Part 12
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3171338&TPN=28

Part 13
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3171338&TPN=32&#66486459

Part 14
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3171338&TPN=38&#67071729

Part 15

Part 16

Hey Guyz!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ! I am trying out wit a new fan fiction on Arjun-Riya๐Ÿ˜ณ...please tell me what u think about it...if u think itz too bad...pleze feel free to pm n tell me๐Ÿ˜†no dont..i couldnt take it..๐Ÿคข...just kidding...good or bad...do tell me๐Ÿ˜Š

So here goez...

~~~Milenge ab Yaara~~~

"Guys! We have a new case!" shouted Rathore, to Arjun, Chottu & Shree, who were standing outside the office. Shree was explaining to Chottu his latest idea to equip his taser with a GPS, in case he ever got lost & Chottu was laughing away. Arjun was with his ever trusty sidekick, his cup of chai, staring into the horizon. "A lady has been murdered in broad daylight in Baraud Marg." continued Rathore, coming out to join them. "She was walking back from a friend's house when a van pulled up in front of her and 3-4 guys shot at her. We need to go to the crime scene right now."

Arjun calmly finished his chai & put on his glares. Shree & Chottu got into the SUV, while Rathore, clearly irritated with Arjun's slo-mo antics, got into the front & banged the door. "Arrey Chottu, dekho, Rathore sir is glaring at Arjun through his glares. It makes me want to taser myself! So Scary!" Chottu gave a small laugh. " What??" snapped Rathore turning back. " No Sir, we were just saying...I mean asking..when Riya will be back?" Shree managed. " Hanh sir, shez not joining us for this case either?" continued Chottu. " Riya is already back, shez in the office...there, shez coming out now" said Rathore said glancing to his left.

Shree & chottu looked out of the window surprised, to see Riya hurrying down the path to get into the vehicle. Arjun slightly turned to the side & quickly turned back again.

Chottu: When did she come back? Has she been in the office all morning? How come we didn't even see her?

Shree: Hanh yaar!! When did she make it back? Didn't tell us also. All this time, how come we didn't know she was there???

Arjun thought to himself "She was there all morning? How come not a single statistic could be heard all this time then? Funny. Didn't know she could be quiet even for a minute."  Then he remembered how she had taken that article. H gripped the steering wheel in anger. And  then he remembered how she had apologized, how he was still angry at her for interfering in his life...he shrugged and resolved to put it out of his mind.

Riya got into the back with shree n Chottu n smiled at them.

Shree: Ree!! When did u come? How come u din meet us till now? 1 day off n u already forgot us??

Chottu: Hanh Riya. Is this how u treat ur frendz? First u don even call us from ur hometown, then u behave like this??

Arjun had started the vehicle n they moved forward.

Riya: Arrey guyz..I'm sorry...just made it to office 2 hourz ago. U guyz were out na, when I came in. N besides, I had to file some important reports. It took some time. I'm sorry..

Shree: Still...Its weird ree..n why do u look so pale?

Chottu: Yeah, Riya..kya hua?? have u been sick??

Arjun glanced into the mirror, n saw her. Yes, she definitely looked pale. N her eyes seemed to lack that sparkle. What was the matter? None of my business, he thought. What does it matter to me? He focussed back on the road & put his foot down on the accelerator.

Rathore, glanced back concerned. Kya hua Riya? If ur not well, u can take an off.

Riya bit her lip & quickly smiled. No No...itz just travel fatigue..I'll be alright by tomorrow..just a bit tired..thtz all..

Everyone relaxed with that..Arjun glanced at the mirror again. She was looking at him? No at the mirror..But her mind seemed to be somewhere else.

Rathore: BTB Riya, u went home, is it? Where is ur hometown anyway?

Riya: What??..oh...I actually came down to Mumbai...to sort out some issues..my hometown is in Delhi actually...

Chottu: Mumbai? Kya issues Riya? Nything u need help with?

Riya: No..no...everythingz fine..itz just a few family issues...

The car suddenly came to a stop.

Arjun: If everyonez done with their chatting, I would like to inform u, we are here.

Rathore: I told u to stop with this attitude. Stop talking...

Arjun interrupted..Next time...I'll send u a sms to let u kno something then...SIR.

Rathore fumed & got out of the car banging the door. Arjun smirked & got out.

Shree: Inn donon ke saat, hamara kya hoga?                                                                                                              

Chottu: Arey Kalia, get out...or else Arjun sir will come n Samjaunify u.

Riya smiled n all three got out of the car...

They found the body, took the measurements n chalked out the outline. Rathore was speaking to a few witnesses, while Arjun was scouting out the general area. Riya was writing down the observations in her diary, glancing at the body now & then. Arjun looked at her.

In the sunlight, she looked even more pale. As if the spirit in her had been leached out. He turned to look at her properly. Something was missing from her. What was it? N then he saw. The clip. It was not on her head. Her braid was softly swaying in the wind. But tht red clip...it was missing. What was her problem? Now her hair would start flying in the wind & disrupt whatever she was doing. He was irritated. Why can't she just do her work efficiently? N then, he realized...she did work efficiently. Never did she give any cause for concern or complaint. Arjun stared at her...why was he thinking all these thoughts?

There was a sudden gust of wind. He looked at her hair, expecting it to fly n fall across her face. But it didn't. He saw then, it was kept down by a small black bobby pin. He was so surprised, that he took a step forward.

She looked up. Stared at him for a second n stood up. He kept looking at her, not uttering a word.

Riya: Kuch chahiye sir?

He was brought back to reality. He looked at her, became angry for a second.

Riya looked at him, saw his anger n was at a loss of words. She was surprised, then a bit scared. What had she done now?

Arjun saw the slight fear in her eyes, turned away n started walking. What was he doing? What was his problem? If she wore the red clip, the black clip...or dammit!!what did it matter to him, what she did?

But it was not just the clip that was missing...something else was gone from here...the Riya he had seen, he had worked with these past days..it was as if, something that made her tht Riya was gone now...the courage...the liveliness...the energy that made her Riya Mukherjee...that was missing...what had happened suddenly??  

Riya still stood there, shocked...what did she do..for him to be so angry...hadn't she apologized to him?? She didn't mean to pry into his life. It had just happened. Why was he still punishing her for that, which hadn't happened intentionally? How could she tell him...that she had felt the pain that he had too..that she knew how it felt when... The last two days in Mumbai also came into her mind suddenly and she couldn't  control her emotions any longer.. Her eyes suddenly filled with tears...

Arjun suddenly stopped, turned n stared at her. She was bending down, picking up her diary, n waking back to join the others. Did he see a tear glistening in her eye? He suddenly remembered how she had stood that day, eyes filled with tears, outside the car. How he had turned and looked at her..He remembered that day..when he had shouted at her...when he was so blind with rage for what she had done...then he remembered how she had apologized..how she had told him it had happened by accident..he closed his eyes n tried to compose himself..but all that came before his eyes was Riya..how she had looked at him now...pale..scared...confused...

Arjun opened his eyes...she was probably upset that he was angry with her...Arjun sighed...it didn't matter to him...he told himself...but if he was the reason for Riya Mukherjee becoming this worried n nervous version of herself, then he would have to set it straight...

He resolved to talk to Riya soon...n started walking back to solve a murder...

Edited by mitraseth - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Its amazing. Continue soon.
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww this is so good...i love it to the core...u just started where it ended last week...๐Ÿค— i wanna see arjun like that...๐Ÿ˜‰
gr8 going...pm me whn ever u update...๐Ÿ˜Š
iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing. I haven't felt this into a story in a long time. So it looks like riya's behavior is affecting Arjun sir. 
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is very interesting so far. I would love for you to continue
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it please update sooon n pm  when u do why i riya so upset oh i cant wait ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rong_ria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice...๐Ÿ˜ณ
continue pls...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very interesting, please continue๐Ÿ˜Š
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This is LIKE TOOO GOOD. Please continue ASAP and def def def PM me when you update<3
mitraseth thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ŠThanx a million for all ur commentz n likez!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Here'z d next part..itz kinda short...but I am too obsessed with watching the new promo on a continous reel rite now..So bear with me here...n as soon as I stop drooling over Arjun's superb punch while saving Rathore, I'll post the next part...hopefully in a few hours๐Ÿ˜›

Please keep commenting!!! cheerz!!โญ๏ธ

~~~Part 2~~~

The team regrouped for a quick meeting.

Rathore: Letz go through what we know so far. Riya?

Riya: Sir. Victim is Salma Akhtar. She was a geologist by profession, but was very active in social work. She is the founder of the Al- Hubb Foundation.

Shree: Al Hubb as in love?

Rathore: Yes shree..they have been in the news recently. Did a lot of good work, helping street children to get educated, rehabitating drug victims and the like

Chottu: Y would someone like her be killed so cold bloodedly?

Arjun: When someone tries to spread light, there will be a million hands to extinguish them.

Rathore: True. More money is made on evil in our country than on good...all the more reason to find who did this to Salma n put them away for good. Next of kin, Riya?

Riya: husband is Dr. Faisal Akhtar, also a geologist. They have 2 kids, 16 year old twins Ruhi n Raihan. they  stay at Silver Palms Residency.They...have been informed...

Rathore: Ok, Arjun, u n Riya...go meet them..try n find out if they know any reason y Salma could be murdered.

Riya looks at Arjun apprehensively n murmurs..Yes sir..

Arjun: ok..

Arjun  thinks to himself..maybe I can talk to her on the way..

Shree: Rathore sir, I found Salma's mobile near her body. Somevn seems to have stomped on it.

Rathore: Can u retrieve any data?

Shree: I can try, but i think the memory card has been taken away..also..there seems to be traces of some powder on it. I will need to check that back in the lab...but I was thinking, salma mite have a desktop or laptop back home..mabbe I can try n pull some data from that?

Rathore: Good thinking Shree..itz possible she mite have stored some data on it..Do one thing go with these too..u can try n get the info while they talk to the family. Chottu n i will go to the foundation's office.

Riya relaxed a bit, knowing that Shree would be coming along..Arjun stared at Shree murderously.

Shree glanced at Arjun n had a slite heart attack. Kya...hu..hua Arjun..si..sirr?

Arjun: Get in the car.

The team separated and went their different ways.

All through the ride, she kept silent. He kept glancing at her. But she was just staring at the road.. Again her thoughts seemed far away. Why was she being so quiet today? Normally, he would have welcomed the fact that she kept her mouth shut, not quoting all those million data points, or asking questions about him, which he resented answering. But today, it irked him, irritated him, to no end. It annoyed him to think that he was the reason for her change. Why should she change because of him? N why was he getting so pissed off about that??

Arjun cleared his throat..Why so silent today? Nothing to share on the case?

Shree: But sir...aap hi ne toh kaha tha..dont talk too much..speak only when necessary n stuff..n besides we already discussed all we know about the case. What more can i say?

Arjun slowly braked..n even more slowly turned around and looked at shree, who looked mortified.

Shree:  What??

Riya amusedly looked at Shree. She understood that Arjun had actually directed the question at her. But the way Shree had answered was so funny. And even more funny was the way Arjun scowled at him now.

Shree suddenly looked out of the window n pointed..Oooh look itz Silver palms...Lets go, letz go...saying so, he literally jumped out of the car.

Riya  gave a slight chuckle and removed her seat belt. Arjun looked at her and gave the slightest of smiles to himself. As they both got out of the car, he thought to himself..Chalo, she laughed at least..

As they walked towards the flat, somevn called out from behind..

"Riyu...Riyu...Riyu ruko na..."

Riya froze in her tracks n slowly turned around. Her eyes were widened in...Arjun wondered...what was that emotion?? It was as if happiness, pain, fear...n a million other emotions all passed through her eyes in a single second...what was goin on?

Riya stared back at the mother n child by the swing set.

"Riyu...come to Mama...u r such a mischievous baby Riyu..." the mother was saying adoringly to the child, " But Mama ki aankhon ki tara hai tu" saying so she kissed her daughter. The baby girl kissed her back, n they looked the perfect picture of love.

Arjun smiled at the sight, then saw Riya turn away. Her head was bent, n her fists were clenched. For a minute, he was so surprised. Then Shree called out..Kya hua guyz?? Ree?? Chalo na..

Riya tried to shut out the image she just saw. She tried to forget the sounds she had heard. But she knew she couldn't. These same words were therein her mind. Imprinted for life. Images just like these. Memories...Why were so many things from the past coming up today?? Why were they threatening to weigh her down. No...she couldn't give up...she would not let these thoughts invade her mind...She composed herself...took a deep breath...n looked up smiling...Coming Shree...

She started walking away..then stopped and looked at Arjun..he still stood there puzzled. Now she was confused...Sir?? U r not coming??

Arjun came back to his self, stared at her for a second, n said..Chalo...