30th August written update *done*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, sorry have to be a quick update today.

Episode begins with Natasha saying whatever decisions made will be from Ribban. Agam thinks to himself that a good decision but what is the motive behind this. Ribban is trying to say no but Mr Oberoi and Natasha convince her. Amrit says what can Ribban do? But Natasha tells her what did you do? Everything has been done by Agam so far. Natasha feeds Amrit sweets and then tells Amrit to show files to Ribban. She did this to show Ribban as having higher authority than Amrit (as Amrit humilated ribban in the last epi) 

Ribban tells Amrit to do the quotations again with no mistake. Amrit tells Nats that the decision of having Ribban on board, was this a personal decision? But nats says that no, she looked into the capability of Ribban. Ribban and Nimrit have an emotional moment and Nats says that everything is all because of Mr Oberoi. 

Tej and Nats are having dinner together and Tej compliments her saying this Nimrit is much more stronger/smarter than the other innocent/naive Nimrit. Whilst Amrit is waiting for an engineer, she comes into the restaurant and sees Tej wiping something off Nimrit's face. She's wondering why are they together.

At home, nats and mr oberoi is saying why is Ribban working so much? Nats gets her some fruit and whilst cutting apples, agam comes in and notices her using her right hand (flashback of the guy saying nats is left handed) Agam tells her and Nats is wondering, Mr Oberoi comes in and says nats did use to play tennis left handed but it doesnt mean she's left handed. He says Nats can use both hands. 

Mr oberoi is blaming himself for meeting agam and mr deshpande (the man who told agam about nats being left handed) nats says dont blame yourself...

amrit is complaining to agam that she has to do so many work and wants to go out somewhere with him, ribban comes in and says that agam will have to go to chandigarh right now. Amrit says why now? but ribban says she doesnt care about amrits plans etc. but then amrit says she'll go with him but ribban says no, she has lots of work to do and nats will go instead. Agam is happy to see amrit upset

when agam and nats have gone, amrit stands in the rain and thinks about everythings nats has done to her. she vows to take revenge one day

whilst looking at the cheque book, amrit notices agam has written a cheque for a detective agency...

Precap: amrit offers 1 lakh (i think) to find out everything about nats

oh no amrit...i dont want her to find nothing out. i like this track and see her suffer...
thanks fro the update πŸ˜Š
Amrit πŸ˜†πŸ˜† evil can never reform.. i like how the story is shaping up πŸ˜›

Thanks for the update πŸ˜ƒ
Yes, Aanchal The story is shaping up very well I hope it will continue in coming episodes alsoπŸ‘

Thanks for update  ZaharaπŸ˜›