal's Job Interview was the highlight of today's episode for sure. Kunal was so hilarious and confident in his job interview and that got him the job👏 This is the Kunal Chopra I like, who not only talks, but gets the job done too😳😳
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Rani

Sahasra, the best scene of today's episode was Kunal's hands on Job interview👏

Samir had nailed that scene and made it one of the Parichay classic moments. I was laughing so hard when he said, as If Sachin Tendulkar can bat🤣🤣🤣

He considers himself the best bar tender in the world😳😳 Hats off to Samir's acting and Kunal's confidence because he finally got the job😛

When that guy had his 1st sip of the drink made by Kunal,the way Kunal asks kal kitne baje aau😆😆 leaving that guy puzzled.😆
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shobhit18

Rani, you've given a very nice update of a not so good episode...  & have actually saved me from watching it... 😆

I have saved you from watching it😲? I thought you have stopped watching a long time ago😉😛

It was actually a nice episode. You can watch it if you like. If it's a bad episode, I am the first one to warn people not to watch it, but today's episode was quite nice😳.
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

When that guy had his 1st sip of the drink made by Kunal,the way Kunal asks kal kitne baje aau😆😆 leaving that guy puzzled.😆

Yeah the guy was like, well this guy is damn good but how can I just hire him like that🤣

Poor guy, Kunal didn't leave him any choice but to hire him. I also liked it when Kunal asked him If he is not considering to hire him because the way he talks😉?

He knows that he is very Akadoo but also that he is the best at anything he does👍🏼. 
Malarkodi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Rani 😉 At last Kunal accepted that  AC is exact replica of Siddhi... his attitude & his Sachin Dialogue were awesome   i was simply 🤣 🤣