*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

PYAAR KA DARD HAI

MEETHA-MEETHA, PYAARA-PYAARA

WRITTEN UPDATE

30/08/2012

Scene 1

Scene Starts With   Pankhuri taking the paper which is on floor but a call by neha comes and she takes call and that paper flew away with air'.

Mami is gossiping with someone about last avantu dinning table incident but preeti hears that and then mami cuts call then both fight as preeti says y r u telling others about our home's incident?? Mami says oh I forgot its my house then so what nobody respects me but preeti says oh pls a person has to make its self respsct by own like avantu but mami says hmm like both of u share good bond hmmm''.lolzzz

Pankhuri on call with neha sees adi passing by and goes thinking that he had headache but he is now okay and neha is waiting for pankhu to respond but pankhu goes towards adi but he goes away and she goes sad and he thinks whether she read his paper of thanks''

Harish discussing about some act where avantika too discussing some buisness plans with her friend who FLIRTS WITH HER AND SAYS TO COME WITH HIM ON RIDE AND SLEEP WITH HIM FOR ONE NIGHT TO DO SEX and TOUCHES HER HANDS '.And all weird THINGS but she resists saying I need to call Gauri(wife or ex-wife of this man) but he says all knows u and harish are separated from years avantika so why not u do all this now''and again forces her by taking her hands and she forcibly takes her hands off cries'.but then Harish comes there and shouts at him  that aye!!!! We aren't separated we are not divorced and fight with him also he beats him badly and puts him into his car and that man scarly goes away but she stops him slowly''then Harish says to avantu'.We are now also a pair'so what I'm middle class but I hate other man flirting with my WIFE  and she cries and goes away''.

Avantu comes in mami-mama's room for some work with mama then Mami shows picture of adi's paper from mobile to avantu but she shouts at mami that don't do detective and jasoosi of my son'.i'm enough to see him and I don't want his life to get these problems and don't wanna interfere in his life''

Shanky asks pankhu to eat but she resists and goes on doing some office work'.

Scene 2

Scene starts with Adi ordering some Chinese for PaYa and orders shanky to give food to pankhu but then pankhu is passing from there so shanky asks her to eat Chinese as Adi told him to give her but she sees Adi and politely refuses to eat it''.Adi shocked and says to put this food into dustbin and goes away in anger''

Scene 3

Scene Starts With avantu telling nanu to send pankhu in another hostel and orders adi to leave as nanu wants rest now'so he says good night'

Adi says to himself why mom and pankhu behaving like this??? He calls pankhu to come in garden to talk with her''.she comes there'..and he takes her to his car and PaYa goes away'.and mami watching PAYA going away'..

---PRECAP---

Avantu asks y Adi isn't taking call?? Mami says to her hmmm pankhu isn't in home too and Adi too isn't here so must be PAYA are roaming away'.and romancing'..

---MY THOUGHTS---

Omg PAYA flew away''''woot woot'.lolzzz now we will see romance kya???? Lolzzz it's a nice epic n omg a man flrted with avantika wow what a ghatia choice this man having lolzzz

Regards DEV😳

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for the written update Dev!!
Haha, so PaYa went away together! Hmm, wonder where they went ;)
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...ONE thing i hate mami she is a witch with a big cauldron and she keeps stirring and stirring yuk  i hate her πŸ˜‘😑😑  adi way to go boyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ dragging panku into the car and away πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the WU
Cant wait to see PaYa romance
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.  How is Adi allowed to take Pankhudi out in his car without speaking to her?? πŸ˜•
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Deb for the WU...πŸ‘πŸΌ

BTW iss sariyal Avantika ka Aashiq...sahi kaha Harish ne..koi lecher hi hoga Avantika ke paiso ke pichhe laga hai,...
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks fro the update πŸ˜Š
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for detailed WU
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for  the update...
now i real like harish and avantu...
happy tat harish bashed him...πŸ˜†
adi wat r u doing talking to pankhu against mom's wishes...

sajanFan thumbnail
wonderful episode... thanks for update