Balika Vadhu

WU30Aug12 Pighead return & engagement

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u for the WU payel...but i think u r still updating ๐Ÿ˜›
neh91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
M seconddd...thanks soon much sounds get...
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update Payal ๐Ÿค—, it is a pleasure reading ur updates, and I kind of like ur blue comments more than the actual update ๐Ÿ˜‰
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
cvs cvs cvs my dear cvs why do you leave no stone unturned to emotionally torture us ...have mercy on our poor hearts ๐Ÿ˜†

cvs why such a forced marriage for Anandi.?..why are you forcing her so much even  today everyone has to push her to put ring on Shiv's finger and she has to remember Bhago's last promise to her then she put ring on Shiv's finger otherwise her world froze sensing Jagaya's presence in house ..she was looking for him here and there... Anandi  kya laila kya majnoo kya sherein kya farhad nahi tera koi jawab๐Ÿ˜†Jagaya put his foot in haveli and Anandi was sensing him ..even bhairo and dadisaa couldn't do so what Anandi did today ...this called true love ๐Ÿ˜†well indeed its somehow tragedy of life for everyone , for singhs too..how much they waited for Jagaya and hoped for his come back  in Anandi's life when he came too late  tragedy of Anandi too ..i mean to say when she wanted to be with her love destiny took him away from her when he is coming back to her again now she is away from him ...sigh 

Jagaya ..your tragedy what can i say for you? the last scene was really touching the way Jagaya was shocked to see Anandi putting ring on shiv's finger ...the way his feet moving backwards shocked , confused ,.pained .he was .withdrawing..perhaps he understood all is over for him  and finally behind those curtains looking on to Anandi and shiv with pained expression must say Shashank as usual awesome ..his expressions are so wonderful and look so real ...๐Ÿ‘

precap even more heart wrenching ..i mean dadisaa saw jagaya and she was shocked but the way she is running to him calling him i don't think she is angry with him but she is in quite paiful way calling him and trying to get to him among so many people ...mar gaye ..guess tomorrow will have to keep tissue paper box with me ..will be an emotional scene between dadisaa and grandson out of all people why cvs chose dadisaa to see Jagaya ๐Ÿ˜†..i thought bhairo will do so ..perhaps we know among all dadisaa is the one who loves Jagaya the most and everyone was thinking she might fall week when he come back so cvs want to show her she is standing on her decision for Anandi no backing away ...but well tissue paper box will be necessary for people like me for tense drama between dadisaa and grandson ๐Ÿ˜†but Jaggu didn't hear her calling he is looking on to Anandi in a painful way and dadisaa is trying to get to him ...sigh

btw i knew it cvs have arranged so much expensive engagement  ...for wedding no money left ๐Ÿคฃso wedding will be simple shiv's jee's request to dadisaa ๐Ÿ˜†

Choti maa is not so happy ..she is forcing to smile ๐Ÿ˜•a difficult task for Anandi to win CM 's trust ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnks for the update..brilliant depiction of shiv state..clean bowled๐Ÿ˜ณ
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think I saw Jagya is withdrawing from the scene after seeing Anandi getting engaged.

If I saw correctly, then he has learnt that the game is over without him bowling an over. 

Dadisa most probably is running towards him to shoo him away before any one else sees him.
All said and done, Anandi will marry Shiv no matter how much drama we see before that happens. 

This is being made to stay us hooked to the show.
Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes mocking bird..Jagaya was withdrawing after he saw Anandi putting ring on shiv's finger ...
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahi12

yes mocking bird..Jagaya was withdrawing after he saw Anandi putting ring on shiv's finger ...

Thanks,Mahi. Then I saw it correctly๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...Loved Anandi and Shiv today, apart from last part, where Anandi freezes...! But loved to see Jagya in tears...He deserves and needs to realize what Anandi went through, when he came in with Gauri married to her...When he spent his first night there in haveli before her...He should remember her pain and realize what he did, and how low he had gone...! I wanted this scene to happen since many months and here it is...Only thing I really wanted more was Anandi happy with her new fiancee as well, not thinking about her past...Not this forced marriage...But well...Lets see what else is in store for her...Cvs won't let us down and make us cry with her many more months to come, making us try to guess in between Jagya and Shiv...