Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

KD sat dejected, angry and worthless. His Dad didnt support him, infact he didnt even bother to listen his side of story. He had always seen his dad putting up his prestige in front of everything but today instead of getting angry like any other time, he felt low and somehow not less than an orphan. He sat with his knees folded and placed his head against the hard wall to soothe him down but everytime he closed his eyes, he could only picture his dad' slapping him ruthlessly.
He again tried to shut himself from this hypocrit world when he was distracted by a stick banging on the bars.
"Koi milne aaya hai tumse" another rude police officer said to KD while he got up, not even bothering to dust off his pants. He expected Piddi or Principal for him but the person he saw left him in shock.
Panchi stood next to inspector's table carrying a bag on her shoulder, nervously rolling the hem of her top and looking around scared of the scarred faces inside the prison and those devil eyes. As soon as the inspector informed KD, she swiftly walked to his lock-up.
"Panchi?" KD asked bewildered from inside while she stood outside with lack of words
"Tum tikh ho keshav?" she asked timidly and he nodded.
"Mjhe kal pata chala tha tum tension mat lo , koi wayout zaroor hoga aur principal sir kuch bhi karke tumhe nikal lenge." she said more of assuring herself than him
"Kuch nai hone waala. Jab mere baba ko meri fikar nai hai toh yeh log kya karenge." KD said with stern face and twitching his jaws on mention of his dad.
"Keshav unhe dukh hua tumhe yahan dekhke. And trust me sab tikh hoga." Panchi said trying to convince him and he looked at her expressionless , this girl always have this unique authority on him which he unwantedly always obeyed.
"Tumhe jaana chaheye, class start hone waali hai." KD said looking at the click hanging at the station.
She looked at her watch and realisation dawned upon her.
"Oh haan." she said hitting her forehead. "aacha yehlo." she passed him the bag between the bars and he looked at it confused
"Ismein khaana hai, gussa empty stomach zaada aata hai. And tum studies ki tension mat lena, woh mein tumhe notes de dungi." Panchi said while KD was wondering if she was the same girl whom he hardly talked to.
"Thank you, tumhe yahaan expect nai kiya tha." Panchi smiled
"Tum mat maano but tum mere friend ho and itna toh mein aapne friends ke liye karti hoon." he nodded " mein chalti hoon , kuch chaheye toh nai ? Shaam ko pratham de jayega."
"Nai ..kuch nai."
"Byee and you'll be surely back at Royal soon." she went out to Ranveer who was waiting outside on his cycle
"Tum ander aa jaate toh kya ho jaata nonu?" Panchi complained while choose to ignore and started walking
"tumhe le aaya na , enough hai." Ranveer stated and both walked towards to school .

Back there KD opened the bag to find tiffin box and a choclate bar with it. He, for the first time in these days, smiled properly and thanked panchi again.

Pretty bad one but this idea stuck in my head and couldnt help but post it .
Ruchi     
[/center][center]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ruchi yaar! I love you! this was awesome! shortvbut sweet! eepss! she came to meet him. I cant even imagine someone like panchi at a place this scary. kd's shock and her nervousness was just brilliant! and she was assuring him and he gave in...loved this bit!

but my fav part was the end. ranveer was with her! you know, in the epinions I realized that had panchi insisted more, ranveer night have agreed to help KD. I just love the effect she has on both the guys!
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I really liked the os..It was short and sweet..Panchi was as usual sweet and helpful..I really felt sad for KD..but the best part of the os was when KD smiled after seeing the food and the chocolate..and i really liked the fact that even though Ranveer doesnt like KD he accompanied Panchi..i just love PanSh and RaHi!
Let-It-Go thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mais-

ruchi yaar! I love you! this was awesome! shortvbut sweet! eepss! she came to meet him. I cant even imagine someone like panchi at a place this scary. kd's shock and her nervousness was just brilliant! and she was assuring him and he gave in...loved this bit!but my fav part was the end. ranveer was with her! you know, in the epinions I realized that had panchi insisted more, ranveer night have agreed to help KD. I just love the effect she has on both the guys!

Awwiee.. Thanx Hun ! Now you can imagine how good i feel after readin ur updates.
Pqnchi is the most adorable character in tbp... poor soul was munchin chocolate while convincing RV. Yea ! even i thought the same but juhi jumped in . But kiya gave her much needed advice. Kinda diverted from the topic !! Thanx you so much :) :)
Let-It-Go thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: idiot_box

I really liked the os..It was short and sweet..Panchi was as usual sweet and helpful..I really felt sad for KD..but the best part of the os was when KD smiled after seeing the food and the chocolate..and i really liked the fact that even though Ranveer doesnt like KD he accompanied Panchi..i just love PanSh and RaHi!

Thank You dear ! I seriously hope CVs show panchi visiting him atleast once.. I am just prayin for that scene to happen.
But .. Thanx again :)
-Kryan- thumbnail
OMG!!!  Its beautiful!!! Love Panchi's friendship for KD!!! Awsome!!!
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
 Nice os. Like it a lot. Hope to see pansh friendship onscreen too.
Let-It-Go thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Jennifer-

OMG!!! Its beautiful!!! Love Panchi's friendship for KD!!! Awsome!!!

Thanx a bunchs :-)
Let-It-Go thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhi_arshilover

Nice os. Like it a lot. Hope to see pansh friendship onscreen too.

I hope that too .. Thanx :-)
srija11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SIMPLE AND SWEEET...I SOOO LOVE PANSH...HOPE THEY DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO SHOW PANSH FRIENDSHIP😊