Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU 30th Aug : Pradeep regrets, Vineet confesses

summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Episode begins with yesterday's scene where Anu asks P to get drinks for Zoya and herself. Pradeep is displeased but goes anyway to get the drinks. Anu goes over to P to check on him, and he taunts her saying can he do anything else for her? Ever since they arrived at the party, she has been ordering him about, there's no respect! Anu says that she had to lie because Zoya doesn't approve of her living with a married man! To which P responds... so what, who is she anyway? Anu tries to explain that Z belongs to a very influential family and she wants to be in her good books. P says he now sees everything clearly, that for Anu, Z is more imp than the man she is about to marry. Tomorrow, if she meets an influential man, she may very well leave him (P) for the other man! Anu again tries to say that Z is important from a professional POV, but Pradeep says 'I understand everything' and leaves from there.

Zoya goes over to Mona, introduces herself and says she wants to apologize for making her wait at the airport, as she got busy there chatting with Anu. They are smiling and chatting.

P is thinking about what Anu did, and bumps into Mona. They share an eyelock, which Z notices. M introduces him to Z as her husband, then corrects - my ex-husband, now he lives with Anu. Z recollects how Anu introduced him as her associate. P rues how Anu is embarrassed to introduce him properly, while even now Mona introduced him with full respect, just as she used to do before. He goes into fb, and shortly leaves from there. Z asks M how she behaves so nicely with her ex, who is with another woman. She says he is also the father of her kids, and would not want her kids to disrespect their father; and that respect will come only when she respects him.

P bumps into dadi, and says sorry, I was just with Mona...to which dadi says that a little while back you said you were with Anu, now you say you're with Mona...just decide and let me know who you are with. P is thinking'.

V is chatting with some girls about penance, renunciation, maya'..all these concepts are lost on the girls. He says he wants to give away all his wealth after marriage and go to the Himalayas! Of course, all the girls take off when they hear this 😆

M comes over to V & says if he talks like this all the girls will run away. V says only the fake girls went away, there are still many left. M asks where are those girls?... to which V replies that the one that he wants to choose is still here, and he hopes she will say yes! BG music - 'In dinon dil mera'.   M says dadi will get upset if he continues like this!

Dadi is listening in on this, and says of course she is upset, as many girls have complained that V is not talking to them. She thinks that V is only interested in talking to one girl... that is Mona. Is it possible that V has fallen for her??!!😲

Bulbul and Rano make their scorpion dangle on a string from the balcony, seeing which the girls/prospective brides scream. Mona pacifies them, meanwhile Bulbul and Rano run back with their scorpion. They do it again, and now the scorpion is on Anu's glass. She screams and looks up, to see the kids above. She draws dadi's attention to them, Mona is upset, and asks them to go to their room.

Dadi asks Vineet to see her in her room. She is livid, and says they are the most indisciplined kids she has ever seen.

In her room, Mona is scolding her kids, and tells Bulbul that she is getting more indisciplined every day. & who did she do all this to... to someone who took care of her brother, gave them room and board, got Rajbir treated by the best doctors. She tells them to stay put in their room, she is going to dadi to apologize.

Dadi is saying to V that when there is no man in the house, kids will get out of hand, as the mother is busy at work too. Vineet talks back saying...enough! He is responsible for their behavior, and she can scold him, not them. Dadi asks him ' tell me, are you more concerned with the kids, or their mother?

Mona is walking towards dadi's room.

Dadi is talking to Vineet saying she can clearly read Vineet's mind, and see what is going on. At the party, he did not talk to any girl, he was only looking for Mona. She says - Don't forget, you are the richest bachelor in the city, and there are hundreds of girls ready to marry you'.and you want to marry this lady with 3 kids? Vineet says... YES, I love her. What you saw and observed is correct. I love her very much! After Piyali, if any girl has been able to touch my heart, it's Mona. I'm not drunk, I am in my senses... I love Mona, and nobody can change that, nobody. Vineet turns around to see Mona at the door. Anu comes behind her. Mona looks shocked.

Epi ends

No precap 😊

Edited by mitki - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Mitki!! ðŸ˜Š

guys plz do participate in ~*KHTV Caption Contest*~

plz write ur  cents of comic captions for the pics and do send me 😳 i knwo there are many good writers who can turn the pic scene into even more comic way

waiting for ur entries; last date is 8th of September 😊
summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My pleasure Swetha...enjoyed writing it, it was a good episode...finally Vineet confessed! Can't wait for Monday now!
Sorry for the delay all, I did it as soon as I got home from work 😊
Edited by mitki - 11 years ago
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank for the wu...I know next week we will see Mona moving out from vineet place...I hope to see someone who can make Mona to understand how much vineet love her...I will love to see mona's father in law to be the one who will explain to Mona that hw much vineet love her
Anfal thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

thanks for the update Mitki!!😊

guys plz do participate in ~*KHTV Caption Contest*~

plz write ur cents of comic captions for the pics and do send me 😳 i knwo there are many good writers who can turn the pic scene into even more comic way

waiting for ur entries; last date is 8th of September 😊

I will love to participate this but I cant 😭
Anfal thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitki

My pleasure Swetha...enjoyed writing it, it was a good episode...finally Vineet confessed! Can't wait for Monday now!

Sorry for the delay all, I did it as soon as I got home from work 😊

You did wu thats alot to us mitkI...thanks 😃
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anfal

I will love to participate this but I cant 😭

Ohh do participate if u can 😳

i just got this CC coz it was a bit active with members so thought it will def. click. 🤔

i just got 2 entries and until i receive atleast 5 or more i don't want to go for voting round 😳

i don't insist u but if u have some time do write down 2 lines for atleast 1 / 2 pics 😳

plz guys its a spl request 😊
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detail updates ..

yes, so now Mona finally found out who is Vineet's lady and what he thinks about her.

Really love the way Vineet deliver last few dialogues and his conversation with his "Hitler" Dadi..she needs some real brush up...I am 100000% sure Mona will walk out and reject and refuse Vineet with full hatred..she will probably and finally quit the job..

She will show how "committed" she is for her family and for the sake of her kids she will make all compromise.😡

So guys even though we are waiting for monday episode but it will not be exciting for Moneet fans.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update mitki

i liked the episode

and pradeep is realising difference betwn   anushka and mona

ya  think mona wud walk out and later on wud be roothna manana things
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrity2012

Thanks for the detail updates ..

yes, so now Mona finally found out who is Vineet's lady and what he thinks about her.

Really love the way Vineet deliver last few dialogues and his conversation with his "Hitler" Dadi..she needs some real brush up...I am 100000% sure Mona will walk out and reject and refuse Vineet with full hatred..she will probably and finally quit the job..

She will show how "committed" she is for her family and for the sake of her kids she will make all compromise.😡

So guys even though we are waiting for monday episode but it will not be exciting for Moneet fans.

don't thing she will leave the job.am sure vineet will talk to her.dadi might use mona for her purpose.anushka's nxt plan will be interesting.main action will be at raizada's mansion itself even in the nxt week.
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago