A new color for IF Sizzlers??

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi

I am an IF Rockerz at the moment & really dread the moment when I will lose this beautiful maroon color & take up the pale pink one of IF Sizzlers. I have seen a few people across various forums on IF too do not like the color of Sizzlers. Can this color be changed?? Something darker & brighter please! 

Some of the suggestions given by members are as follows:

Sizzlerz
Sizzlerz
Sizzlerz 
IF SIZZLERZ
Sizzlerz
SIZZLERZ
Sizzlerz
Sizzlerz

I have not uploaded the suggested colors which were similar to the ones which already exist.

The colors which we already have on IF for various ladder groups are given below. So please suggest colors other than the ones below

Groupbie
Goldie
IF-Dazzler
IF-Rockerz
IF-Sizzlerz
IF-Stunnerz
IF-Addictz
IF-Achieverz

AdminGlobal ModeratorCoolbieCool ViewbieModeratorViewbieVideobieChannel ModeratorIF-Veteran MemberSuper VideobieSuper Moderator

And yes, please spread the word!!!😉
Edited by iolahardy - 11 years ago
Ditto that !!  well this Blue should DO I dont see it being used or else pitch Black is also fine ðŸ˜†
the current one is a eye sore !! its neither pink nor mauve stuck in btw :| 

IF Sizzzlerz 
Edited by Bella27 - 11 years ago
totally agree with u.i dont like pink colour.its very light n dull.🥱
rockerz colour was the best colour n im missing that colour.😭
😭
dark colour is best option for sizzlerz.plz change this sizzler colour🥱
I agree with youu. You would expect sizzlers would flaunt a nice deep colour..but instead you get pushed to an ugly baby pink thats hardly even noticeable. Please reconsider this colour group.

right shruti i m totally agree with u 😊
ya please change the color into something darker im avoiding posting more only because im scared to get this color😆
ditto..i cant stand my color😡🤢😆 please change it please...otherwise it'l take forever for me to get the next promotion 25K ain't a joke😒
Oh 25k is way to far I cnt stand that color.
I ain't a pink fan nyways. I would love if it got a new colour!!Edited by mansi_47 - 11 years ago
Agree with u pink is so girly colour

It needs to be a colour that would suit male or female
Totally agree, Shru! I really cant stand this extremely pale mix of purple & pink. I would also love something darker & brighter.

I hope they change the color soon!