Phir Subah Hogi

~*PSH WU 30th Aug Helpless Sugni,Vicky*~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
I really dont understand Adi.
One time he says Vicky that he will keep Sugni as an amanat until Vicky divorces Reva. Another time he tells Sugni that Reva mami's happiness matters to him the most & so she should avaoid Vicky.
Either he himself is confused what he wants or whom to support- Vicky or Reva OR he is double crossing Vicky.
fungirl09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He is trying to please everyone, but he is going to suffer the most. 
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx arathi for beautifu WU. 👍🏼
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just... 

:speechless:
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As the story is moving forward i feel adi & sugini will emotionally support each other time ...just like any othe serial they might get close to bring vikram & reva close ...this is just very usual stuff  seen most of the serial .
Adi is def played with vikram as his intention was very clear from starting to keep sugini away so that vikram is always close to reva . Hmm he lied & cheated vikram ..
Sugini if u are heart broke so the vikram ..girl u also see beyond the lie . U have forgetten all his good deeds except that he lied 😡😡😡...he dont need to help u to get u . Just like u are with adi ..u can with anyone ..he could have managed to get ur sardhakhi . Ahh this need real hear & brain to understand 🤢

the whole thing now shifted to vikram house ..lol it is so boring to see every day usual stuff going on ..
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes...it is really boring...
Riva is behaving quite sane...G is still not happy..i dont understand what exactly she wants..
she is tensed bcoz she thinks sugni might come under vik's influence.
so what?as we have seen before vik wont take advantage of sugni.
what if adi sleeps with sug? will gulb happy then?

she does not want sug to be a bedni or she does not want her to with vik or she want sug be a bedni but some other thakur's or what on earth?😕
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gulabiya's twisted mind is beyond logic...What exactly dose she want to do..as per tradition sugni is now the "Property" of Adi  and what she dose with him at his house is of no concern of Gulabiya...WHAT DOSE SHE WANT TO DO??? That is the most confused lady I ever saw!  How  dose she expect to bring sugni back home when  she  stayed quite through the entire Sar dhakai ceromoney and when he spent the night in her room!!! But no she has to find a way for Vickram to be the bad man in this whole thing!
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. I no longer care to watch this show. There is just no excitement anymore. Just the usual saas-bahu drama.
I cannot understand Gulabiya anymore. There is just no point to her being on the show. To me she has served her purpose already. She had no problem with Aditya doing her sardarkai and spending the night in Sugni's room but now she is worried for Sugni? Puleeeaze woman.
What happened to Reva's mental health? Did she suddenly become better? What is the point of this show anymore?
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is all Gulabiya's fault.. but anyways i feel really bad for amrita as none of this is her fault