Nautanki Awards= swaron502

Credits

NL Heads:: Dimple and Shivu
Main Banner:: Dimple
Sub Headers:: -Stutz-

P.S: I am sorry guys...was busy with school work
Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

It was very tough to decide which scene should get the scene of the week, since there were various brilliant RK-Madhu confrontational scenes.

There was the scene where Madhu hurts RK with her words when she brings up his mother and his upbringing. There was the scene when RK sat by the stream on that Rocking Chair, re-living his painful past...

But, the Scene of the Week goes to the Scene where RK shows Madhu a glimpse of his past; when he shows her that his life, unlike popular perception, isn't a bed of roses, it has its fair share of thorns. He actually leaves Madhu speechless with his outburst when he says that even he has wounds, but her prefers to keep them within himself.

Brilliant scene!!πŸ‘

This week was interesting as we got a glimpse of R.K's past & also we saw the entry of R.K's mom.So basically the scenes which can be tagged as worst could be the revelation of R.K's childhood,the pain & shock which he had to bear after losing his beloved fater & consequent remarriage of his mother all took a great toll on his child heart.This acted as poison for him which ultimately turned him into a ruthless personality.

Regards 
Rashmita

Another week full of drama-this time focused only on Mr & Mrs. Kundra with glimpses of the past.

Madhu's courage in standing upto RK and vowing o make him break was awe-inspiring. Well done madhu!

But, what takes the cake was the young, scared kid who is still hurting from the loss of his father and the consequent loss of his mother as she found greener pastures.

This week, the Character of the week is RK(though our glycerine gave him a tough competition) for the subtle but painful glimpses of the young insecure kid RK is within.

The director of RK's film who tried to maro chance by trying to instigate RK against Madhu. He had the misconception of impressing Madhu and get into his good books if he insults Madhu to RK but guess what he was completely wrong πŸ˜ƒ
Madhu is solely RK's property. if anyone can insult her, criticize her that has to be RK and no one else. because RK wont tolerate anyone else insulting his Biwi so he taught the low life a good lesson with his amazing stylish threat πŸ˜†

Move on!

Regards 
Rashmita

Deffo.. .the Award for the Stupidest Moment.. from me and i guess even RK wuld go to 'Bittu ji' ...😑

I mean despite CHIEF (as he calls RK) ..strictly asking Bittu ji to keep an eye on the 'Nauvi Naukrani' .. he delegates the responsibility to some random female called Neha.. who din even bother to look at the door of the washroom ... after Madhu went in .till she sneaked out... ! Sach me RK ji. . what sorta staff do u have..😲! No one even obeys ur instructions.. πŸ˜†  *Plays ...Dil ke armaan asuon mein beh gaye* πŸ€£

But chalo .. koi nahi.. we got to see an angry SHER.. go out in pursuit of his SHERNI..now that was worth it all! πŸ˜‰

~continued~

who else the gorgeous Madhubala rishabh kundar ... finally she has a makeover and is looking stunning in Netted attire with gold accentuated ornaments Madhubala was looking every bit aristocratic spouse of RK... absolutely gorgeous she is in the whole and I really hope the attires are not limited but for now stunning she is 

This week was good in fashion. everyone was well dresses. even Bittuji πŸ˜› Trishna and ROma the usual worst fashion sense of the show were not much shown so no trashy fashion sense this week. 

^^  Mrs. Madhubala Rishabh Kundra ... ... Mera Junoon β˜ΊοΈ - RK introducing Madhu to all present on the SET!

Gosh .. how can ANGER .. be so so HOT β˜ΊοΈ ! No matter what the SHER does with his SHERNI ... he knows... he WANTS her.. with him 24x7 ...! πŸ˜³

Drashti & Vivian .. looked smashing together.. n their 'Naino ki bhasha' just rocked this scene! 

And yes.. RK ... 'Madhu .. pe... 'HAQ' ... bas.. EK AAPKA hi hai!' β€οΈ

^^ Tumhare paas .. hai hi kya?? Ek RK ..aur Ek RK ka Guroor πŸ˜‘ - Madhu reacting after RK forcibly drags her from the hosp to the mansion

Wohaa... SHERNI ...hit back at her SHER ... n boy ..did it .. HURT ! Ghayal Sher.. went away.. to sulk but not for long ...as Dabangg SHERNI ...kept wondering why it hurt?!

By Saher_90

Hamari zindagi me bas yun hi aa jaane ke liye shukriyaa...
Yeh na-khatam honewali raat ko subha ki roushni dikhane ke liye shukriya.
Zindagi bann ke hamari zindagi se humain milane ke liye..
aye zindagi...aap ka shukriyaa!

(Written by NorthernLight)

-Fatima-

PS: I hope the shayari bitis allowed.. It looked so good with the siggy and happenings...it looks so perfect.. but I couldn't post it without guving due  credit. I hope its okay?

~continued~

πŸ˜†everyone loved that waist pull scene so much that there were only avis

FUN POST - VIVIANS PANGA WITH INDIA FORUMWAASI'S
by carisma2... 98 replies and 1544 views

Holla MBians, this week choosing an article was quite a difficult job since there have been so much buzzing around , so I thought to bring in all of them together in a gist. πŸ˜³
First amongst them being a TT article Rishabh Kundra aka RK's Mantra : "Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera" which purely brought to our notice that how RK inspite of so much torture to Madhu never lets anybody else mock her.At the end even if its just for the namesake or anything she is RK's Biwi & only he has right on her!  πŸ˜‰

Second article is about Metro-Masti -Jailous Trishna, which told us about the upcoming track. I wonder how can someone be so mean & just blame Madhu for no fault of hers? from someone I mean Trishna, whose as we all know jealous to see RK & Madhu together. She is now going to again hurt Madhu with her sharp & tonting words. 

Last but not the least is a shocking article I wanted to bring to everyone's notice,i.e. Bollywoodlife --- Is MB set to go off air? πŸ˜΅ OMG! guys isn't it shocking? πŸ˜² How can people start spreading rumours like Mb going off air? Whatever is the truth behind it, needs to come out & hoping that everything turns out positive with high TRP's..Keep watching Madhubala & let us show the rumourists that we the MBians won't leave MB's side ever! Mb rocks! β­οΈ
So that's it for this week guys..enjoy xoxo  πŸ€—

Superstar Hot Chunk RK Of The Week: Heart_Breaker
Your Gift:

Glycerine Of The Week: -msk4ever-
Your Gift:

Heroine Of The Week: Nishi.Singh
Your Gift:

Gossiping Queen Of The Week: anji64
Your Gift:

Laughter Medicine Of The Week:  carisma2