Gumrah

Gumrah Chit Chat Corner # 2 - Page 10

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kkian

aisa kya tha epi me sreeja that u found it funny????? kk love relationships n all pe gyaan de rha tha kya?????? maine dekha nhi thts y asking..

arre the episode which was on male prostitution...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Sreeja the episodes were quite serious. It was on something so serious and you found it funny?

I found it funny coz i never ever thought that old ladies have such disgustiong things too and that too for young boys🤢

The way the old ladies were flirting with the guys was funny to me😆
Minionite thumbnail
Eww. I found that completely disgusting. How could these old ladies do that? These boys were like the age of their children.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Eww. I found that completely disgusting. How could these old ladies do that? These boys were like the age of their children.

that's exactly the reason why i found it funny...i mean can anyone flirt with guys who are the age of their own children???????even the thought seems to be so disgusting🤢
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah but I still don't see the joke in it. It's just disgusting not funny.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
i always take thinks in a funny way so i found it funny...i mean badmaashi type funny😆
Minionite thumbnail
How did you find this week's episodes so far?
sreeja_rox thumbnail
mon-tues was good...i mean how could those 3 guys use that small kid to get to a girl and destroy her life😡

And today's episode omg dont ask me abt it!!! I am sure the girl has done that mms...i mean just to gain popularity she did all this?????which girl can do it!!!!Disgusting🤢
Minionite thumbnail

Yep I fully think that Priya did all this for popularity.

josh135 thumbnail
yep priya did it! poor mayank...